Why do girls even care about their tit size just get married and have like 10 kids and you will become beyond a fucking...

why do girls even care about their tit size just get married and have like 10 kids and you will become beyond a fucking tit cow

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I mean is it worth it? They might become a titcow, but they will also have a loose vagina and skin for the rest of their life.

getting big boobs is not worth the pain that pregnancy causes

why tf would you care if you have a loving husband as long as u saved urself for him you should be fine also just fast it off ur skin will be tightened up
im just saying its a pretty viable option especially if your gonna get married

I already have big enough boobs, so I'm good.

huh
well wtf u gonna do with em now retard
u aint got kids (assuming)

>why do girls even care about their tit size
Because it's the equivalent of a guy having a fuck ton of money

She could be an average flat chested butterface and I'd she gets huge fucking tits and slaps on some makeup and some Botox she will literally become a fuckdoll.
I've seen this multiple times before/after pics on girls I wouldn't even look twice at before.

The 10 kids part is based and redpilled tho.

FUCK big tits and FUCK titcows
r9k is a cute chestlet supporting board

Let my husband play with them I guess?

The chances of such a girl getting married is slim.

>10 kids is based
it sure is user
also face>>>tits
a handful of tits is nice as long as its the tits of someone you love its more special that way im just posting cuz their so worried about it
based
>inb4 50% chance of divorce
;((((

>husband
whens the last time you sucked your husbands dick

assuming u mean the chances of a flat chest girl getting married are slim is entirely not true
just be a REALLY REALLY loving and gentle person unironically boys will fall for you so easily whether or not they are sexually attracted to you (yet that is)
not her but i think she's not married due to not considering kids and shes just implying its use later on

Because some guys like big tits. Breasts are literally amazing

feet cuteness > tit size, not debateable

Attached: 1563049518229.jpg (1080x929, 114K)

yeah some guys that are extremely horny and will never love you
tits are good as long as its not a literal board
ngl feet are ok as long as you have good legs like strong legs and calves otherwise ur just hoping im some horny fag for your own sex appeal

That will fall entirely on the girl as she will have a fuck ton more guys approaching her wanting to smash because she looks hot.
Also wrong I've seen girls like that married.

>also face>>>tits
Not really. Tits can make you attractive even if you weren't from the beginning.. I know black magic.

maybe if they're literally the best tis on the planet i guess but you cannot be exclusively tits
assuming you mean those girls with tons of assets only good for sex then you probably mean those semi fat or """""""thicc""""""" girls who get passed around a ton dont strive to be them if someone fawns over them they wont be a good husband

my biggest fetish is really thick hair long and voluminous like a cotton ball

More proof that footfags are mentally ill.

they really are
assuming they fetishize it over anything else

I was talking about sluts that to and get huge fucking tits. They will have np finding guys

>butterface and I'd she gets huge fucking tits and slaps on some makeup and some Botox
this is literally what Allata Ocean did. Look at before and after pics.
amazing what a boob job, a nose job and makeup will do
from 4/10 to 10/10 (obviously she exercises and stuff too)

Not all married people want kids desu

dude whores are whores and fuck boys are fuck boys
i would say go to church or some shit but honestly church boys are usually in weird families as far as ive seen church means nothing in a larger town or city
just looked tits are obviously fake lips are disgustingly crusty and she just looks like a jewish bimbo IMO pretty gross man
gayyyyyyyyyyyy
waste of a marriage then wtf are you gonna do if you get pregnant? i get that you (might) love your husband but kids are great investments for being supported later on even if you have 1-2
>inb4 abortion without a second thought

I've offered girls breast enlargement pills and they always refuse lol what a bunch of fucking idiots
>im perfect the way i am
Who wouldn't want firmer perkier and maybe even larger?
RETARDS

SAGGY TIT RETARDS KYS LOSERS YOU ARE SO FUCKING FLABBY

nah, we would keep the child because we financially could handle it. Or at least, I would want to keep it.

wtf are breast enlargement pills????
and how tf do you know they work
do you just offer fucking any girl titty pills
are you like down syndrome fucking retarded?

well at least your not an abortionist faggot
at least you care enough for the kid
if it ever happens make sure you raise them really well so they could help you when u guys get older kids will look back on you with the way you raised them and it can be a really good investment

You're gonna shut your fucking face before I smash your teeth in bitch
I'm gonna go to Asia where they know how to take breast enlargement pills and leave your saggy ass on the streets

TAKE
MY
BREAST
ENLARGEMENT
PILLS
SO
I
CAN
SEX
(YOU)
man i think ur retarded btw not a grill

You still think I wouldn't wreck your face troll no wonder you try and badger people online while I offer solutions for breast enhancement to the pitiful womankind, even if they don't know how pitiful they truly are ;)

god i hate to tell u user but you actually have autism
think for a second
WHY in gods name would anyone trust you of all people to have genuinely working breast enhancement pills let alone why they haven't heard of them b4 if they work so well?

>4/10
Lol you are exaggerating she was above average face wise. That said I prefer her after

>dude whores are whores
What

>she just looks like a jewish bimbo IMO pretty gross man
That isn't some guys taste I acknowledge that but fuck do I love it

Attached: NskZoRq.jpg (1968x1500, 438K)

>amazing what a boob job, a nose job and makeup will do
True all this also I've seen some older overweight women on IG go from completely unfuckable granny types to full blown milf goddesses with losing some weight working out slutty clothes and makeup.. anything is possible

Here's an example of a girl you wouldn't look twice at on the left if you saw her in public, but If you saw her in the right you would be all over her desperately trying to get inside of her badly

Attached: b0300506eb1812a315939557c48e9a06.jpg (1272x949, 120K)

>what
point was is that those people are nothing more than in it for sex dont take them as genuine options for a marriage or even a relationship also my tastes are pretty different from others but TONS of guys have wildly different preferences its crazy what ive seen dont think there is a linear option for you to need to conform to
i mean yeah i get your point she does seem better with bigger tits
fuck i cant really sit here and deny that i don't like it better but she does have a weird face if it was better i would be more split between which side i liked because the tits are nice and all but knowing their fake would be pretty hard to deal with since i plan on a big family and non functioning tits are kind of a deal breaker

Mine are medium sized but nicely shaped so I dont mind. I think really big looks gross idc if men prefer it.

Shes cute on the left. Right looks trashy. Would not want.

face doesn't matter at all to men its all about the boobs its in the their dna bigger tits = fertile small tits = death no man wants woman with small tits

thats flat out wrong
ive seen posts about people who want flat chest girls all the time and its fetishized so much your just in denial because you want tits to make youself feel better not to satisfy another man besides my preference is B cups anything above or under is normally fine as long as it can feed a child if we ever had one
and ffs girls completely underestimate hair like Christ
>pic related fluffy thick girl hair is so goddamn cute found this pic while looking at what cup sizes actually look like
also girls who get really cold and then have hard nipples and goosebumps on their tits are also really hot

wtf I'm a man and just talking from what all my male friends and i think
have you ever seen a man talk about some autistic like i like her a girls nose or something no
big tits are universally desired by men the only type of man who likes flat chested girls are pedos or closet gays not someone i would like to date lol but keep seething chestlet

m8 im not a girl either im jsut going off what ive seen on r9k
keep in mind men arnt going to say shit like
>oh god i love the way she holds my hand
or
>god she really loves me im so happy
you WILL get made fun of for it hence why no one admits it also not to mention fucking loads and LOADS of people love feet
pretty fucking gay i know but the fact something that niche has so many people can pretty much guarantee other fetishes are much more wide spread as well meaning tits are not the most important thing on a girl for a man

>she does have a weird face
>fuck i cant really sit here and deny that i don't like it
This was my point that the woman's whole attraction is in direct correlation to her curves, ass, hips, lips..in this case tits.

Her huge tits literally override your preference for her face

Attached: 301b883ad1b2aff769920727ddf759e4.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>Got arrange married to a girl
>She was a cute little dainty petite thing
>Trad Catholic so no birth control
>After years of being a breeding sow, she's gone from petite little thing to ridiculously THICC literal titcow mombod

It's insane, nature is amazing.

no shit tits can help you */10 score but e an ugly face will always hold you back
besides i doubt i would spend my life with a girl like this even if her tits were natural
if i was the type to sleep around i might do it but honestly i would rather just go to asia it would be easier over there and it fulfills way more fetishes than tits ever could these fetishes being not very hard to fulfill but something a bimbo would never do

explain how tf this happened to you how tf do you get an arranged marriage from a CHRISTIAN???
also how many kids do you have?