Hey Jow Forums, I need help. I think I might have been raped as a kid

Hey Jow Forums, I need help. I think I might have been raped as a kid.

When I was 14 I ended getting in a really bad scene. I used to do a lot of hard drugs with a girl I liked, and this usually included MDMA and Extasy. As we got older, she started going out with a guy who was 23 years old (keep in mind she was also only like 15 at the time). Being the giant pushover cuck that I was, I still hung around with her and her boyfriend.

So one day the three of us were high out of our minds while doing E, and I asked her boyfriend for some weed. He told me that he'd only do it if I licked his testicals. One thing led to another, and I ended up doing it. I know that I consented to doing it, but I was VERY MUCH underage and under the influence. Would this count as rape? I'm 24 right now, and I just dug up this repressed memory, and I'm so fucking angry and embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I haven't touched any drugs in eight years.

Attached: Nina_losing_her_mind.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

>RAPE BAD
>RAPE BAD
>RAPE BAD

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

Yes it is, it also sounds traumatic, you need someone to talk to about this user?
Also fuck off

Is this bait lol you were not raped. No matter what the age situation was. You licked his ballsack of your own accord. Why the fuck would you think that you were raped?

I mean, no, not really. It's blackmail and obviously underage shit so he's a criminal, but it's not rape as such. A lick can't be rape by definition, only penetration or being forced to penetrate can

Uhhh yeah no. You didn't get fucking raped.

Please keep your mouth shut and don't fucking rat on this poor dude. You could easily end up ruining an innocent person's life just because you want to be a tattletale faggot. You consented, end of story.

Also why the fuck didn't you call the police when a FUCKING 23 YEAR OLD MAN WAS DATING A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL!? A GIRL THAT YOU SUPPOSEDLY LIKED, NONETHELESS.

You're just a fucking scumbag, OP. Hang yourself.

I was underage when it happened too, you asshole. I didn't know what to fucking do.

So what? What you going to do about it exactly?

Yeah dude that fucking fag wouldn't even lick my balls wtf fucking faggy 13 year olds

>hard drugs
>MDMA and Ecstasy
Ignoring the fact that mdma and ecstasy are the same thing, those are about the softest drugs out there.

Even when I was 14, I knew that it wasn't right for a 23 year old man to be dating a 15 year old girl. You didn't tell the police because you're a retarded fucking simp.

pure M destroys your fucking brain though

Not really. Shit's almost always cut and will fuck you up if you do it too often.

If anything OP should be the one to go to jail, right? He literally turned a blind eye to someone being raped, and he didn't bring it up until he became a victim. Couldn't he face jail time for that?

if you give consent its not rape but also imagine thinking ecstasy is a hard drug

Only on Jow Forums would you find people who unironically think 14 year olds can consent.

No that's molestation. Rape means his balls went into your mouth. You only licked his balls which means it's only molestation.

Rape is very different than just being sexual while underage. Dont you fucking dare call them the same thing. Rape is forcing someone to have sex with you. Nobody forced him to do anything. That faggot asked him to lick his balls and he said okay. People are always acting like teenagers are so helpless and they dont know anything about life. Like they have zero personal responsibility.
>they are the victim even though they agreed to it
Yeah, sure

I'm pretty sure convincing a 14 year old child who is under the influence of drugs to lick your genitals is absolutely rape, user.

He didn't even have to convince her. Read OP's post carefully, all action that led to it was on her part.
Anyway, the reason people are being squeamish about calling it rape is because OP has no real reason to be asking this in the first place except to ruin that guy's life with a rape accusation. And fuck that shit.

rape requires penetration

otherwise it is sexual assault.

op, why did you randomly bring this up to a bunch of faggots? what is your goal? to get this man caught for a crime that you have no evidence of him commiting?

are you going to make an accusation to ruin a mans life because you made poor decisions that resulted in you being a gay fag?

not to mention you'll have to admit to using illegal drugs, whilst being underaged, and not attempting to break off an illegal relationship.

you are the most guilty, and you should really think about your actions moving forward.

>OP has no real reason to be asking this in the first place except to ruin that guy's life with a rape accusation. And fuck that shit.

So that's what this is about. You don't actually care about what's right and wrong, you just care about pushing your incel fear of weaponized sexual assault claims.

Are you aware of how Charles Manson managed to convince countless kids to join his cult? He pumped them full of LSD and all sorts of drugs. There was a clear power dynamic between him and his followers, and once they started to sober up they completely abandoned him. You are literally justifying horrific and gross power dynamics in order to...I don't know...fulfill your gross incel fantasy that all sexual assault victims are out to get you, I guess?

Think about what you're saying. You're LITERALLY saying that it's okay that OP got molested because he "asked for it". I fucking DARE YOU to molest a child and use that as a defense.

OP, I really think this is something you should talk to a therapist about. Jow Forums, and especially Jow Forums have REALLY warped views when it comes to sexual assault.

Attached: 1553158661557.jpg (720x811, 51K)

>You're LITERALLY saying that it's okay that OP got molested because he "asked for it"

Where in OP's story does he ever mention getting molested? stop making shit up.

yes. a 14 year old cannot legally consent to sexual acts with someone that age.

I'm pretty sure having a minor lick the genitals of an adult is molestation, retard.

well then you would be wrong. You should probably learn the definitions of words before throwing them around like that.

This literally happened 10 years ago, you retard. If it were yesterday I'd say hey yeah go for it. The guy is a scumbag, but OP had a chance to get justice and threw it away. You don't just get to pull shit out of your ass 10 years later because you were bored. If it were ANY other crime than rape nobody would even bat an eye. But rape accusations are an easy way to fuck someone over forever and you cannot deny this.

You heard it here, folks. Licking an adult's genitals is perfectly fine, safe and legal!
Again, more autistic incel fearmongering. OP never even said that he was going to sue this person. He probably just wants closure or something.

The fact that you assumed OP was a girl just shows how much of an utter incel you are.

>You heard it here, folks. Licking an adult's genitals is perfectly fine, safe and legal!
Nice strawman.

So your only hangup is that OP used the wrong word then? I don't exactly understand why you're being so shitty right now. If you agree that it's NOT fine, it's NOT safe and it's NOT legal, then what is your problem?

>He probably just wants closure or something.
Sure lol. Asking "does this count as rape?" is totally something all normal people do when they experience something unpleasant. Especially when they admit to being very angry over it.
I'm not an incel btw, I have a good life and a relationship. Maybe you're the prejudiced one here, faggot. I assumed OP was a girl because I didn't notice him calling himself a cuck, and it would make more sense for the other guy to want his balls licked if OP were a girl, wouldn't it.
TL;DR go scream outrage somewhere else, white knight. If you really wanted to help this guy, you would've asked for his discord or some shit and fucked off outta here, but you're still here being an attention whore and arguing on his behalf as if he were retarded.

The age of consent is 14 in about 1/3rd of Europe(Germany, Portugal, Italy, Austria, etc.), so such an opinion is not nearly as uncommon as you seem to think it is.

It was a crime, but not specifically rape.
A scumbag like him should have been locked up, but you're not in a position to do it now, with only drug addled decade old memories. Best to just let it go, a hard drug habit has hurt a lot of people a lot worse than remembering a nut lick.

Holy fucking shit. He was a goddamn kid on drugs at the time. Sure he might've known it was wrong but he was also a.) On drugs and b.) 14 and therefore easier to influence/intimidate. I guarantee that if you were in his shoes you would've done the same shit, you cocksnot