What if you got 50,000 dollars? What would you do with it...

What if you got 50,000 dollars? What would you do with it? I would blow it all and travel the world until I find I nice place to end my life.

Attached: 1564304150151.webm (640x800, 795K)

Tranny surgeries

Those surgeries don't WORK

They do a little bit and it's the only relief I can ever get

I'd take an awesome roadtrip with about 10K of it and then invest the 40k. Once I have a real job and can afford to live on my own I'd use part of that 40k to pay for my moving costs and living space

I would donate it to bella delphine.

That's very noble of you, user

Funny you were the guy saying to kill all trannies

Use it wisely so I can live somewhat decently throughout Uni, i.e. focus more on studying and less on wagecuckery.

I would deposit it into my bank account, wait till its big enough, and spend it on sex island

I'd use it to fuck that asian chick a bunch of times.

literally when did this happen

Have fun dialating

give my parents' house a 40k renovation
use the other 10k to die with dignity in sweden

Ew no thanks I'm not getting SRS just an orchi

Pay off my student loan, buy a new pc, buy a used car

Can't really think of an interesting answer. Probably just spend a couple grand on PC shit because that's what I use regularly. Other than that, spend a couple on a nice holiday and then put the rest a way in a savings account for when I'll actually need it.

>Buy a gaming pc
>Fix my damn car
>Modify it a bit
>Pay off my student loans in advance
Maybe if anything was left I would have kept it as an emergency fund

Attached: 1563930497245.jpg (599x400, 45K)

Well seeing as I have a shit job now that would cover utilities and other expenses...
Id pay for like 5 years worth of rent at a gaudy apartment complex with a unit facing the pool, so I can inconspicuously watch vapid bikini clad trophy wive's, sugar babies, trust fund babies, and gold diggers all day, meanwhile Im fucking one of the countless sex dolls I bought with the $35,000-$40,000 that was left over.

Attached: 1551973723602.jpg (1920x1280, 1.01M)

fuck off to Malaysia or some other poor southeast Asian country where I could live like a king for the rest of my life off that kind of money. probably marry a Muslim girl and settle down while I'm at it.

I have 50k right now and I can tell you that i will do absolutely nothing with it until I die and it goes by default to my sister.

i would drink it and spend it on whores and then kill myself, which im doing now but with 500$

need sauce for hot doll girls

Give a good chunck to my family so they'll love me again

And probably buy nothing but fast food and then die from a heart attack like the loved ones before me

buy a flat and rent it

misunderstood this as you trying to pay rent for a flat you already own for a moment

Use it to get a mortgage, I'm currently under a psychopath landlord who is blackmailing me and using my kids as leverage. No solicitor wants to take my case though.

do you really think your gonna be able to "blow it all" and travel the world with that little amount of money? youll be good for a few months then u will be flat broke and not have the balls to kill yourself because you dont really want to, then realize what you couldve actually done with the money.

You can travel to a different country with that sort of money. What are you talking about? Yeah, maybe not the entire world but you could visit a few for awhile

Find a way to use it to make more money. Buy an apartment, auctioned house, caravan, anything. Renovate with the time I have, and rent it out. When I have the money, buy a house that I can convert the ground floor of in to a manga/gaming cafe. I don't care much for manga, but I know there's a market for it here. I also would love to run my own cafe, I enjoy cooking and have the work ethic.

Put half in link. Save other half for neet living and steroids until either the link pays off or I run out of money, then I would either be rich enough to neet for life or kill myself

I have more than 50k$ in my bank and I make more than that as a programmer every year.

Thing is, you don't have as much time to spend it anymore.

I will however make a longer trip later this year and blow a few k on it.

>pay off some student loans
>put some into my business
>throw the rest into my house or maybe a new car
50k would help alot but in the end its not life changing

fix my teeth. brush your teeth faggots

Get therapy and cure your mental illness instead of chopping your genitals off

I would get pillaged for it probably
Honest I would spend on cheap alcohol and marijuana.
Maybe a place to live and a hooker.

The standard, good pc, car and down payment for a house.

I could also get a stomach band surgery to stop being a fatcel.

a nice desk, chair, pc, and monitor, and invest the rest

Based on these responses, most of you deserve to be poor. You discipline-less, impulsive retards.

Dude, no wants to hear about how you're so fucking smart, and how youd invest it, blah blah blah, you smug, boring, piece of shit. Obviously these responses are hypothetical... just like the fucking question.

>buy r9k
>delete it

Source on the whore

>thinks having $50k is a pure hypothetical rather than being perfectly within the reach of people with common sense
lmao

Lol I had 100k and I'm basically doing that. Done Europe, Russia, Asia, next stop Africa. Already blown 50k

You realize trannys don't chop off their own dicks right?

I don't know...it's not enough to never work again. The only big expenses I'd likely make is boring stuff like buying a new bed. Other than that I'd probably just tuck it away in a bank.

I would have sex with that woman 4 times

I'd have surgeries to look as close to this pic as possible but with a few tweaks
>my dick and balls are not split open and turned inside out and are instead kept in working order
>get my saliva glands gaped so i can't help but drool
>permanently incontinent
I'd get myself some diapers, change my birth certificate and ID, move as far away as possible, and start a new life as Mr. Ginger Messybottom

Attached: 1561669396693.jpg (1280x1920, 211K)

get 38 million more dollars and buy an F-14 TOMCAT YOU FUCKING VIRGIN LMAO DANGER ZONE

>he doesn't have $50k

Attached: 1256080412471.jpg (689x649, 88K)

I would save every single penny for the bad days, the all or nothing days.

This is Sabrina Lynn anons so in exchange someone tell me who the one in op's post is

Id pay off my loans (13k) and put the rest into stocks/crypto

Attached: 1561993861693.jpg (640x446, 50K)

if you do that to your saliva glands you will be swallowing constantly and your throat and face will build tension and be sore

I plan to always be sucking on something so that should be fine

Ssun Biki. Here's how I found out
>clicked the blue arroh next to OP's post numbah
>moved my cursah ovah "Image search"
>clicked Google

Having $50k to blow is hypothetical. I really dont understand your confusion here. You must be fucking retarded.

>buy rx7 fd
>save the rest to maintain my fd

Attached: 10967379.jpg (640x480, 87K)

>get a new pc
>hookers
>blow
>guns/ammo

>Having $50k to blow is hypothetical
It's purely hypothetical to someone who never expects it to be realistic.

If you think the nature of the answers here would be the same if people also reasonably expected to have $50k, you're retarded.

get my parents out of poverty.