Robots are HYPOCRITES - Truth (Sorry)

Here is the truth for most of you self-deprecating "incels."

You guys are no different than the "Stacies" you claim to hate because they look down on you for your looks. Most of you guys would turn down a woman that is in your range of looks and league because you also want good looking partners.

Why is it a shock to you that humans in general seek out good looking people to date? You all do the same shit, and you don't ever think twice about fat shaming or shit talking less attractive women.

Your toxic attitudes and your circle-jerk mentality on this board are a huge part as to why you'll stay in this cesspool of self hate.

Discuss. I'm already predicting a bunch of shit talking with very little thought out responses.

Attached: 61aUcEquYKL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 28K)

Nice assumptions retard.

do you think this post will 404 with 400 replies?

One time an ugly little fat girl had a crush on me. I was so flattered i wanted to spoil her cunt and entertain her crush, but when i offered her sex, she declined and quit talking to me. So you're wrong, OP.
If an ugly girl made it known that she was into me, i'm such a depraved fiend i would want to have sex with her, to find out about her depraved fantasies and all that.

not assumptions, these are facts and of course your dumbass neglected to add anything of value or try and debate me on it.

I just want a girlfriend that's loving and at least decent looking.
My objective is keeping the relationship for life, and if you can't look your partner in the face without feeling repulsed is a big problem in the long term.
Even just avarage looking is ok for me, as long as we get along.

Your one example doesn't blanket the entire world. This is a one off example, and may not even be true. Sorry bud, but if you weren't so awkward and tried to get to know her first, you probably would have banged her.

>offered her sex
Lol what a turbo virgin

Thats fair, but I think we all need to be honest with ourselves and decide where we fall in the looks category. Even animals do this shit. They seek out the most healthy mate possible to pass our their genetics. "Stacies" as you guys call them are just human like the incels of this board. Everyone wants an attractive mate, some can pull it off, others need to match with those in their league. Its just life.

a guy i knew who wasn't a virgin said i should say "ey baby you want some fuck?" i thought she'd think it was funny and i thought she would reply with "kinda" and then i'd get to use her goods.How should i have known, and that one example does negate all your nonsence, everyone here who is virginal would be welcoming of a cute virgin girl, the mere fact of a girl being virginal makes her cute, even if her face is meh.

I assume this isn't going to be a very popular thread, as I make way too much sense and it hurts the incels ability to blame everyone else.

Retard, did you jump here from 2014? That's bluepillers, who say shit like "treat her like a lady", "respect women", etc. Thankfully those are pretty much extinct nowadays.
Incels know there's nothing about "girls like assholes", or anything. Good looking men win, and there's no rationalizing.
What incels lament is not "Stacey not appreciating personalities", it's being handled a shitty hand from birth, and how in general people go to great lengths to deny that being a factor.
Add to that the already massive female advantage growing, you are left with a game where most men MUST fail, yet that can't even be accepted, and must always be chalked up to personal failure

Well you thought wrong, and anyway, your example proves my point.

You had a chance to get to know this girl and potentially sleep with her once she got to know you. She, at the very least, liked something about you, but when you showed your cards way too quickly, you scared her off.

This isn't an example of what i'm claiming above and a counter-point to it, but simply an example of you needing to be more patient, and stop taking advice from people like your dumbass friend. Use common sense next time, or seek out people that actually have real life experience with women other than your autistic friend.

>Most of you guys would turn down a woman that is in your range of looks and league
I got one match on tinder that wasnt a hooker. She was an obese Asian woman. I tried to date her but she didnt respond
I admit most the girls I end up falling for (usually friends I meet online) are really cute and out of my league, but I fall for them before I ever see what they look like. At best I only ever hope they're real girls and I'm not being catfished

Here is a great example of someone like yourself reading and seeing what they want to hear.

Where, in god's name, did I mention anything about "treating her like a lady" or "respecting women?"

My post is simply about idiots like you trying to date above your looks level, and lashing out when you're rejected. Then rejected women that are actually in your league, because you yourself are no different than the "Stacies" you despise.

You're human and want attractive mates just like everyone else.

I'm sorry some of you didn't win the genetic lottery, but to think you're somehow better than those that have, because you have been scorned by beautiful women, is stupid as fuck.

Also, learn some better reading comprehension skills next time and debate me on the subject at hand. Otherwise, don't waste my fucking time.

>ey baby you want some fuck
There is literally no hope for you if you thought saying that to another human being was actually going to get you laid

Attached: A8FC1D65-A821-403C-98F8-35F010ABB55A.jpg (1240x775, 75K)

Tinder isn't the place to go to meet women and get out of your comfort zone. Most of the incels on this board need to go out into the real world and practice interacting with people in real life.

Many younger incels, here is some advice that I think would help you immensely: Go get a job in a restaurant. Maybe start as a busser and work your way up to a server. This will require you to interact with all types of different people daily, and in turn, help you with your eye contact and overall shyness.

Also, be realistic when it comes to your looks match. Don't fall victim to the circle-jerk toxic mentalities that are spread across this board.

I come here once in a while just out of sheer fascination from a psychology standpoint. It blows my mind how many of you guys don't see that you're bringing each other down.

Can someone chadfishing try this line just to prove this roastie wrong?

like always? yep

Robots and Incels aren't the same thing. Lurk more you absolute imbecile nigger.

Didn't even read your whole post, groid. You come here and make a thread, obviously from what you read on Reddit on whatever, I'm not bothering with your thread before you bother with other Jow Forums threads

I wouldn't consider myself a "Chad" as from what I gather, that is held for only the best looking of men, but I do consider myself a good looking guy.

I have empathy for those that aren't good looking, but it isn't a death sentence and you can find someone if you don't give up and fall for this toxic mentality that this board perpetuates.

If you have bad looks, the last thing you wanna do is feed into the negative thinking of this board, as it will just handicap you even more. Go out, socialize and learn how to communicate with people (not just women.) Gain confidence in talking to EVERYONE.

Then you will be equipped to at least talk to people in your looks match level, and your chances of scoring a women will go way up.

>Most of the incels on this board need to go out into the real world and practice interacting with people in real life
I honestly did try back when I had friends. I have not met a girl that was single and not looking for a hookup. Even in college, every girl was in a relationship. The only place I can think to try any more is online dating, Tinder isnt the only one I've tried

Also I know this wasnt necessarily directed at me but
>It blows my mind how many of you guys don't see that you're bringing each other down.
I come here mainly to vent, I try not to let most the stuff here get to me

You wanna play it off like this forum isn't a breeding ground for Incel lore and discussion? Also, I love how you call into question my level of intellect, then call me a nigger in the same breath.

There is no hope for you, bud. You're in the right place, with the perfect mentality. Stay mad.

>incel lore
Please never use this term again holy shit

How would that prove me wrong? The only way you could prove me wrong is if you said that to a stranger, and then immediately had sex with her afterwards as a result

How is any term any more cringe than the incel mentality as a whole? There is nothing cool about this shit, so it makes me laugh that you're insinuating that I somehow made you cringe. You're entire mindset and lifestyle is cringe if you're on this board shit talking "Chads" and "Stacies" regularly. Only you know if thats the case or not.

Be careful trying to argue with some of these people. They are literally autistic and don't think or rationalize what they say in a normal way. They're toxic idiots that will never grow out of it.

I didnt say it was cool and I'm not the guy you replied to, I'm actually
And felt we were having a decently civil discussion
But lore is cool, dont combine it with incels please, dont make it a thing

It can work, if she liked me enough she would have said "sure" or responded with another form of approval.

The point is, its a stupid way to show a girl you're interested. You're trying to take short cuts, and in turn, its hurting your chances at sealing the deal. Come on man, use your head.

Yeah, it's annoying that women can't just cut the crap and suck all the sweat off my balls if they liked me. Women are fucking annoying.

That line guarantees sex. Anyone who disagrees is a virgin incel

geez your thirst is repugnant no pussy for you

Youre overthinking it. Just have sex dummy

I nut about 2-3 times daily right now with my beautiful girlfriend. Thanks big dog. Try again.

I actually used that as my tinder bio for a while and it had no effect on matches

I also used "pls maam can i have some coochie"

There is a huge difference between having that as your bio on tinder, and saying that to a woman with the expectation that doing so will actually lead to sex

Shut up virgin and learn something

>yeah thats bout rite.
still sucks being a guy and having your hair fall out and becoming vagina repellent after you hat fish some girl who was into you.

Attached: 1351651561561650265.jpg (703x680, 44K)

shut up beta fggt

Attached: y6jjhjh.jpg (809x741, 156K)

Lol yeah it has nothing to do with you as a person and everything to do with you going bald.