/britfeel/

Shipanonce destroying his 1TB harddrive full of CP before the police arrive edition

Attached: britfeel july 2.jpg (2000x1456, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B0bqXKCoiRu/
imdb.com/title/tt3278988/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'M NOT YOUR SCOTTISH FUCKING FRIEND

>there are people in this very thread that would phone the police on someone for having a spliff

sad sad world we live in boys

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
l want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
Comin' down on a sunny day

Attached: 1521502248366.png (1054x750, 352K)

sad some degenerates would break the law

fornication makes you happy
no escape from society

good evening pal, have you got the time?

I'm definitely going to the Magic the Gathering Grand Prix in a fortnight, anyone want to meetup or go to the event with me?

I would if I thought the police would do anything about it.

Sad some people just comply and never question

ov corse, heer u go fren

Attached: 1509184947205.jpg (1014x849, 58K)

YOU WERE WARNED.

NO. FAT. SPECCY. BASTARDS.

Attached: DBEB6EFE-B656-4649-B007-1A70A1340CA0.png (769x1191, 185K)

yeah okay. meet me by the bridge in 10 minutes and we'll discuss further plans.

>Yasim and Romesh Ranganathan are from the same town

A reminder that all drugs (alcohol included) are for degenerates and should be purged from society. Be /comfy/ and don't let (((them)))) inject you with shit.

*steals your watch*
lovely mate, thank you for your time

>53641242
I would even waste the bandwidth to download a video of you being murdered.

Please support your local drug dealer

>Yasim and Romesh Ranganathan are from the same town

Yasim and Romesh Ranganathan are also both brown

HEY, HE'S JUST STOLEN MY WATCH!

Attached: I AM ANGERY.jpg (495x362, 19K)

>all drugs
>includes medicines

Hey come on now. Outlaw recreational drugs, but leave the medicine alone!

good goy take your ssris! :)

>teetotal fedora

Attached: DED1ECAA-7E85-4B08-99BC-E49266A2B670.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

top tier waifu
instagram.com/p/B0bqXKCoiRu/

ULLLLOOOOOOO???? ULLLOOOOOOOOO?????
dis da mexico man??? taco paco meaty wacko?????
one mega fackin burrito boytreato me gusta wiv da gwockymoley burning holey, two big fackin enchilada blowmeharda wiv da queso wueso mmmm muy bonito im a chunky chico!
two desperado tipsy lardo to mi casa mami wami
AND ONE BIG FACKIN MEXICO PEPSICO HAT
adios!

Attached: 1554152573041.png (1240x708, 1.41M)

>theif
state of you

She's cute, better than that slag Sophie Turner.

However, I need to correct your use of the word "waifu". You see, a waifu cannot be a real woman, as real women are imperfect. Waifus are perfect, and as such can only be 2 dimensional.

Birmingham is a bit far away for me. What are your plan? Play in the main event or just side events? Or just look around?
The main event will have rules very strictly enforced.

Yeah me and a couple of friends are going, it would be cool if you'd join us.
None of the race shit though, you need to promise you won't bring that up.

i agree, the damage it leaves on communities continuies to corrupt the readers in to deluding themselves that the consumption of a class B is cool

support, support, support. keep the industry rolling, for the twisted krus, the sesh gremlins and other fellow fiends of the sacred herbs and spices, saulute.

>haha that's cool bro
>anyway, do you want this joint?

Attached: 1553476159257.jpg (739x712, 177K)

Main event, I'll get 8 or so games for 55 quid

Side events are quite expensive 20-30 quid, there's a package deal though, 85 quid lets me play in 5 side events

Not sure what I want to do since I want to play Modern and some Pauper but it's a lot of money to spend

YES

How can we continue this conversation? Email? KIK?

i genuinely dont understand why drugs are illegal like

pretty much every negative argument for recreational drug use can apply to video games i swear to god.

like is there any difference between drugs and video games? like whenever i'm high im always thinking how it's kinda like a video game but in real life. you're paying for an experience, lots of things are like that.

>class B? More like class BASED

Attached: 1555146433821.jpg (720x887, 43K)

oh aye lad people go out all the time, play video games all night and go home and beat their wives because of the effect it had on them
people stab each other over video game money
fuck off degenerate

sorry bro i don't touch that poison.

Attached: file.png (680x760, 165K)

its been a long day mate.

have you got the time?

*misdirection*

*steals your watch*
phwoar that's good timing

come on mate I've loved drugs in the past but you're crazy if you think they're no worse than vidya

>Drugs? No way, bro! I'm high on life!

Attached: 1537538690403.gif (307x343, 22K)

do you fancy doing datura together?

Gonna move to South Africa lads.
100 quid here is 1700 South African Rand. Don't know what that means but I bet it can buy a house.

Attached: 345363662.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Now that weed gang here is all here what strain you smokin' bro?

Attached: file.png (680x471, 176K)

girl I've been talking to on OkCupid for 2 weeks just asked to meet up... can't believe it

i'm bricking it lads but I really like her and she's way out of my league. Why do I have to be such a social autist people I don't know. I overthink everything and the thought of having expectations I don't know how to fill terrifies me. i'm fucked

Attached: 1540354885870.png (556x1490, 801K)

>girl I've been talking to on OkCupid
how fat/weird?

she's either a fat cunt now or a man irl

I think it's great you're getting so into it. A GP is pretty major though. You going to be getting a hotel in Birmingham or something?
If you made day 2 imagine. Or the top 8 loool.
Don't think you will have time for side events if playing the main event. You will always be able to play random people there after or the second day. Don't need to spend all that money on side events.
I have spent 25 quid playing draft on arena the past two days.

people play video games all night that's true

also it depends on the substance, nobody smokes some weed and beats there wife. realistically the most likely thing to have you beat your wife is alcohol.

and people do scam each other and shit for money for stuff like video games, or other non-essentials, but the majority of people don't. same with drugs.

you can talk about spending all of your money on drugs, i know plenty of people, and plenty of anons here spend all their money on video games. it should be down to personal choice if you want to do drugs or not.

ketamine is fun, drug classifications make no sense.

why is fucking lsd on the same level of illegal as fucking crystal meth and heroin, more illegal than speed.

why is fucking weed more illegal than GBL and GBH, literal date rape drugs, and benzos, drugs so addictive with withdrawal symptoms than can kill you.

fuck this country man

>i genuinely dont understand why drugs are illegal like

I genuinely don't understand why sex with a 15 year old is illegal

shut up nonce.

fat speccy bastard

Afternoon gents

I just went to the ODEON cinema in my town to watch Toy Story 4. I really liked how Disney Pixar had done the villain in this movie. Gabby Gabby comes across as polite, graceful and kind, but also creepy and robotic. My understanding of this character was that they were trying to portray the image of a girl who had spent her life cloistered and under the thumb of rich old women, kind of like Estella from Great Expectations.

If I knew a girl like this in real life I could very easily fall in love with her, I think. Would you agree that this is a portrayal of a kind of fembot? At least one of the more normal and higher-functioning ones.

TFW no Gabby Gabby gf

Attached: gabbygabby.png (960x540, 507K)

FAT. SPECCY. BASTARD
SPECCY.
BASTARD.

Attached: 3DD0C2F1-12A5-4750-8271-83701903ABB0.jpg (769x458, 79K)

Well I'd rather be a nonce than a stoner

Nothing is perfect
You might consider your waifu better than any living being, but it was still made by someone else, someone that isn't perfect either.

not fat and cute and introverted

i'm pretty sure she's on the rebound though this might be my only chance and not ending up with a whale

fat speccy animal abusing nonce

There was me thinking noncehunters genuinely cared about children's wellbeing, little did I know they just despise people that don't have 20/20 vision

i mean tbf if a 15 year old and a 15 year old have sex, or a 15 year old and a 16 year old, or a 14 year old and a 14 year old, or a 14 year old and a 15 year old have sex like

who gives a shit. as long as they're the same age and nobody is being taken advantage of like.

Who gives a shit if they are of different ages?

depending on the drug, some stoners are like genuinely the nicest least judgmental people you'll ever meet.

yeah a big reason why you people on r9k have little irl friends is because you fucking judge people all the time. let people live their life and you life your own. everyone will like you more

Birmingham isn't too far from me, I can just travel back home, realistically, I probably won't make day 2 so don't need to get a hotel or think about getting there for day 2

>dropping money on Arena
Don't do that, better off going to your local store, you'll at least get some physical cards for your collection

My waifu is perfect, don't chat shit.

>let people live their life and you life your own. everyone will like you more

Ok then, how about they go about their weed smoking, and I go about my noncing and we all just let each other get on with it?

set for life at 8pm!
good luck lads
how many lines you got in tonight's draw? own numbers or lucky dip?

Some kids asked me to buy them vape fluid. Said no.

shippy had no friends. thats why hes a twisted pedophile

Poley if we go then what pronoun are we to use for you, as I know you requested to be called a male when you were asked this the other day.

because you rape children

Let's play a game, put your morals to the test.

You wake up strapped into a chair with a raging hard on. You've been kidnapped by a 15 year old girl, she'll be just your type when she's older. She's demanding you have sex with her or take a non-fatal overdose of krokodil.

Which is it? Are you a nonce or a druggie?

Nothing wrong with consensual sex with a 15 year old

Her/She since you know I'm female and don't need to ask

>break out of chair
>leave
>gouge out shippys eyes again

>she'll be just your type when she's older

She's just my type now desu

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the paedos, not join them! Bring bring gimmicks to the Feels, not leave it in noncing!
You were my brother, Shipanon... I loved you.

Attached: obiwan.jpg (800x450, 34K)

You can't break out.

Too on the nose.
I reckon someone's been stitching Shippy up this past few months.

nothing wrong with gouging out your eyes you fatty speecy bastard

Attached: DACF3F41-C604-46C7-A13D-34CF070A725E.gif (480x270, 958K)

do they still put the lottery on bbc1? dale winton used to do it, and nick knowles.

I'LL FUCK YOUR HEAD IN WITH A HAMMER YOU CUNT

oh no please don't give me a super powerful opioid that has 0 chance of killing me, inject me then ride it till the puking and headaches start

>he went for both
wow ok

>journalists investigate a seemingly peaceful and idealic 'community'
>obviously it all kids off and turns out to be a fookin cult
Nothing special if you've seen similar movies. Naturally you're just waiting for it all to go Jone's Town/Heaven's Gate. There's a better found footage film like this but I cant remember the titles and hate myself

Attached: SAC.jpg (675x1000, 96K)

i can and do. then i gouge out your eyes

Attached: A8E4663B-EA31-43C9-8037-A086A6BF78D8.gif (500x282, 1.05M)

no I didn't, I'd take the drugs not the being a nonce & rape victim

Thinking of getting the EA games pass for PS4

It's 4 quid a month and you can pay the NBA, UFC and NHL games

>then ride it
>it being the underaged girl

Noncecase.

I MEANT RIDE THE HIGH

>paying to play card games
>not roleplaying fantasy tropes over discord

i shake my head moni

I've got no work ethic

thought you stopped gaming and played with bits of cardboard instead now? or did your self improvement just turn to you now just doing both

Emanuel Macron wa 15 when he started dating his wife, who was almost 40 at the time

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with taking drugs in moderation and people against them are preventing yourself, themselves and others from an amazing expereince. Through drugs you can choose when you want to enhance a particular feeling, without lifting a finger. You can feel better than someone who has reached their goal of success. With drugs you can reach boundaries of life that would otherwise be shut off from you.
People who don't take drugs are forced to feel good through the dynamics placed on them by nature.

Attached: lrgscale16 (2).jpg (500x753, 35K)

I was in the T with a pack tryna make sure I double that T (TT)
Spent like twenty-eight days on the M non stop, tryna make sure that I double that re' (Simple)
Got like three hunna numbers on my Lyca, my fiends won't ring when I double that E (EE)

Attached: i spy.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

cougar.com

nvm found. Watch this instead
imdb.com/title/tt3278988/

thats fine. but fat speccy bastards get their eyes gouged out. so dont be one of those

Attached: 75198C79-9C5E-4AEF-9DA7-50E28051A1D8.gif (382x214, 1.9M)

Somehow this complete and utter shite was better than the post before it.

cringiest gimmick itt

I haven't played video games in a long time, just sharing a good deal

I would but when I take drugs/drink it always goes too far. Just cant do it in moderation so I dont do it at all. A shame really because it is fun.

>Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with noncing in moderation and people against it are preventing yourself, themselves and others from an amazing expereince