DXM trip thread

I just took 888mg of DXM, if you're curious about dextrotripping watch this space and I'll keep you posted.

This is going to be my first DXM trip and I took a dose that's slightly higher than advised for a beginner. Supposedly this is gonna have me tripping all night. It's extended release polisterix which is supposed to be slightly weaker with a longer trip, which is why I decided to just slam the whole bottle. I didn't predose with grapefruit juice like some sites recommend.

Pic related, the bottle this nasty shit came in.

Attached: 20190729_132336.jpg (1223x1956, 983K)

people really fuckin do this?

>Trip
Dont call it that dude. Thats silly. DXM just gets you extremely fucked up, it is nothing like a psychedelic trip.

why do people do shit like this? Do you like feeling sick and dizzy?

hope you enjoy being stuck in gameboy corruption land with no way to escape for 8 hours

I do.
Ok user I won't.
I do it all for you user

I fucked up my trip somehow, I assure you, I am OP. I'll be back when shit starts changing to spill more spaghetti

approximately 20 minutes in. music hits harder and sounds better, a new level of understanding is felt. similar to a small dose of mushrooms.

enjoy your olney's lesions

Should of just smoked a joint and drank a pint. Instead of using something that causes brain damage.

>alcohol doesnt cause brain damage
>weed doesnt literally erode your iq over time

Lemme know when you hit 3rd or 4th plateau. If you do, this'll help:

This is a sentence.

nice trips
im jealous

I support what you're doing user. It's pretty amazing that you can buy a drug OTC that'll make you see God.

Attached: 1560390478683.jpg (979x531, 69K)

30 minutes in
music is really immersive if that makes sense. i feel in touch with the mood of the song. im playing some alt-rap and it's got me ready to pop a mothafucka. mild nausea from dosing on an empty stomach so im gonna get some water to knock this nasty orange taste out of my mouth

thanks user i love you
xyzzy

im going to cease timestamping except for important landmarks

movement is definitely affected, long sweeping motions are more gratifying. i swatted some trash off my couch like a cat, rather than flicking it.

strong nausea that im attempting to control with breathing exercises and controlled movements

:D

I'll be lurking this thread til you stop posting to go throw up user, this is fun.

Bump, I want to know how this ends.

threw up after i read this, probably gonna dampen the effects of the dxm, sorry guys

>take dxm
>think the CIA is coming to get me

DXM makes me schizophrenic

also

>delsym

get that bullshit out of here, buy robocough

i did dxm almost daily for a few months until i couldnt anymore, eventually it made too nauseous and weird to leave my room without having a panic attack

Attached: 61kRSmFThlL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 38K)

same person

delsym is dxm-polystirex, its extended released because the dxm is encapsulated in plastic, it's a weak "trip" that takes forever to come one

if you're going to make a habit of this, buy robocough, it's pure concentrated dxm in a shot form just like a five hour energy

i cant do dxm anymore i freak out every time, i still have a few bottles of this stuff lying around from months ago

Attached: image.jpg (879x605, 241K)

i should add that its been an hour since i took it which according to my sources should be enough time for around 60% absorption. my throw up was mostly the water i drank with only a little orange so i dont think we lost much. but i doubt we'll hit the 3rd plateau now.

try the water extraction method and take two bottles of delsym youll be tripping balls also grapefruit juice if you really want to get fucked

ah yes, the water extraction method, where you siphon the water off of the top using a hose

just take Robitussin and mix it with a soda, anything is better than delsym trust me

>music hits harder and sounds better
what music?
i suggest some nightcore

I always recommend late Tool, Lateralus and 10,000 days. Pink Floyd as well.

threw up agaib, this time it was clear liquid and some foam, which i think must have been the polisterix coming up. i no longer feel nauseous, only very stimulated. time seems to be moving fast and my fine motor control depends on matching the ebb and flow of my perception of time

I did this a couple times when I was younger. I always enjoyed it back then. Lighter trips were like being drunk and high at the same time, and heavy trips were enjoyable in their own way.
Tried it again a few years ago, all it did was give me terrible stomach pains and diarrhea the following day. And yes, it was syrup with nothing but DXM in it.

a few hours in i can feel my skin and flesh wrapping my bones
i feel like an animatronic covered in rubber

>which is why I decided to just slam the whole bottle.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, how's it going user?

>side note
Can I hear your voice?

Bro stop wasting your time in this thread, go lie down in a dark room with some tunes, closes your eyes and be transported to a new dimension

This thread makes me no longer want to try DXM

DXM is so pointless. Get an actual good drug like a classiuc psychelic - mushrooms or LSD. Or some MDMA.

Poeple dakje DXM because they cane make itd from cought sigusp

I just took 900 mg. 2 robocoughs. It's a good escape. dxm alcohol weed combo= all you need. Easiest fun high there is. Dph and any of that other shit is really gay

Attached: IMG_E1678 (2).jpg (2283x2734, 1.48M)

I have all that shit. But dxm you dont have to take tolerance breaks. so its a fun inbetween drug to get fucked up on.

Attached: IMG_1671.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

OP is based as fuck. DXM is the dirty little secret normies don't realize.
>hurr its just cough syrup underage ban!
lol no. DXM is much more than that.

shit is starting to make my ears ring tho.

Attached: IMG_1540.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

>Woah music sounds cooler
>Throws up twice
>Arms feels weird

Sounds like a blast desu

is that robitussin or the generic gel caps on amazon?

>throws up
sounds like a bitch desu

Attached: 1560890621801.jpg (1024x512, 75K)

fuk u
xyzzy

I dunno I only threw up the very first time i did it. It knocked me the fuck out.Could not stand or walk for the life of me. But Ive done dxm out in public and that shit is fucked too sometimes.

robitussin brand from rexall or shoppers drug mart (canada). I never take any of the cough syrup with the other shit in it.

DXM is the ultimate redpill, free your mind lads

Dxm only bottle. Op is str8.

How corhehent and normal can you appear in public.

Weed and alcohol makes me seem obviously impaired in public.

Well weed just makes me panic and paranoid which makes me seem impaired

You mean liver dmg

I'm fully aware i'm fucked. I went to a ramen noodle place with my friend right after dropping 600 mg. I was sitting at the table all clenched up and shaking probably looking like I was gonna blow. the owner knew some shit was goin on. As soon as I got up to leave I could not walk normally. Think of a 100 year old person trying to walk for the first time in a week. thats what it was. I had to sit down or lay up against walls. truly thought it was the end. Me and my friend had to sit at a bench for like an hour. I felt bad for him. Sitting in some empty shitty chink mall parking lot at 9 pm. I thought I was gonna die.

Attached: IMG_1596 (3).jpg (2436x3003, 1.01M)

Ive also walked the 22 km sea wall in my city with the weed+booze+dxm combo. That was a great day. Thats the type of shit you gotta do once in your life.

Lmao the grapefruit juice intensifies it you are gonna be throwing up and sobbing nigger

I decided to do 350mg last night. An average 2nd plateau dose for my weight. Only felt a slight buzz for awhile and about an hour in I just laid down with a feeling of a dark pit in my stomach due to not throwing up / keeping it contained. Fast forward 3 hours and I wake up from my K.O. I was feeling chilling sensations all over, going manic, music was quite disoriented. This typical DXM high lasted about 30 minutes, died down after that. Makes me wonder what could have happened had I not fallen asleep.