Do femanons use fingers or a vibrator

do femanons use fingers or a vibrator

Attached: CNVELD-SE0733-20_21477944200.jpg (600x600, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1046986/f9e4747482/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I use Chad's cock

>being able to afford a vibrator
what do I look like to you Mr. Moneybags

please fuck off with these femanon threads, you are actively ruining this board by inviting more normalfags

I use a tomato

Meh they aren't even that expensive.

interesting way to make marinara

On a related note how would I know if my girlfriend owns a dildo

Just ask her you onions beta cuck.

I did and she said no but I don't trust women

I just rub because I'm a virgin

i use sweaty gamer boys

? but why couldn't you use a vibrator to do the same thing

tfw no pillow humping gf
its so cute

Attached: (m=eaAaGwFb)(mh=VAoYCP4AgNictWC-)1.jpg (640x360, 30K)

I try to use a dildo but I am unable to fit it in, even if I use lube.

never thought about that
how would I purchase one being a virgin
people will think that I'm a slut if I go to a sex shop or if someone finds it in my bedroom

How would you feel if you had an LDR e-bf who finally got to meet up with you but for only a few days and you got to have lovey-dovey passionate sex together with him putting it in, and then when he left he gave you a vibrator as a parting gift so you can use that if you ever felt lonely thinking of him?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1480048147028.jpg (462x500, 46K)

if you're in a big city, just go to a random sex shop and you're super unlikely to see someone you know
put an absolute fuckton of effort to hiding it

I use a vibrator for my clit but my finger for penetration. I don't like the feeling of dildos at all.

You can get one for like 20 bucks

what is ldr?

I will only have sex with my husband btw

I do this!! I always thought I was weird

probably dump him for a hotter local guy who I can fuck more regularly

>I use a vibrator for my clit but my finger for penetration. I don't like the feeling of dildos at all.
is it a weird texture or something? you just like the feel of pps and fingers?

Not her but that would be a very qt idea.
I would like it.
I just couldn't keep it since i still live with my mom.

I'm terrified that someone would find it, even if I could somehow come up with 20 dollars that no one would notice going missing

its kinda weird, but its more cute than weird so you're good. pls hump all the pillows

Then why don't you buy her one and use it on her?

vibrator for the win. cant feel anything with my own hands. humping pillows feels better than using my hands.

You could just get an electric toothbrush and use the soft back of the vibrating head. It works just as well as a vibrator and is totally inconspicuous.

They have plenty on Amazon for only 30 bucks or so, specifically the one in OP is a rabbit type vibrator and there are ones with good reviews on Amazon that are even Prime.
The internet is your best friend for sex toys, don't listen to irl sex shop cucks.

Long Distance Relationship
Also it's fine to fuck someone as long as they'll be your husband eventually.

I found some online that are supposedly really quiet and ones that can be made really small too.
She hasn't inserted fingers before or anything so I was curious about that user's opinion.
I'm a little concerned since she lives with parents too but hiding sex toys isn't hard at all really; I just want her to be happy when we're forced to be apart.

what do femanons masturbate to mostly? smut?

I use a pillow or my fingers
I usually masturbate to the thought of loving sex with whatever guy I am crushing on. If I do not have a crush it is usually to a cute boy humping his pillow.

>I usually masturbate to the thought of loving sex with whatever guy I am crushing on.
awww that made my heart all warm and fuzzy

I think it's the material, the few times I've tried I feel like weirdly itchy and uncomfortable afterwards.

I usually imagine my hypothetical future husband or read trashy romance books

Mostly my self insert Mary Sues who exist in my head getting railed by my husbandos, my original characters fucking, or my OTPs banging vanilla Naruhina doujins are a blessing

whats your mary sues favorite sex position

I use a vibrating dildo and a wand at the same time. I hate touching genitals, including my own, so it's important to me to have a way to avoid that.

>I hate touching genitals
have you ever touched a pp

yeah what else are we supposed to use? hentai?

Ones where they are dominated, typically something like missionary while be held down or doggystyle with her arm being pulled back. Typically after getting creampied in once she'll become a cock slut and will get on top begging to be filled.

Yes!! But... it was a male stripper, I was tipping him, and he grabbed my hand and shoved it directly on his penis. It freaked me out, I didn't want that!

>creampied cock slut mary sues
can i please meet these mary sues

Do you ever dream about guys cumming inside you? Have you ever tried it before? If you haven't, just so that you know next time, we speed up A LOT when we get close, like enough that you'll feel you're losing control and just the feeling of him going in and out of you takes over,

i thought girls liked hentai

I'm a married, I should have added I do masturbate to the memory of kinky sex/what I want my husband to do to me but when I masturbate it's like 75% imaginary character to 25% reality.

I don't have any art of my Mary Sues cause they literally are just in my brain, but I have art for OCs who do the same shit except the characters are all my own. Don't have any on hand though.

pretty cute way to get off.
whats the dirtiest thing your mary sues have done

Maybe lesbians do(?) but i cant stand these loud ass girls narrating how they are being filled with cum and how lewd they sound but cant help it yadda yadda while the guy MAY gasp once or twice baka. This is why fujioshis exist.

>i am de captin nao

Hmm. Think this doujin (e-hentai.org/g/1046986/f9e4747482/) only the character is totally into it from start to finish. Also it has to be like all the same guy (so there's always like some weird reason why the guy was able to clone himself/multiple versions of himself).

This is exactly what I do
I cannot really orgasm from penetration, I want a real vibrator but I am way too embarrassed to buy one so electric toothbrushes are my best friend

I like videos of guys jerking off or especially imagining my bf jerking off for some reason

pretty based mary sue

he'd probably do it if you asked him. just get close to him while you're watching tv and tell him to jerk off while you finger yourself

well youre probably too young for vibrators or Jow Forums in that case

nah, just have overly protective/controlling parents

I have an actual vibrator now, but I've been simulating since I started. Also I can only masturbate without a tool by crossing my legs.
Good thing I'll never have sex because I would be horrible at it.

>Also I can only masturbate without a tool by crossing my legs
i dont get it, you have to cross your legs while masturbating?

Usually fanfiction of whatever I'm into at the moment, regular erotica sometimes too.

>I'll never have sex because I would be horrible at it
You don't really have to do much, I really wouldn't expect you to.

I squeeze my legs together and the pressure gets me off.

I mean I don't think most guys would enjoy having sex with a girl who never came or even got beyond regular arousal.

>who never came or even got beyond regular arousal
We could figure it out, have you ever tried actually having sex? Or a vibrator?

>I squeeze my legs together and the pressure gets me off.
howd you end up doing that

I've never actually had sex, although I suppose I could just hope for the best.

I don't know, wish I could take it back.

so you dont stick anything up there you just squeeze tight and move around a bit?

vibrator but not that one

gamer boys are so horny they are great