Could you survive in a Brazilian prison?

Could you survive in a Brazilian prison?

Attached: 1564426393693.jpg (1080x988, 297K)

Fuck no, I would be turned into SOPA on the first day

What do you think user I barely leave my house.

I already survive in a gamer-discriminatory society... I can survive anywhere...

survive and conquer
theyll call me the white demon of the house

Attached: alittle.jpg (304x287, 41K)

WE. ARE. GAMERS.
WE. KILL. BRAZILIANS.

Attached: 3e2.jpg (847x599, 52K)

I can't even survive in my own house

>immediately becomes the bitch to the most dangerous one, hoping in turn to avoid conflict

Why are they such savages? This shit never happens in Norway or Denmark.

It's not as hard as you may imagine, all you gotta do is have money there. You can buy your way into most things inside a brazilian prison, you pay your "rent" to the boss of the block and you keep your cool, being religious helps. All you gotta do is pay your dues and not get involved with anything, be helpfull, be clean, and you'll be out of there in no time.
Those that were decapitated were part of rival gangs, just dont mess with that, the guards in the facility will do their best to put you in a "neutral" area if you're not part of any gang.
Also, dont go in there for rape or pedo shit, those are usually raped and killed as soon as they get in. The inmates and the police have no mercy for you in there.

>t. Brazilian with father working on one of these.

your dad works as a prison guard? Whats the most dangerous situation he's been in?

WHY DO U THINK RETARD?? this country is full of nigs and muts if the world had orcs it would be us.

yes because i'm not a pedo freak

Sindrome de vira-lata do krl, so falta ser nordestino

He got lucky since hes been a guard on a max security prison all his life, there only the big crime bosses stay, those guys are surprisingly chill most of the times. There have been some escape attemps, some successful ones actually, but other than searching for escapees and drugs nothing too extreme. He did have some people that worked with him that came from the more extreme prisons, those would have to get the bodies of stabbed inmates, break fights and all that sorta shit. One of em, a really old one, dont thing he still works, was a guard at Carandiru at the time of the massacre in there in 92 (111 prisoners dead). What you gotta understand is that when one of these riots break out all they can do it get out of the way, lock the pavilion and wait for better armed cops to come and intervene.

>teleports behind you
Heh....Nothing personnel, gringo

Attached: traficante.jpg (640x426, 42K)

>why is a shithole country full of shithole people
Truly makes one ponder user.

It's incredible easy to survive, you got 2 leaves per month, tv, cellphone,..

are there prisons in brazil? i was under the impression cops shot suspected criminals on sight

you know why my man

Attached: n.gif (183x170, 21K)

O duro eh que nao e, vira lata e sempre filho de papai, que estuda em federal e fica chupando os ovos dos gringos.

We are not the United States.

Brazil don't have an oil/scam based economy to give poor people nice stuff, so they steal it.

Nordestino geralmente tem orgulho de onde mora. Pernambuco ja tentou se separar do Pais umas 2 vezes e com a revolucao de 1824 nos fomos os primeiros a declarar independencia desse pais de bosta. O foda do Brasil e povo do sudeste e centro-oeste, que nao sao desenvolvidos o suficiente pra ficar db que nem o sul e nao tem cultura o suficiente pra gostar de onde moram que nem norte e nordeste.

A patria nasceu aqui, pau no cu do resto. Se a Holanda tivesse ficado Recife ia ser que nem Nova York, pq quem fundou a cidade la tentou aqui primeiro e foi expulso.

O povo de Sao Paulo e orgulhoso tambem, o que fode e Carioca e Cearence, pode ligar no noticiario, sempre que tiver noticia de morte, corrupcao, etc e nesses dois estados.

Tu acha que nordestino que nao sabe trabalhar e so mama as teta do governo seriam alguma coisa diferente de uma Africa 2.0 sem ficar pregando imposto de Sudeste e Centro-Oeste? Sejamos honestos, se nordestino nao ficasse mamando nas teta eles nao dariam um foda-se para o Brasil.

>O nego acha que um grupo significativo de pessoas vivem "mamando" do governo.
Eu gostaria de ver quantos pobres fudidos vivem de fazer merda nenhuma, essa merda de Jeca Tatu e um conceito absurdo mano. Os nego trabalham em sua esmagadora maioria.
Agora, se o lugar eh fudido e nao produz "lucro" vai depender mais eh de investimento na educacao e na infraestrutura do lugar, tu n pode imaginar que um semiarido fudido vai ser um grande facilitador para o desenvolvimento industrial/agricola, nao sem os investimentos necessarios. Ali nao teve coisa forte na economia desde o inicio dos 1900s, n teve ouro, n teve cafe, n teve nada, n teve incentivo algum pro desenvolvimento ser ali, por isso ta fudido.

brazilian Rorschach?