This guy is my new hero

This old guy from Romania kidnapped these two whores and banged the shit out of them before sending them to Hell.

And I'm still a fucking virgin, fml. Maybe people like serial killers, Ted Bundy and Elliot Rodgers are good after all.

Attached: chad.jpg (860x679, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2019/07/28/anger-in-romania-as-people-protest-over-the-rape-and-murder-of-a-teenage-girl
youtu.be/QrxTdtSQghA?t=327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol, look at those dumb whores. I hope they suffered.

Can you give some details? Perhaps a link?

How did this fucking potato manage to rape two girls at once?

btw Romanian woman are so fucking good-looking.

euronews.com/2019/07/28/anger-in-romania-as-people-protest-over-the-rape-and-murder-of-a-teenage-girl

Here you go bubba.

Idk dude, he kidnapped them one by one and killed them after he was done. It might be more than two girls though, it's still unknown.

They didn't opposed though I think they enjoyed it till their last moment.

>One of the girls called rommanian emergency 3 times explaining she had been kidnapped
>they waited 20 hours...
>... then went to her house.

Attached: 1278440771812.jpg (261x224, 13K)

they didn't oppose tho

he kidnapped a gypsy and a tranny?
there ought to be decent looking girls even in romania wtf

>not having Codreanu as your only hero
Ion, get the meathook

Attached: AntonescuYHoriaSimaOctubre1940.jpeg.jpg (220x308, 13K)

stop being a nationalist cuck

You also deserve to die. Not only for enjoying women being killed but also for being COMPLETELY BRAINLESS. I mean, if you're calling women whores for not fucking you, or fucking multiple partners, you've got to be EXTREMELY LOW IQ. After all, someone NOT fucking you does not make them whores, and if men are not whores for fucking multiple partners, women can not be that either. You could always give a RETARDED excuse for calling women whores while you are not calling men whores, by saying that men can not be whores for fucking multiple partners, because they were created to do that. By saying that, you are dismissing, in your EXTREMELY RETARDED MIND, that women who fuck multiple partners were CREATED TO DO SO TOO, as there are always ANOMALIES in nature. But hey, your, and most people's brain is not capable of grasping such a complex fact.

Well, being fed up with all of the retards on this board and in the world in general. Would like to shoot them all in the head.

>this guy is my hero because he kidnapped, raped, and killed these women
>i can't believe i'm still a virgin fml
and do you really expect someone to like you if you're a hateful, ignorant, misogynist incel? seek professional help ASAP.

thats fuckked.Im out

Wow, you must get laid alot! Fuck off whiteknight

Lol fag theres a difference between whiteknighting and calling out fucking incel degenerates.

you're lost, this isn't r/braincels.

they sure are philanthropists down in romania

Gonna need a quick rundown

They didn't oppose tho

pretty based NGL

Attached: 1520503776862.png (647x672, 99K)

FUCK OFF BRAINLESS RETARD OR TASTE MY RIFLES.

Wow I fucking hate these brainless dicks. Listen how he says that women are followers. THEN WHAT IF THEY ARE NOT? THAT FUCKING CUNT WILL TRY AND MANIPULATE THEM TO BE SO BY PRESENTING A LIE THAT THEY ARE UGLY FEMINISTS IF THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWERS? I swear I'm fucking going to KILL ALL FUCKHEADS PRESENTING LIES TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE. And not only because they are ABUSIVE FILTH, but also because they are usually SO FUCKING RETARDED that anyone with a half of a brain can tell what they are doing.

youtu.be/QrxTdtSQghA?t=327

Well yeah. You idiots are not worth further communication. Do not think you are worth fucking either.

>>this guy is my hero because he kidnapped, raped, and killed these women
>>i can't believe i'm still a virgin fml
HAHAHAHAHA! That was a good one. Best joke of the week. Haha.

This board is going to shit so quickly