If none of these girls ever changed their socks nor washed their feet for the whole school year...

If none of these girls ever changed their socks nor washed their feet for the whole school year, whose feet/socks would you smell and lick?
And which one would you get a footjob from/cum on?
Why? Discuss

Attached: 1534311715535.jpg (1280x960, 228K)

They all seem like good choices but I would definitely prioritize the pantyhose

Nope. I'm not that low.

Which one for what?

smelling and licking

Hard to pick, most likely 5 and 3

Imagine wanting to have sexual relations with a 3D woman

Attached: 1552946621045.jpg (316x340, 31K)

So what do I have to do for 1, 3, 4, 5 and 8 to take turns stepping on my face?

Attached: 1558949769141.jpg (2396x2586, 1.4M)

How about all at once?

Sure. I just thought I should be more specific otherwise OP might bully me for giving too much of a cop-out answer.

Oh yup, you should pick one for the first thing and one for the second one, that's the hard choice/debate

I guess I'd take 3 for smelling and licking feet/socks since pantyhose is probably better for that than rough, fuzzy socks with lint and stuff in them, and she's the better looking one out of the two wearing pantyhose imo. Number 4 for the footjob 'cause she's cute and her salute is the most aesthetic apart from 2, who isn't as attractive as the others to me.

I really, REALLY, do not like this question

Girl with the bunched socks all the way to the right. Bunched socks look sloppy to me which is a turn on
I dont want a foot job tho just to worship her

5 to worship, she kinda reminds me of a chinese dom girl. I bet she would be perfect for teasing/domming, you can already see it on her face
3 for the footjob, you get both the pantyhose feeling and the barefoot one when she takes it off, plus looks like a loving sister/friend. Maybe would feel better with thick damp socks, but pantyhose is fine too
If they had bigger feet they'd be even better

>the whole school year
That would be fucking horrific and you know it

Girl with the short hair. She has the softest looking legs and just starting at her makes my pee pee go hard

Just all of them, maybe except the 2nd from the left.

I love the smells of women, the sweaty smells when they don't wash. It makes me want to bury my head in them and inhale deep.

I'm sorry to tell you that it would be all of them, and not a single one would be leaving school without being a teenage pregnancy statistic.

None, they are all of age and only have pussies. Fkn boring shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Liking feet I can understand but I don't get the whole SMELLY UNWASHED feet thing. Do you like smelly unwashed pussies too?

>Do you like smelly unwashed pussies too?
No. gross

5 because she looks short and cute

they all not only look the same but their species looks like aliens as well, so none

>they all not only look the same but their species looks like aliens as well, so none
That's racist

Yes, I love dirty smelly pussy smegma.

lol nope user

7 without a singIe doubt