Acid Attack General

>You no touchy my cocky, I will melty your muggy

Attached: cv27xfe6f8d31.jpg (616x5528, 285K)

God this is such a beautiful display of their vibrant culture

Can't wait until it comes to the west! Oh wai-

I've been disrespected harder by women in the west and the worst I've done is send an angry text.

This makes me feel like I'm really losing out.

Najaf Sultana, 16. At the age of five Najaf was burned by her father while she was sleeping, because he didn't want to have another girl in the family. Najaf became blind after being abandoned by both her parents she now lives with relatives. She has undergone plastic surgery 15 times.

Attached: acidattackvictim1.png (800x572, 761K)

Niggas who throw acid on girls are balls to the wall psychopaths.

Kanwal Kayum, 26. Kanwal was burned with acid by a boy whom she rejected for marriage. She has never undergone plastic surgery.

Attached: acidattackvictim2.png (800x571, 807K)

Shameem Akhter, 18, was raped by three boys who then threw acid on her. Shameem has undergone plastic surgery 10 times.

Attached: acidattackvictim3.jpg (800x572, 141K)

relatives burned some of them. i fucking hate india ffs

These women would never love me. Isnt life just funny?

Attached: 1563985327175.gif (500x357, 353K)

Not as funny as these freaks. They probably deserved it, no one would do this otherwise I wish it said, got an acid bath after caught fucking a monkey or burning the pot roast

>what are you looking at smoothskin?
>what's the matter never saw a ghoul before?

is this a video game wtf is this

>>You no touchy my cocky, I will melty your muggy
Kek

There are only about 1000 acid attacks in London every year. This one has a niglet which may be related

Attached: 1_Katie-Piper.jpg (615x771, 71K)

all these people look like rick

Attached: rickowens.jpg (980x735, 104K)

where the fuck do they even get the acid from?

>A TEENAGER is to appear in court today to enter pleas to 13 offences including six acid attacks on moped riders.

Attached: London-acid-attacks-1035541.jpg (590x350, 49K)

They use legal stuff like bleach for the attacks, it's not always acid.

a 5 year old deserved it? are you delusional?

apparently its sulphuric acid that is typically used. apparently you can get that from car batteries

How does every male in india have acid? Do they sell acid at the corner stores in india???

The father didn't want a girl and now he doesn't have one. Who are you to judge?

It's government issued. They don't want their women acting like our sluts

but does that mean she did anything to deserve it is what I'm asking? Just because her father didn't want her doesn't mean she did anything that should have resulted in her face being melted

You can buy it. There are legitimate uses for acid, you arent supposed to use it to disintegrate people.

Deserve is a social construct the lower IQ people don't follow

>India did not have a law against Acid Attacks until 2013

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: epic.png (1136x125, 17K)

I feel of bad for them, especially that 5 year old one

>poo country does it again
absolute joke

Attached: a.jpg (244x207, 12K)