Why do people fall in love with other people that are clearly broken beyond repair?

Why do people fall in love with other people that are clearly broken beyond repair?

Attached: bpd.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Male with BPD here
We deserve love too
>nb4 feminist says "hurr durr your not entitled to anything" while simulteneously making taxpayers pay for her 17th abortion

no one deserves anything, especially destructive ass bpd fuckheads

female bpd here
we deserve love if we go to therapy and actually try to work on our problems. Its not fair to put someone through the emotional chaos that bpd entails.

What feminist is making people pay for 17 abortions? What are you talking about?

>girls who have the crazy cheating bitch disease can get a partner but I can't

Bpd people only deserve love if they go to therapy and take meds.

I'd love for that qt to be my therapist. She's dumb as a brick but she's so cute!!

Attached: maladaptive-daydreaming-disorder-mental-health-with-kati-morton-dissociation-daydreaming.jpg (1140x641, 133K)

You haven't tried dating men

i saw a girl with bpd one single time (she didn't tell me until we had already gotten together in person) and i ghosted her afterward and she called and texted me like 90 times telling me i should anhero, saying sorry, then begging to fuck or see each other again. don't do it anons

Is this a subtle dab on Mumkey Jones?

desperate and lonely

im just very attracted to these types of girls. pp likes them a lot.

>muh bpd meme
>I'm so crazy lel
>takes profile picture with kitchen knife
>here let me give you a 6 paragraph essay on what it means to have bpd because I have bpd and just wanted you to know what it's like to have bpd

Lmao I'm obsessed with you jess?

what makes guys with bpd so bad of they are not the violent type?

It's the worthlessness... :'(

why couldn't you have been my boyfriend when I was at my worst?

ill fucking love you right now you have no idea

I'm not broken beyond repair I just need a reason to fix myself is all...

Attached: 1563419690575.jpg (612x612, 257K)

We're exceptionally clingy and pretty fragile emotionally
Speaking for myself, we need a lot of reassurance that you wont leave us and constantly assume you will anyways
I'm pretty sure lots of us would ghost you but I like to think I'm self aware enough to avoid doing this kind of thing since i never have

I have an ex now who didn't have BPD or anything but she did suffer from depression often and had periods where she self harmed and got suicidal inhibitions. I guess I liked her so much though because she'd be willing to talk for a very long time and that's still what we do to this day we're no longer in a relationship and we're both single but we still talk for hours every night.

Personally I like people with mental issues more I guess because they're constantly going against the flow of contemporary society and are willing to consider your feelings on things more thoroughly. I have my own issues and the only reason I get into relationships is so that I have someone I can talk about anything with and so I don't have to feel so lonely sometimes.

Attached: 1503212058277.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

The reason to fix yourself is that you only get one life, but instead of trying to fix yourself you're wasting your wallowing in your own misery. You deserve exactly what you get.

They're my type brah

Men are 100% ruled by hormones. They literally cannot think clearly when they're looking at an attractive woman.

Bpd girls need lots of patience and understanding but if you obtain her trust you may find that she loyal, soft and squishy

Abortions aren't taxpayer funded. Sorry you're triggered no one who gets to know you will ever love you because you're intrinsically a shit human being.

its not just attractive women. attractive women that are crazy are like crack for our dick. it just wants that because they're wild

Uhh, muslims secretly based?

>bpd
>loyal
I don't think you've ever met a single person who actually has BPD

Hard to do without any help tho
Therapy completely dropped the ball and when I did have friends they all sucked at any kind of emotional support or reassurance, i never really felt cared for only used
But just think, if I could find someone that cares enough to stay and just make me feel worth something, I can get through it and pull myself out of this hole to stay with them

Every cultural practice speaks some truth about human nature but I don't think it's that bad, just a form of manipulation. It makes men act in a less than optimal way.

>Abortions aren't taxpayer funded.
lol yes they are retard
you're not only a shit person, but a dumb one too

only if you're a pathetic man with the intellect and discipline of a fucking animal

That trait is toxic stigma and your a cunt for perpetuating it. I know I'm right deal with it please :]

Either you don't live in the US or you have no idea what the Hyde Amendment is.

sadly for you I have sought therapy and have been doing better. Though I still get insanely depressed and suicidal

>discipline of a fucking animal
We like to demonize people who aren't in control of their sexual desires because it's easier to think that one person can lose control than think there isn't something fundamentally animalistic about men's sexuality that is a very powerful motivator. I'm not saying that these men are not at fault, I'm just saying that the urges are very strong.

pls hug me when depress

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 8K)

only if you protect me from all the bad things in the world and shelter me in your home.

that is the only thing i have ever wanted to do in my life

Attached: 1498867699114.jpg (764x512, 200K)

BPD male here. have destroyed a number of relationships with people out of paranoia.

i have retired to my loneliness and it is comfy

Then make me yours user.

im sorry but i cannot betray my waifu

what are some key signs this all sounds familiar but i don't want to talk to some shrink

Who are you describing even?

They're basically women. Bpd makes you an overly emotional teenage girl

Why do I hear and read an entirely different description of BPD constantly? What is it truthfully? Is the shakey definition a result of them being manipulative? I heard they are, and they convince themselves and others they are always the victim. Also they go from love to hate. Yet anons here say it's just being clingy and needy.