Does weed help with loneliness?

Does weed help with loneliness?

Attached: B2EAD9EF-105F-45D9-AB33-A3E1543FF71E.png (495x433, 19K)

>Does weed help with loneliness?
no

weed is my only friend. I just finished smoking a quarter oz in a week. a couple weeks into august I'm getting some more, tolerance is too high from smoking all of may, june and july away

Yeah, been on a tolerance break for three weeks and never been more miserable

not really anonn

Not if you smoke alone

Attached: download (19).jpg (189x126, 7K)

gahhhhh me too

>i Fucking hate seeing ads everywhere for it..

Attached: yyyyy.jpg (397x596, 36K)

I have been on edge and more irritable without it, lol literally beat up my dad my third day off although he instigated the fight, but that is just not my personality.

I need some damn weed

Any repeated drug use in a bad environment will make ya feel like that man, ffs you dad fights you?

>hang in there. Cigs/vape and coffee are my go-twos

Attached: WHYTHEFUCKDOIGOONR9KTOTALKABOUTSHIT.jpg (584x584, 27K)

Thanks bro and yeah my dad is a piece of shit, instigated a fight knowing I am on probation and picking up a weapon thinking I would not do shit but I had really thought about killing him for a few months so I just whooped his ass and left

I will be fine once I get some weed and my own place, I just need isolation from my family forever and my life will be A1+

Short term, yes; you become more engrossed in whatever it is you're currently doing, the time flies and you forget you are lonely. Then it wears off, you take another hit, and repeat until sleep.

Long term, no; your short-term coping mechanism makes you complacent and stops you from making the profound changes to the way you live your life. Wasted years hurtle past you in hazy succession, and you remain alone.

Smoke weed to have fun, not to block out reality.

Attached: matchbox08.jpg (250x388, 34K)

yeah murder is kinda messy
Scout out rooms for rent, might help ya with rent cost so you can smoke more green lol thats if you can deal with room mates. but living alone is fucking golden.

For a while, it doesn't work forever though.

Attached: 489.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

If you're lonely, how do you plan to get your hands on weed in the first place? You need to know people for that, unless you're doing some sketchy dark web shit or you live in one of the few places where it's legal.

Theres some nearby apartments starting at $600 a month which is very doable for me, just love the idea of being able to start my own life soon but waiting is the worst fucking part. Just wake up everyday feeling like I am stuck and wasting time

You can know people, even spend all day with people, and still be lonely. Depends on the type of people you know.

my city is corrupt as fuck, and screw over people with zoning laws that prevent further development of new residential buildings, inflated house prices ect... 600? thats half the price of a low end bedroom where im from.

If you can get neet bux or a shit part time job just do it brother. you got the bottom part of the pyramid covered if you can lad an apartment

Attached: 32436542675857.jpg (776x429, 74K)

Going up to groups of stoners and saying "ehh buddy want to blaze" sure helps with loneliness but it also encourages such degenerate behavior I wouldn't nessecarily advise it.

Just using weed on your own numbs loneliness but over time you become gradually more lonely because you're numbing yourself instead of doing anything that solves your problem.

No, for me it makes it worse.

When you feel loved or are socializing your brain releases endorphins wich make you feel good.
Heroin mimics these endorphins and makes you feel love and warmth.

Heroin is what you are looking for buddy

Attached: e6c05d96.jpg (640x480, 57K)

this. it makes you perfectly happy being alone and then invites out become fewer and fewer and you have no friends