Anons, how are some ways a fat girl can redeem herseld and become at least semi datable? Good personality for sure...

Anons, how are some ways a fat girl can redeem herseld and become at least semi datable? Good personality for sure, but other things?
Weight loss is also the obvious choice, but takes time.

Pic of my cat because I love her.

Attached: IMG_20190722_212346_389.jpg (2322x2322, 827K)

All a fat girl would need to do to become datable to me is ask

>how are some ways a fat girl can redeem herself and become at least semi datable?
Lose weight lmao

I like chubby girls.
Are you bi? I will be your girlfriend. Or at the very least I will call you cute.

Attached: Civf_OcVAAAhOqq.jpg (696x760, 72K)

Clean up your fucking sink holy shit.
If that's what your body hygiene looks like, no wonder nobody wants you.

I'm pretty sure those are just the patterns on the counter not actual like dirt and stuff.

This thread is for denial. Lose weight.

Get really good at making eye contact and touching while making conversation.

Also when you have sex, make sure to move and not just lie there.

I had sex with a fat girl once and it was the best sex I ever had because it felt amazing inside her and she actually thrust back at me.

Literally just like me at least a little bit, don't be a massive cunt, don't leave me, and don't cheat?

It depends on how fat you are. There are a ton of good looking dudes who are into chubby girls, but if you are 5'6 with 300 pounds its maybe a bit to much

I want a cute lanklet bf that I can leglock and force him to cum in me as deep as he can. I am greedy sexually as well as food wise.

>she actually thrust back at me.
This makes all the difference.

Skelly boys belong to chubby girls. If all you are used to is feeling skin and bones you need some soft squidgy cushioning to hold onto.

your sink looks like it could do with a wash now and again for a start

Literally just fucking lose weight and 90% of men will find you attractive. It actually still doesn't matter, you can be fat as fuck and a decent portion of men will still want you. Women can't fucking lose.

>I am greedy sexually as well as food wise

Literally perfect.

You'd make the perfect feedee.

Have you ever gotten into feederism? It's absolutely liberating and extremely sexy

Elaborate in great detail pls.

I can see that. Actually bigger girls feel much better than skinnier girls when you are inside them. I couldn't help myself and came in one stroke. It was okay though because I just changed the condom and kept going. The good thing about bigger girls is that they get so wet when I turn them on before entering them.

Its the fake marble pattern. I hate those sinks because they look like shit is smeared all over the inside.

Angry incel lmao, a fat gf is an amazing thing. Trust me.

> t. guy with big fat gf who loves to fuck

Arent you limited in positions though? I mean she cant exactly get on top of you.

My gf is lovley and fat and she gets absolutely soaking, girls should be chubby at least because it's good for sex and fertility.

>be fat
>have huge fetish for skeltal boys
it's honestly the ideal match. the size difference is hot

Lemme show u bby.

When he pushes at you, you push back him. Time it. Synchronise.

Not even incel, but thanks for proving my point you dip.

Nope, she can certainly get on top of me and we are not limited in positions at all. Her on top of me is amazing, seeing her belly jiggle as she rides me makes my cock absolutely rock solid

for most fat girls its honestly just weight loss. i'm not into fat girls. but with that said, a few years ago i ended up spending a lot of time with this fat blonde girl. i wasn't attracted to her at all at first, but she had a nice face, she looked a bit like pic related (her face wasn't as good as this though, but her body was the more or less the same). the more time i spent with her the more i wanted to fuck her brains out.

so idk. something like that hasn't happened to me before, i might have just been really horny who knows.

Attached: 34dd6dbe19c97eba3c09c38bf640b76e.jpg (701x750, 67K)

Just be a down ass ho. Like be chill, never complain, dont start drama, that kind of thing.
Men will often stay with a less physically attractive woman if she is not as much of a pain in the ass to deal with.

There are and always have been men who want fat girls since the dawn of time. It's long been associated with sex and fertility

She looks just over chubby to be honest. And the reason you wanted to fuck her so much is because fat women are inherently sexier than skinny women, they get wetter, they suck dick better, and are much more fun to fuck with all the jiggling fat aound their asses, thighs and belly, not to mention it usually results in bigger tits.

Losing weight obviously helps but you also need a good personality and hobbies/interests that you can talk about
Theres other stuff but its niche and not for everybody

I like thicc and a bit of chub, obese isnt good for fertility, but if youre into that then whatever suits you. Pic related looks nice to me.

Attached: A501FE73-50E6-404E-948C-CA76FF19EE75.jpg (320x240, 13K)

that body is just fat to me. and no, i did not find sexy, i just wanted to fuck her. its kind of like fast food, sometimes you just want a big mac and large fries.

I like em like this.

Fucking massively obese, I love it. I even love the words "obese" and "fat" just those words turn me on. My girlfriend knows how much I love her fatness

Attached: tumblr_mvl9wmhPL01sr73ggo2_400.gif (300x178, 286K)

It's literally just lose weight, and don't be a bitch.

That's disgusting. They should be no fatter than this.

Attached: 1524164693239.jpg (742x1024, 167K)

Be nice. Pay attention to the conversation, be positive ie don't complain about stuff. Be friendly, try getting into some men's hobbies. Something mild like vydia or anime is already better than your average women that only watches whatever is on netflix.

If you are fat it's likely that men won't see you as a women (sexual), so they will lower their guard around you. That's when you begin as their friend and flirt every now and again.

thats pretty much what i mean when i say a girl is chubby. that's an acceptable amount of chubbs, she doesn't gross me out. this coming from someone who does not like fat girls btw

Not being fat and a complete glutton is always a good start. And no, being borderline obese does not mean you are thick, curvy, or whatever other buzzword you use, lest I also be considered tall for only being 5-9.

Why would anyone ask these idiots on here for dating advice or looks? These morons are so stupid, they don't even realize they're just like the "stacies" they hate. They all think they deserve good looking women, when in reality they just don't want to date girls on their level. This is the truth for most of you idiots.

fat girls are nowhere close to my level, keep coping

Fat people 99% have terrible personalities. If their obesity isn't caused by personality problems (lazyness, hedonism, denial, irresponsability), it's likely they became bitter. Either due to treatment, or just from hating being fat.
No matter how strong a "love yourself" mindset you claim to have, there's no way anyone is happy with running out of breath from getting up from bed

Nice projection, user.
Most of us are good-looking and intelligent.