How will you be remembered?

How will you be remembered?

Attached: 89e5b627b6ab28fcfdd4403dc717ff47.jpg (800x1131, 1.04M)

as an ugly lazy failure

Attached: memeo.gif (600x450, 140K)

If I succeed then as Adolf, if all else fails (which is more likely) then as Tarrant.

Attached: d3fea7b39a9c755b5621eca797ed73df0dcc53c0918c5c91f57eb30b084e343d.png (1056x849, 1M)

Give me greencard you slut
In my family tree

No sorry I'm racist

Someone will get a nice inheritance off me.

Give yourself a little more credit, if there's one great thing about modern society, it's that modern science can do some crazy shit.
Again based

Not enough crazy shit to make me look like a girl!

that guy who was raped out in the streets around my neighborhood, and then went MTF

Baby i know you want my big arab dick

i wont be remembered for long, or by anyone important, and that's fine

I'll be remembered as the one male in my family that hasn't had kids by 21 or brought a girl home yet like everyone else in my family tree has

Attached: 1564162948230.jpg (640x637, 64K)

something like "who what that guy ?"

The amalgam is different than the individual, when you ask this question, you refer to the group. The people. What will they remember me as? I'm not really concerned with what people say about to me to each other though, or what ideas they get of me from what they hear. I care about what the individual thinks of me, what a person, with their own enclosed ideals and perspective can render out of thin air when they try to describe me. I'm not interested in the general consensus, I want every person who knows me as a sovereign entity to form their own opinion, because that is the most beautiful thing in the world to me, the uniqueness of the individual, the ability for a person to bring an idea into this world out of thin air without any outside influence. People don't like me, but a person would if they really took it upon themselves to try to understand me better themselves. If I had to give an answer though, probably as a pseud.

Hey, I'm not doubtful they will one day, I think it'll happen in a couple years actually, apparently there's already a thing where men can get pregnant.

I will be remembered as that guy that had a lot to say and was very inteligent. But i will also be remembered as that guy that shit on his ex after breaking up and cut ties with his group in high school because he found t hem fucking dumb. I will als obe remembered as that guy that had an alcohol problem and puked all over benches in his towns main square.
Fair trade.

I hope I'll be remembered as "that qt user who always posted OwO and UwU on Jow Forums"! There's more than that which I'd like to be included, but that's for another time, maybe~! :3

as a NEET lolicon with no friends

that person who seemed destined to fail. no matter who tried to help him it was all in vain. he had poor social skills but was about to talk who gave him the time of day long enough. it almost felt like he was fulfilling a prophecy that ended with his demise.

Attached: 5FFED5A7-1EB8-4D89-80CD-F8DB4C7EE9A9.png (500x635, 161K)

Wrong guy sand nigger.

I'll be the bitter sad troll loser that shit on the weak and taunted Jow Forums and the rest of the groups about dead people.

Cuz my whole life I was alone, sad, bullied, mentally ill etc. So I took it here in the chat.