Anyone else too paranoid to ever discuss their true feelings on here because people they chat to online may see it?

anyone else too paranoid to ever discuss their true feelings on here because people they chat to online may see it?
I feel like I cannot talk about my feelings.
If I say anything remotely specific someone will know it is me.

Attached: 1533061971407s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>anyone else too paranoid to ever discuss their true feelings
the more you talk the more ammunition you give them. They don't want to help you they only want to hurt you and laugh at you.

you crazy nigga
talk to us!

I can't.
People will see...
My situations are much too specific.

not true
don't post ur body and u'll be good

also don't give them a reason to ddos you like kicking a puppy or some shit

don't be stupid. there are too many people in this world, and ultimately nobody cares about you enough.

Shut in,
covers blown the moment I mention I am a shut in.

you're just baiting aren't you

That's what you get for making online "friends". If you kept your mouth shut and didn't sacrifice anonymity, you'd be able to open your heart here. Now you can't be open anywhere, be it on Jow Forums, on discord, on talmudbook or whatever cancer place you browse.

no not baiting.
I know what it is like for others like me.
They have to make fake personalities and be dishonest about themselves in order to not get known.

I did not want that, I just write y true feelings in a diary on my PC.
Reading them makes me sad.

No one gives a shit about you pal. Make a trip too. Tired of seeing kyoani normalfags

You said you'd stop making these threads Pubert what are you doing

it is in the back of my mind when I post some things, but it's never really stopped me from posting. I don't lie anyway, though. I'd be willing to share everything I've written here, if asked by someone I know.

Attached: feeling a bit despondent.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

yeah my feels and source of angst are too specific

this too

That's a less distinctive characteristic than if you revealed you were male.

>They have to make fake personalities and be dishonest about themselves in order to not get known.
KY-

>I did not want that, I just write y true feelings in a diary on my PC.
>Reading them makes me sad.
Based. Sorry it's like this user, I can't say a lot so I do the same with a notepad file.

Attached: 1541028627682.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Same. You're just making yourself more vulnerable by sharing your feelings with strangers. That's what therapists are for.

Therapists will call the cops if you share stuff they deem as potentially dangerous. You bottle it all up, always.

Just say it, what's the worse that can happen? they will find out you're not the type of person that they thought you were and disassociate with you? Why would you want to be friends with people whom you can't be yourself around? You sound like you're emotionally cucked, i was like you once, now i saw whatever i want.

I've burned all my bridges numerous times and my family knows I browse Jow Forums but still ask me what it is when I mention it. If any of the people I used to know recognize me, they can dox me and I wouldn't really care.