The herbal jew

i want to quit smoking weed.
when i'm high i become hungry to the point of being insatiable. today when i woke up i went to the bathroom and shit for almost 30 minutes because of how much i eat when i'm stoned.

stoners/ex stoners share your experiences with pot and why you decided to quit

Attached: jilly-bean-medical-marijuana-weed-strain-thcf-jillybeanweed.jpg (1023x807, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OWNqTkWl-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dLo2MLNxV_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it makes you retarded

>being a pothead
>literally retarding your own mind so you can be like dude chimps and DMT lmao

>smoke weed
>munchies lmao
>ignore it and enjoy the high
>no more munchies ever
>you have any work ethic or routine

Dude you're to blame, weed isn't your drug.

>smoking weed

you need to be 18

it affects people differently, especially people who already have eating disorders. it's not as simple as just ignoring it for everybody who smokes. trust me i've tried just ignoring it. i've smoked for nearly a decade and it's never worked

you ever get that feeling after jerking off where you feel disgusted after blowing your load and close a bunch of tabs? its the exact same shit with food for me

>only teenagers smoke weed

how sheltered are you?

lol amateur still gets the munchies. I get high frequently and I'm a stick

>amateur

man i've spent probably 3000 dollars in total on weed and concentrates over the last 10 years

I pretty much did that back in the day to overcome my infamous munchies. The problem though is that I think doing this for years (yeah I'm an idiot) fucked up my general ability to discern hunger and now I pretty much have to force myself to eat, every time I eat. It's been like this for years now, I'm 32 and rarely smoke.

Yuck!

s

Attached: 1554707485516.png (800x600, 207K)

i smoked weed everyday for about 3 years, from when i was 17 till 20. The reason i quit was because i didn't like where my life was going. Because in those 3 years i did only what i had to do, go to school etc. and smoke weed after. I felt that i owed it to myself to make more out of life to just smoke weed and chill.

when i quitted i got myself a vape to help with the nicotine addiction, always smoked joints. I stopped seeing my friends that i always smoked with and moved out of my parents house a few months later.

Quitting was quite easy, the hardest part for me was learning to sleep sober.

damn man maybe weed isn't for you then. maybe kratom is more your suit

I quit mostly because of DR/DP. Im already walking around in a haze 24/7, and weed makes it way worse. And because Im on probation, although Im yet to be drug tested.
Also, when I was smoking everyday munchies didnt really get to me anymore. If you get into the habit of smoking weed constantly, actually getting high from it is almost impossible. Even if I took a whole blunt to the head, I would only get a faint buzz as if I just smoked a cigarette.

>only teenagers smoke weed
yes and not the smart ones

>I stopped seeing my friends that i always smoked with

this is the hardest part, my entire social circle consists of stoners and i'm a social autist who is practically incapable of making friends

quitting weed is going to mean sitting alone in my house all day not talking to anyone or going anywhere

Smoke different weed. Not all strains give you munchies, or at least not as strong.
It's up to you tho. If you wanna quit, wish you good luck man. Just don't replace it with drinking or cigs or some other shit, because in the long run that's even more damaging.

>If you get into the habit of smoking weed constantly, actually getting high from it is almost impossible. Even if I took a whole blunt to the head, I would only get a faint buzz as if I just smoked a cigarette.

i'm NEET and only get to smoke like one session a day when i go to a friends house or manage to get some money, that one session is all it takes to send me into a binge eating session for the next several hours until i fall asleep.

im currently in possession of a friends pipe and its killing me not to scrape the resin out of it and smoke that. i hate what my life has become

I used to be like that too. Being a NEET is so boring and sad. I remember many nights where I was so desperate to get stoned that I would spend like 30 minutes scraping bowls and putting a flashlight to the carpet to look for dropped weed. My best friend was a weed dealer at the time too, but he couldnt sell it out of his house so we sold it out of mine. I guess the trade off was that most of the weed he smoked, he smoked it with me. Which was multiple times a day so my tolerance was huge. At any given time I had up to like a quarter pound sitting in my house that I couldnt smoke because it wasnt mine kek. But I did give in and smoke some of it, a small bowl here and there. Except this one time I got barred out and rolled literally like 8 or 9 grams into a single blunt and smoked it all by myself. Im lucky he didnt notice. All the weed I snagged probably added up to a lot and I feel bad about it.

Do you live in Texas? I'll buy some off you mate.

well i cant help you being a social autist. But if you stay sober with your stoner friend, you'll prob realize they are really boring people. Just get a hobby or something, and if you decide to just stay in your room, make sure you are not entertained, don't just play vidya all day. If you let yourself get bored, trust me you'll find motivation to do things even doing dishes is more fun then being bored.

Only retards think that smoking weed makes you retarded and you are even moreso retarded if you think that being retarded isn't a preferable state of mind in this shit world.

made me socially autistic and i started to like it. this song was also the last nail in the coffin youtube.com/watch?v=_OWNqTkWl-Q

>smoking weed
Enjoy your retardation.

>8 or 9 grams into a single blunt

lol you are fucking crazy, how did you even fit all of that into a single blunt?

I broke down an actual cigar, not cigarillo. It took forever to roll.

i am high right now and the jews didn't take my mind yet
fuck jews and commies
youtube.com/watch?v=dLo2MLNxV_s

Attached: feelsHorthyman.jpg (1600x905, 485K)

Do you smoke alone or with friends? When I smoke with friends and we just hang out or do different activities I just forget about hunger. That might work for you, but you should quit either way, because it's not good to be addicted to weed and if you smoke occasionally it's much better.

im skinny so this is a benefit

both. more often with friends because i dont have the money for it.

>I just forget about hunger.

i end up going to their kitchen and raiding the cabinets, i always make it look like a bathroom break. my desire for food completely overrides any sense of decency.

Just stop smoking, retard. I smoked dabs daily for almost two years straight and stopped cold turkey back in the end of March. I felt shitty and had trouble eating for 3 days and then I felt perfectly fine and have barely thought about smoking again since.

Just stop being a stupid nigger and do it.

Attached: kokomagay.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Found it taking up so much of my life and income that it (and other drugs) were fucking with my memory, my ability to function and my mental health. Getting home to find myself dry (or soon to be) the and struggling to source good weed was a daily concern that could totally fuck me up.

Moved back to my hometown and through myself into studying piano more seriously. Being away from enabling friends and influences really helped.

2 1/2 years later am clean (besides 2 1 night relapses) and live with very understanding GF.

It's hard even now, but definitely worth the fight.

Good luck user.

Take some T breaks and you'll feel much better. Try and eat some before you smoke, that can make me less hungry for some reason.

>Found it taking up so much of my life and income that it (and other drugs) were fucking with my memory, my ability to function and my mental health. Getting home to find myself dry (or soon to be) the and struggling to source good weed was a daily concern that could totally fuck me up.
>when i'm high i become hungry to the point of being insatiable. today when i woke up i went to the bathroom and shit for almost 30 minutes because of how much i eat when i'm stoned.
sounds like me for the last few years. I don't want to quit though, just switch weekends only so I can effectively get stoned every time. I literally can't achieve red eye, cotton mouth stoned status anymore and it's really sad.

>smoke weed
>don't eat excessively because i'm not a retard

>smoked a couple of months ago
>friend told me it wasnt laced
>start vommiting while high
>see myself in 3rd person vommiting
wacky stuff. i dont think ill smoke again because all of the good dealers in my area have been arrested so ive gotta go through people my friends know, and they sketch me out.

Attached: 1564380836178.jpg (491x489, 35K)

Can't wait to smoke friday after having been on a three week break, love to smoke out of a bowl with mostly tobacco in it with a little weed on top. Gets me high as balls and sick