I did weed with my friends (same dose) but we had very different symptoms. One of them was very sleepy...

I did weed with my friends (same dose) but we had very different symptoms. One of them was very sleepy, the other one was laughing all time and another one was like very stupid

On the other hand mine were:

>In the beginning I could not stop talking about everything

>Then I stopped talking and I started thinking about things of the past on a negative way I never had : "my mom had to be ashamed when I said that in front of my neighbor" "that girl didn't want to meet me but she was feeling pity"

>I also started analyzing everything people or animals did near me. The way they moved their hands, eyes, their voice, it was like a videogame were every interaction matters

>Then I got a phase were my reality was very simple, like I was actually in a dark world and things didn't matter, but myself and some people near me were the only objects there and it was like very very pesimistic

>Finally I was really scared of everyone in the street, if someone walker towards me I was like he was actually going to stab me, I was very very scared

Is this normal?

Attached: psicosis.jpg (1080x675, 125K)

>its another autist bad trip thread

Not normal but I have the same experiences as you...

>I also started analyzing everything people or animals did near me. The way they moved their hands, eyes, their voice, it was like a videogame were every interaction matters

especially this.

By the way, i have schizophrenia now. Be careful.

I was staring at a group of girls and suddenly a ""Chad"" went there.

All girls did some type of animal high pitched sound like "aaaay hello"

I realized they made it to know him that he can fuck them, but I would not have listened it without weed.

Are these things real or just part of the weed?

It was last week, now I fear walking alone in the street at night and I need to have every light in my house turned on at night.

I was talking with a friend and suddenly his dog barked and I shouted.

I'm not sure how much to reveal here... yes, it is real but most people never notice this.

The weed will make you see these things but if you go in too deep, you may begin to see them even while not smoking weed. At least, that's how it happened with me.

As a result, I went in too deep and the psychiatrist labeled me with schizophrenia.

I don't think he really knows what I experienced but I stopped smoking weed because being able to "see" all these things happening drove me to insanity.

You're crazy mann

I see these things too, and I was smoking a lot of weed for a few years. I think weed allows some people to peek behind the curtain so to speak, to see whats really going on during interactions. Real psychedelics do the same thing but to a much higher degree. I feel like I am the only one that acknowledges these things and nobody else cares what is real. Its like everybody is pretending all the time but they dont realize it. The thing is, the rabbit hole goes so deep, I took a dive and never truly made it back. These thoughts drive me to insanity too. I feel like I see truths that few others can, but I also feel like Im a little bit schizo. Its like I lost the plot and nothing has any context anymore. Im not sure what to think really.

Yes, I was shocked at first that nobody understood me when I pointed out these things. However, I've come to accept it. Actually I've never met anyone else who claimed to understand it this way in the last decade.

What drove me to insanity the most was thinking about what if people were controlling their gestures, movements, etc. - what kind of power would they hold over me and others then?

you guys have to change your mindset. the same happened to me... the first time also was very difficult. but look at this new ability as a gitf not a burden.

a very strong strain kicked all of into a trip i never experienced before. after a pleasant upcome of the trip where we all were talking and laughting, we arrived the house of a friend of mine and took place at his couch. after a while we all get a bit more quiet and the trip become more introspective. at this point my brain was overwhelm by the amount of informations that hit me. shortly after a panic attack about the fear of not being able to process all the inforamtions was induced.
after i calmed down the real mindfuckery begun. we were talking again. no one of us had to end his sentence, we all could finish our sentences. im quiet sure this already sounds wired for a reader of this story. there happened so much more if someone is interested. the feeling of tripping lasted for about two days. i really dont know if this was only weed or something in the weed we smoked

what happened?

i think it was weed because similar things happened to me after smoking weed.

you may be right. it is a gift and a burden.

i may sound kind of esotheric but i was feeling like there was some kind of source of information that was opened to my. the problem i was confronted with just was, that i coudnt comprehend this much of informations at once. the amount and the complexety of informations was so high that i had the impression i would need my whole life and much more time to understand only a little fragment of all this stuff. mindblowing and frightening at once.

in the middle of this night i woke up and was overwhelmed by pure joy. i had the impression that something like this has to be and feel like the concept of heaven. at this moment i was still thinking in pictures

the next day i had breakfast with my parents. there the next level of this experience happened. i was kind of able to fully controll the opposit person in their words and actions, based of the words i used and the gestures i used. it was like some kind of fractaled vision possible outcomes of actions and i could choose the path i wanted

yes, this is exactly what happened to me, too.

i felt like a wizard or god or something. i could control people through my movements.

the final interesting level of experience was on a bicycle tour i took this day. we took a route i never drove before in my life but ive got the deep sensations that i knew every corner of the route. a sensation like i lived my whole life in one street we drove by. everything was quiet strange.

after this experience ive got a huge problem and the feeling ive took it a bit to far. i was asking myself if i possibly demaged my mental health or brain and so on.

i would highly recommend everyone of you who got the same mindset after a similar trip, to change this as soon as possible. after i realized it was a huge gift i got this day not a burden it got a lot better. even a lot better than my life was before

Don't smoke weed op, you have a mental illness that does not react well with weed. None of that shit is supposed to happen. You're fucking with your perception of reality based on your own insanity.

I have residual schizophenia because of weed.

interesting. do you still have abilities today from your experiences?

for me, it was a glimpse behind the cosmic cloak. something a human mind may cannot understand completely. it was frightening, astonishing, mindblowing and wonderfull at once. my best summary of this experience a few days after i told a lot of my friends was, that it was the worst and the best experience of my whole life.

no. nothing i could feel and have the controll of like the few days it lasted.

i really know that everything may sound strongly esotheric and religious but maybe there is a elemental truth in all of this concepts.

a nice sentence i found in another thread

Psychedelics break down mental barriers that might be preventing a person from realizing their full potential. These barriers can be removed using only the power of your mind, but it requires discipline, time, and maturity. This means that someone that breaks down their mental barriers "naturally" will also most likely have the maturity and discipline required to be a powerful, self-actualizing person. Someone that breaks those barriers down using drugs might not be mentally mature enough to handle the power of self-actualization, which could backfire and potentially cause them to be destructive.

But is that the classical schizophrenia where you hear voices?

Jdjddjjdjd

yeah, weed makes me delusional and extremely paranoid. schizophrenia type shit. It makes all my friends calm.

I don't fuck with weed. I much rather do harder drugs. Whenever I trip on anything I usually make sure I'm alone. Whenever with my friends I pretty much start tripping much harder than them and just dip away. I don't trip very often anymore because I don't want something to break in my head. But I really like tripping even if sometimes it's scary/.

But on Wikipedia it says schizophrenia is about having hallucinations

I did not have these, I did not see any pink dragon nor I heard voices

I don't understand why so many people laugh or get the "munchies" weed makes me become much more asocial and my stomach usually feels more full when I'm on it then when I'm sober. One cool thing I noticed about weed tho is that it makes me feel connected to Media I watch and to things that happened when I usually feel quite disconnected from everything. I remember one time watching a Nazi propaganda video after a few bowls and coming to the realization "Whoa dude Nazi's existed" it sounds really stupid sober but your disconnected from that time period completely when you're sober as well and weed takes me into them.

Schizophrenia is not just that. You can have schizophrenia without that.

Delusions, being scared of everyone for instance

its normal. that used to happen to me when i smoked weed so i stopped using it. your brain just doesn't work well with it, it triggers half a panic attack and it puts you into negative thought loops.

i suggest you don't smoke weed again, it will most likely keep happening. i haven't touched that shit in a decade.

Same thing happened and is currently happening to me. I just roll with it at this point because I can't turn it off.

I've had the EXACT same thought when watching such a video too high and know all what you mean