Guys how do I get a haircut? I havent been since I was a teenager. What do I say...

Guys how do I get a haircut? I havent been since I was a teenager. What do I say? How much will it cost for a trim and a style?

Attached: just_a_little_though.jpg (929x1024, 73K)

say "hey can i get __ inches off." costs like $15

>even using my filename
nice touch. I might have to use the aiste defense and anger the janny enough to ban a few threads on sight though...

I wish I knew what to say to get a decent haircut, honestly. Maybe show them a picture of what you want? Apparently that's supposed to work.

Attached: anon, I'm worried.png (540x582, 297K)

How do I grow long hair? If i just leave it it grows thick and messy.

What if I want a style too tho? My hair is kind of a mess especially on the sides. Are there terms I need to use?
I'm a phoneposter, the filename was accidental
I downloaded it cause she looks like a friend and I wanted to bully her a bit. It worked and she laughed
I dont really know of anybody with hair like what I want, I'm just really autistic and have a hard time saying what I want to strangers if I havent got the exact thing I need to say in mind

You need to get it trimmed every so often to avoid getting split ends from what I've heard

just google male haircuts and save a picture of one on your phone to show to the barber
they can also suggest you some styles once you're there if you're not exactly sure

Just ask them to make you look good, they usually understand what that means
If they ask further just tell them to trim the sides with an electric hair trimmer and the top with scissors

just spend $2 on a bandana headband to keep your hair in check instead of $20 on a haircut. besides chicks dig the hippie look.

I'll try these I guess
Also, I live in America, is it custom to tip the barber/stylist?

hold still akkoposter ill help

Attached: 1564250323032s.jpg (250x232, 9K)

just ask for a 2 all over, if you actually care ask for a short back and sides

Just ask a FRIEND

:)))))))))))))

An easy thing you can do is just show them a picture of a style you think looks good and just say "I want it to look like this". It spares you having to get into much detail.
>I live in America, is it custom to tip the barber/stylist?
Yes, unfortunately.

I just say leave 6mm on the sides and the back and leave 3cm on the top and my hairdresser does it great with layers and structures. guess you have to find the right hairdresser

sorry about that. The original pic is very related for me as well unfortunately....

I just feel so embarrassed asking for something specific every time... Maybe I'm just afraid they'll think I'm arrogant or pretentious or something. Better to seem like you never tried than to seem like you've tried and failed.

Anyway, I really would try to find a picture. The only other option is to try to fumble about with a description when none of us really know how to cut hair.

Attached: haha.png (410x596, 316K)

Thanks, I just got a trim today but maybe too much. The barber was a female apprentice and at one point she leaned over and I felt her boobie on my shoulder. It was really firm and made me happy.

Attached: 1543546246744.png (720x644, 67K)

>white guy
>wavy curly hair that gets frizzy
Some days I wish I was bald, but considering it's the only part of my head that isn't completely ugly, I endure

I've got metal hair but I need to apply for office jobs soon so it needs to look decent in a ponytail, my sideburns and the nape of my neck arent long enough to get tied so I need them trimmed
I'm not akkoposter but dont bully them they seem nice
But I like my metal hair user
>Yes, unfortunately.
Goddammit I hate this tipping culture. How much am I supposed to tip?
I guess I'll just try to power through the autism and describe it since I wouldnt know where to find the style I'm looking for
I thought you were describing me for a second and panicked

Another wavy curl guy! Older women love the hair but I am too lazy to do anything other than put anti-frizzy conditioner in it once every couple of days. I hope if I don't cut if for 2 years i'll get cool Anakin Skywalker hair, but I kinda want to join the army so idk. Sorry for rambling

Attached: 1555462877391s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>I hate this tipping culture.
So do I. I think only fast food fags like it to be honest. It's retarded and arbitrary.
>How much am I supposed to tip?
15% is usual, but 10% is ok too.

>I hope if I don't cut if for 2 years i'll get cool Anakin Skywalker hair
Cant speak for yours but mine looks decent at best most days but some days I feel it looks really good. If you work up a sweat usually it'll kinda style itself in a cool way, I dont know why but its neat
The worst is I live in California so these people already get minimum wage they're just greedy. Tips shouldnt be mandatory for anything less than exceptional service