Wagecuck General

>What's your wage?
>Is it slavery?
>Have you ever been cucked
This is a sanctuary for wagies of all kinds, gather O' lost ones. NEETs are welcome if they're polite.

Attached: ffdb291b0a495dd10b70ce9474c8e5c1d232583c_hq.jpg (640x477, 56K)

>what's your wage?
$10/hr
>is it slavery
No one I work with is a complete asshole and the work is manageable so not really.
>have you ever been cucked?
A customer got a bunch of free fries and coupons cause he said we put mustard on his burger when hes allergic to mustard, and called me out as a terrible cashier even though he never asked for no mustard and I told him specifically we put mustard on our burgers.

>what's your wage
I work at Staples as a sales associate
>Is it slavery
yes when the kikes get pissed and hell at you because they want to make a return and didn't bring their card or their receipt
>have you ever been cucked
No how could I be cucked if I'm an incel who's never had a girlfriend?

Attached: 1555089289117s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

>what's your wage
>I work at Staples as a sales associate
retard

$9.30 an hour, fuck off faggot its called Google

>What's your wage?
$16/hr. Usually make $1700-1800 bi-weekly with overtime
>Is it slavery?
Temporarily. Union job, so I'm a grunt now below all the regulars with seniority
Um, no.

Attached: o1785090.jpg (800x600, 91K)

>What's your wage?
$15.50/hr soon to be $16
>Is it slavery?
Not technically because I could quit but really yes because the kikes make it so work is necessary to exist in comfort
No, I've never had a girlfriend and I'm 22

>all staples associates make the same amount in every location
Fucking double retard

>$12.00
>Not really, I do get commision along with wage
When I first started out, customer complained about me and got a refund even though store policy didn't allow for refunds, this reduced my sale bonus for the day. Prevented future run ins with this problem by informing customer of no refunds as well as circling our refund policy on their receipt just so that when they complain, management sees physical proof I've informed them beforehand.

$17.85/h
Yes
Every day because I'm always on call

kek calm down friend

You math seems off m8. No way you can make 1700 to 1800 biweekly on just 16 bucks. That's roughly 1280 bucks every 80 hours WITHOUT taxes, and that isnt even counting "bonuses". Fuck I made roughly 2k biweekly working for 22.50 an hour for two weeks after taxes...

Attached: 1559407984742.png (645x729, 107K)

>You math seems off m8. No way you can make 1700 to 1800 biweekly on just 16 bucks
I said with overtime...50-60 hour weeks.

Attached: IMG_3617.jpg (1024x568, 60K)

Don't bully, I meant wage as in "job" not necessarily "salary" but both user is free to post whichever he is comfortable with.

Love this VN and it's due for a replay, I read it over half a decade ago damn.

>Love this VN and it's due for a replay
I read it exactly a decade ago.
I've re-played cat Nekos again, but Aekas was a one time thing imo. That was an emotional route that made me rage inside.
The last girl was meh

>What's your wage?
In a small family owned mini market I get $4/hr
>Is it slavery?
I have to work with nigs and pakis all day long alongside all the druggies
One girl offered me weed and LSD for free and I couldn't take her up on the offer because I was working

>What's your wage?
$24/hr
>Is it slavery?
Nope, we are organized so my employer has to kinda treat us like humans.
Nope.

>2000 a month
>I'm the CEO of my own company at 22, that's just for personal use beyond rent
>Never been cucked, have only done minimal work for lots of money

what's your secret, anonymous

>wage
35/he
>is it slavery
No I just sit on the toilet on my phone all day
>have you ever been cucked
Nope forever alone

I'm a 23 years old from a white trash family moved from Indiana to ohio for work has been going well so far make between 80-110k per year depending on bonuses

what the fuck do you do where you can just sit around and make 80k

>starting at $9 once I get on the schedule sometime this week, going to be washing dishes and cleaning shit, potential shot for a manager position after a few weeks
>from what I have seen the location isnt really busy, and at the very least it gets me out of the house and away from people who I feel more and more disdain for, so I suppose it could be much worse
>no
Would like to get into dental school one day.

I'm a project engineer I fix problems other when other people fuck up so if everyone else does their job I don't have to do anything I just have to oversee others and approve of their work

I'm unemployed. my mom keeps talking about having me find a job and my dad keeps talking about sending me back to school. meanwhile every night I wake up every two hours from nightmares and I am in bed for 10+ hours a day and barely getting any rest.

Rei working fast food: Day 1

>>What's your wage?
$8.5 per hour
>>Is it slavery?
No, management leaves us alone
>>Have you ever been cucked
No

>meanwhile every night I wake up every two hours from nightmares and I am in bed for 10+ hours a day and barely getting any rest.
fug I can relate. I actually got a job but then I come home and can't fall asleep because I'm tormented by my psyche (internal) and the hellish mixture of loud tv, rambunctious arguing, dogs barking and kids screaming (external). My only salvation from this hell is comfy anime.

Attached: 1564426568222.png (428x850, 238K)

>What's your wage?
>Is it slavery?
Recently it's become slavery due to lack of staff and new management handling everything poorly.
The very notion that customers can do whatever they want and say whatever they want to me without being able to kick them out is what I would consider cuckoldry

>every night I wake up every two hours
>I am in bed 10+ hours a day
>Barely getting any rest

Have you considered trying to tire yourself out throughout the day by... idk ... actually doing something besides feeling sorry for yourself?
Do you ever get sick of yourself to the point you wanna just rip your own brain apart and rearrange everything to make it change?

Attached: 1563223191394.png (1000x824, 1.09M)

>What's your wage?
$15/hr
>Is it slavery?
I sweat a little bit. But what job isn't slavery?
no desu

Attached: 1563230123156.png (480x480, 169K)

>What's your wage?
490USD per fucking month, God I fucking hate this shithole
>Is it slavery?
Dunno, 45hrs per week
No

I forgot to mention, when I do manage to fall asleep, I sleep for either 3 hours or 14 hours (esp. on my days off), constantly interrupted. I think this is the number 1 reason I am so miserable.

I wish I was a wagecuck. I graduated a few months back and I still can't find a damn job. It's fucking depressing sitting home with nothing to do but apply to jobs. Moreover I'm so broke rents gonna be hard to cover. Waiting to free back from a company I interviewed for last week so wish me luck guys I'm tired of this neet life.

Not the OP but I'm in a similar position. And yer it sucks my mental health has gone shit since having nothing to do I hate myself. On the plus side I've concentrated on dropping a load of weight so I'm no longer a fat neet just a depressed neet.

>$21.50
>not really most people are super nice and our manager has our backs if things go south
Probably

that's an extremely good start.
any little bit of change is progress towards something.
even if you change it up and floss twice a day instead of one lol
literally the more changes you pile on, the further away you get away from feeling that way.
cuz desu? I was in the same boat. i just didn't sleep, i took on a bunch of hobbies and eventually climbed out of the depression.
you get yourself in a loop, and it seems impossible to break, but if you keep adding new things to the mix, youll eventually find yourself not even in the shitloop

I'm gonna kidnap that cashier

I got a voice mail to come in for an interview. I'm kind of scared but I'm going to call them back tomorrow and schedule a time. that will be where I start I guess

>What's your wage?
$13.60 USD/hr
>Is it slavery?
No, working conditions are pretty nice at IKEA
No, but I do get shitty customers quite frequently that try to game and fraud the system. IKEA is an international hub since the prices are so cheap, so all sorts of minorities find their way there.

Attached: 1415119497462.jpg (1440x810, 122K)

>$11 an hour
>I work in a grocery store, yes it's slavery
>Just now. Went to speak with manager about something and she blew up on me for something I wasn't in the wrong about. Tried to explain myself but she wouldn't let me speak. I held back tears of rage like a fucking faggot. Literally the crying Wojak face.

I'm going to kill myself

Attached: 1523905917790.jpg (750x747, 45K)

>What's your wage?
Tech support
>Is it slavery?
Just realised I haven't been paid for the last two months so...
Too scared to talk to my boss about the lack of pay because I barely do any work and my timesheets are trash