I HATE EATING HEALTHY. I don't want to eat boring salads, i only want to eat cookies and bacon

I HATE EATING HEALTHY. I don't want to eat boring salads, i only want to eat cookies and bacon.

Would you rather eat bacon and cookies and live to be 40, or only eat rabbit food and live to be 100?

Even if you eat salads every day and never touch a cookie, you could still randomly get cancer. A lot of doctors shamelessly smoke because of the shit they've seen, like 20 year olds getting terminal leukemia when they exercised and ate all their fruits and veggies. Might as well enjoy yourself, since you never know if you'll randomly die

Attached: nzq-0nKpK1RfrNRWtAfXzjUexJU6gOrngLWRIBTavps.jpg (500x375, 47K)

no way man bacon is haram as fuck and sugar is bad for your teeth

...I really can't resist cookie dough ice cream, though

>cook healthy food all the time that tastes good
>also work out and active at work
Salads arent boring hell most food I eat arent that bad. Go to /ck/ and realize how wrong you are.

t. American
just eat uourself to death. you'll be doing us all a favour.

enjoy yourself? ls all your joy gained by shoving shit in your mouth? it isn't about being assured that you won't die early, it's decreasing the chances. I bet there's plenty of people that lived longer because they lived a healthy lifestyle. fat cope spotted. too sad to be a bait.

>sugar is bad for your teeth
Just brush and floss every time you eat something sugary.

>fat cope spotted.
I'm actually underweight. for some reason I'm incapable of gaining fat, even though for a while I counted 3000 caloreis every day. But there's not a direct link between fat and unhealthy. Skinny ppl can have unhealthy consequences from junk food too, like gut microbiome issues, autoimmune disease

I rather be fat than an idiot that can not use proper grammar.

There's plenty of healthy food that tastes good, the problem is that it still has enough calories in it that I'm starving all the time if I eat little enough to put my weight where its supposed to be.

>i hate eating healthy
Learn to cook, then you can eat tasty and healthy food.

In the end taste is worth nothing. It lasts only a few seconds at most but the effect on your health lasts much much longer. There are also healthy foods that taste good, but you fell for the marketing jew that tells you that only bacon and cookies actually taste good, so buy more good goy.

You retard, if you eat under you TDEE every day you'll lose wieght no matter what you're eating, I could literally eat 1000 calories of bacon every day and lose 2 pounds a week consistently.

>you'll lose wieght
Health is not all about weight. Underweight people can have consequences from junk food too. Microbiomes issues, autoimmune disease, diabetes

i eat healthy because i don't feel any pleasure by eating.

This is an issue of "convenient, tasty, healthful, pick any two", isn't it?

>I'm actually underweight. for some reason I'm incapable of gaining fat, even though for a while I counted 3000 caloreis every day.
t. lying fatty
if you were to eat 3000 calories a day you'd gain actual fat. unless the next couple of days youd eat very little. how stupid are you seriously? well you're fat so i'm not surprised at your stupiduty.
>But there's not a direct link between fat and unhealthy.
yes. right. how many obese 100 year olds have you seen? retard.

>Not liking grilled chicken
>Not liking blackend seafood
>Not liking honey nut cheerios
>Not liking broccoli
>Not liking turkey meat
>Not liking V8
Shit taste

I was feeling amazing today until I ate an entire pack of cookies. I almost puked and it ruined my fucking evening.
Moral of the story is, everything you've said is bullshit, OP. Don't jump to extremes, don't even "what if" that shit. Just keep it balanced.

You can still eat that shit while eating healthy. Plus, people are under this delusion that eating healthy somehow can't be tasty. It doesn't make any damn sense yet it has this widespread acceptance as being true. You think spices don't work on healthy foods or something?

>Would you rather eat bacon and cookies and live to be 40, or only eat rabbit food and live to be 100?
Bacon and cookies obviously
But I dont wanna be fat so I'm trying to eat healthier while exercising

>just got a little lao gan ma sauce, which I've never had before
>also have a sweet pepper and an onion

hmm... Can probably stir fry the sliced sweet pepper with onion in the laoganma... and toss in some lean chicken breast for good measure.

That would be good as fuck. Also healthy, quick to make, filling and low calorie. Ima try it.

Attached: 1518243739384.png (408x286, 8K)

lmao just eat one meal a day you can literally eat whatever you want and still lose weight. have self control

>I don't want to eat boring salads, i only want to eat cookies and bacon
you know you can add bacon and cooked chicken to a salad right?

I'm the opposite, I can't eat junk food. I don't see why I would ever eat some cookies that can crumble and make a mess over a simple apple that's just take it and eat it. Never much liked meat too.

cook your own fucking food and make it the way you want and delicious
if youre eating salads and chemicals and garbage , youre literally fucking stupid

Attached: food5.jpg (2016x4500, 1.73M)

What do you have for snacks? I don't mind making healthy meals, but every website says something like "when you're in the mood for a snack, have a handful of nuts" or something that sounds completely unsatisfying.

I'd rather eat something that kills me as quickly as possible.

its called batch cooking you dumb faggot

Disgusting fat sack of shit

>The only healthy food is salad
You fat piece of shit, I hope your arteries clog and you fucking die so nobody has to be in your presence any more.
Just imagine the smell.

Yeah and you still have to plan your meals, round up all the ingredients, and do all the actual cooking. Oh, and make sure you choose something that'll keep until you can eat it all. Then clean up after the mess you've made of your kitchen once done. Even batch cooking is a bunch of annoying work.

once you deprive your body of sugar and stuff for a month or two, you no longer crave it and everything with it tastes awful and too much like shoving a spoonful of sugar in your mouth.

I have started to make my own cookies here and there.
Also cheeses.
Instead of eating candy or something I wait for one of my meals say lunch and I throw pepporoni or cheese or something extra on my sandwich and I feel like im not depriving myself but at the same time not eating junk.

Or say I eat a piece of chicken or something and I throw some honey on it.
I started cooking steaks with pineapple tenderizer and marinating them and its pretty flavorful anyways, so I dont really feel like im missing out.

oh also I like sour dough bread and I munch on that as a snack sometimes.
I like nuts, but they are very calorie dense and you can easily eat a fucking ton of them without noticing.
Also I make veggies and grab some of them out of this bowl in the fridge and make sauces or make some sort of dip for them and munch on those.
And since I make it, its kind of different every time.

>get frozen veggies
>dump into pot
>add spices/water/etc
>wait 10 mins etc depending on veggie
>drain
>put veggies in plastic bowl for week

>get meat
>cut meat if not cut
>cover in sour creme over night
or
>cover in crushed pineapple for an hour
>rinse off
>marinate if you want or cook
>salt pepper etc
>5 mins in pan
or
>20 mins etc in oven
or
>bbq
>serve with veggies

>put away seperately or combine with veggies

>take out amount you want for every meal
>change sauces as wanted
>reheat in pan or microwave

Its pretty easy. Maybe an hour total 1 time a week.
Less time each week if you do bigger amounts of meat and marinate and whatnot and then freeze it and each week unfreeze it.

This is a bit like a guy who's into ricing Arch Linux on his Thinkpad telling a Windows user "It's pretty easy, maybe an hour total per week..."

One, you're eliding all the background knowledge and basic competencies that you already have but that still stands in the way for people who don't. (What spices? How much? how does the time depend on which vegetables you choose? which ones should you choose anyway? Do I even have the correct size of pot for this? etc) Two, if you're like everyone else I've ever met who cooks a lot, you probably like cooking as a hobby. Planning meals is a fun game where you think of what new thing you can combine with something else, or what other ways you can prepare X, or so on. For everyone else that shit's like mopping the floor, it's pure overhead. I don't want to play the Cooking Game, I want to go from hungry to not hungry with the absolute minimum amount of work. I don't enjoy thinking about how I can tweak a recipe, I want to make the exact same thing I made last time, with no risk of it turning out bad. I find it obnoxious in the same sense that most computer users would find reading the pacman man page to be obnoxious.

Healthy food can be very yummy! Your lack of knowledge retarding this is unfortunate. You don't have to feel deprived and eat blandly.

>Would you rather eat bacon and cookies and live to be 40, or only eat rabbit food and live to be 100?

>implying living to be 100 is a desirable thing

>autists seething this hard
pottery

ive literally cooked about 20 meals in my life ever.
i just google shit and copy it
i pick up a vegetable and bite it and see if its fucking done.
any size pot works.
planning meals is literally
>"I want to eat chicken"
>chicken recipes
>pick one

When I started sure I didnt have many options, and had to write it down and go to the store and get what I needed, but within a year, I have all of that shit in the photos from literally spending $100 a month on food.

Now I google what I want and pick a picture that looks good and I just grab the ingredients from the cupboard and put it in the fucking pot.

Youre just making excuses.

Attached: 1541679416084.jpg (604x453, 57K)

It's dose not substance. You can eat like shit, but if you eat at your tdee you wont gain and if you eat below it you will lose. You cannot defy the law of thermodynamics. The problem is junk is usually calorie dense and spikes your insulin making you hungrier soon after.

my grandpappy grew up on dip, shine, lard, potatoes, raw milk, meat of all kinds and what ever he could grow on his property. he lived to be 97 years old up in the mountains. most (((science))) about diet is mostly speculative and changes every other fucking day. i know plenty of old timers that lived the same way and died well past 80.

Attached: 06-guy-fieri.w1200.h630.jpg (1068x560, 97K)

This. Extreme diets aside, genetics probably plays a much bigger part in whether you live a long healthy life than what exactly you eat.

>I HATE EATING HEALTHY! I don't want to eat boring salads, i only want to eat cookies and bacon XD

Attached: tenorgif.gif (498x498, 215K)

Biggest thing I see in this post is that he was active and most likely content. Those two things can make or break a person's health. That and like this user said genetics play a big roll in it too.

i also bet he ate 300x less sugar and other food chemicals you do.
other than the dip and shine, it sounds like he ate extremely healthily

I live up there at his old farm and live the same life. i have to rely on a shitty satellite dish for internet. the nearest "grocery" is about 50 miles away up here in ta woods. that's one of the reasons i'm on here, because i'm lonely as fuck and all the 8 country hoes near me are used up garbage. still yeah sugar and processed shit is garbage and people should avoid it if given the opportunity.

Wtf you shouldn't stop eating bacon. Eat all the meat you want as long as you cut out sugar and carbs. Bread is the enemy, meat and vegetable are natural and the best things for you

mill some dried corn and make real country corn bread, shit will blow your dick off. using home churned butter makes it even better.

Bread: the original processed food.

then dont do dip and shine and go for his record

i don't have a tv or a way to play video games. dip and shine is my entertainment, that and shotgun fishing on the pond i own.

you have a computer an the internet
>no way to play games
nigga wtf are you doin

well my pc is from 2001 don't have a need to drop thousands on one and my satellite hook up is glorified dial up speed so streaming shit is out of the question unless i want to wait a year to watch a show, cell signal is spotty and i still don't have a 3g tower anywhere near me. regardless most of my time is spent out side making sure i have food and a way to keep the lights on so i only have maybe four hours a night to fuck around like im doing now. a lot of you city folk take all the shit you have to do for granted it seems.

youre thinking too modern

guess so. still i would order stuff off amazon, but i have to drive half an hour to the post office to pick shit up and I do just as well with my booze and talking shit on here. still, i'll school your ass in virtual pin ball and quake three.