How do I exploit a girl's motherly instincts so that she'll always loved me as my mommy gf?

How do I exploit a girl's motherly instincts so that she'll always loved me as my mommy gf?

Attached: Mommy gf #1.jpg (1242x1235, 201K)

The more I see these the more I want to cater to an anons mommy fetish. I hate it.

>*sigh* Ah shit. Here we go again.

Attached: Discord Trannies Be Like.jpg (1024x898, 183K)

I'm not a faggot or a gross tranny.

Attached: bWx-Thks_400x400.jpg (300x300, 16K)

please be my mommy i promise ill always be a very good boy pls

plz buy me mcdonalds mom

Attached: animee.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Mommy, why did you tell the doctor to snip off part of my peepee when I was a baby?

can i call you mommy while you give me a willy massage and call me your good boy?

You're getting a little tubby user, I don't know... Okay, mommy will buy McDonald but you can only get a 4 piece tendy today, okay?

>anime avatar
that's the first red flag
rule 30 and 31

anything will do, I'm a bit underweight anyway, thanks mum

Attached: 1545632684968.png (500x500, 215K)

>"mine, all mine"
someone somewhere thinks that is sexy and not 100% anime larp

>rule faggot
we don't need no water let the motherfucker burn

Attached: autistapu - axemurderer.png (385x249, 102K)

do u all have mommy issues

I mean, I would love to hear a girl say that to me, but not about my crotch. During a hug or cuddle would be nice desu

Attached: slep.jpg (267x267, 21K)

yea. its ok for girls to have daddy issues but its not ok for guys to have mommy issues?

Take me to go watch toy story and get a happy meal after.. im 29 btw

>women actually caring about men
user that's a meme. You have a better chance of finding a trap or tranny to be your mommy gf/bf because they actually have a heart and soul.

ok can you explain what do you exactly mean by mommy issues here?

All I can say is look into the kink scene, lower your standards, be patient, and make yourself appealing.

Read as
>How do I exploit a girl's clitoris
Based if so, but it wasn't.

the more i see these the more i realize that motherly and unconditional love is not something that you should expect from a relationship. maybe i should watch less romance anime too...

Unconditional love is totally a realistic expectation from a relationship!!!!! Idk about motherly tho most women would be prob be put off by that

How DO I tho?

Man that's not even a realistic expectation from friendship or family relationships dont bullshit me

I think people confuse this with being an adult and acting like a full on kid.

I'd still work, provide, have hobbies etc. but god damn it I just want to lay in a lap and have my hair pet and told that it's okay.

>not making him eat vegetables
shit mother

I can get on board with being a mommy girlfriend if the person is willing to work and provide. I like the idea of being a mommy girlfriend but I dont want to take care of a full on kid as user stated.

Exactly, but you better damn well hug my face into your chest and call me a good boy and let me cuddle on your chest too in bed and cling to you.

yes.

I just got back from my mom's birthday dinner thing. Holy shit man... It always feels like sanity is balanced on a knife's edge over there. Doesn't help that her mom was there too desu. At least I got to see my brother. We're really close, but he works a lot now.

based thread you've got there btw.

Attached: excited anime girl.jpg (340x340, 11K)

That sounds really heavenly user!

Does it, does it really? It wouldn't be all heavenly. You'd have to cook and clean and make sure I don't do stupid shit and then console me when I fail. That's the biggest thing I want someone to be like "hey user it's okay to do things wrong sometimes."

>have to cook and clean
I'm not the arbiter of mommy gfs, but I wouldn't think it's tied to practical things like this. The relationship should still be collaborative.

Attached: anon, I'm worried.png (540x582, 297K)

>secretly watching user dance to anime openings and wanting to gently make fun of him

Attached: how sweet.jpg (250x179, 5K)

I'm sorry this won't work then. I can neither cook nor clean. I can't be expected to cut the grass, fix stuff around the house, fix the cars and work over 50 hours a week.

>making dinner late at night and hearing"honey..." as user finally gets home

Attached: oh boy.jpg (377x575, 75K)

I actually like cleaning, calms my nerves. I do not know how to cook though but I can always learn. I do know how to bake sweets however.

Its okay user.

I wish my crush had this kind of idea of a relationship.
Sadly she's like most girls and wants an abusive relationship ;_;

you dont just get to have someone waiting on you all the time, and sucking your dick whenever you want.
there has to be a mutual give&take in any relationship otherwise go to thailand and buy your wife desu.
I sometimes feel like I mommy my bf, but i'm harsh and have to teach him many things he's not used to doing.

Attached: 1563250402321.png (1282x1024, 815K)

>feeling my boyfriend rub my thigh while watching tv

Attached: oh jeez.gif (540x699, 254K)

1. Wear thicc diapers with very babyish prints on them, possibly onesie or other qt outfits
2. Drink from bottles and constantly fill diapers with piss
3. Crawl or waddle up to gf and present full diap to her or cuddle up and wait for her to notice
4. Make whiney noises
5. ????
6. PROFIT!
99% chance of success

Attached: 1562684073156.png (762x1139, 1.15M)

Well first you have to be cute

wheres my tendie?
you spoil everyone but me

Attached: Small+collection+of+anime+reaction+images_dee79c_6861891.jpg (1200x666, 95K)

I'd rather eat ramen noodles everyday than have to cook and eat my cooking.
>you dont just get to have someone waiting on you all the time, and sucking your dick whenever you want.
Yes, I could if I wanted to, but I never said I wanted that. You strawmanned me. It's mutual because I do certain things and she does certain things. It's not "do everything 50/50." That's just dumb. Men and women are different and should have different responsibilities.

>my bf
Surprising a roastie with a bf! Get the fuck off Jow Forums

why would you hate it? It's nice and fun.

I really hope you don't question why you do not have a gf

because I don't know where to find a boyfriend who would like to be treated that way. I am naturally a motherly person though so I feel like it would indeed be comfy for me.

you got it right, mommy gf is not a housewife, mommy gf should be caring, but also bossy, and unlike what that faggot user thinks, they shouldn't be fucking servants (a good mommy would never let her son become spoiled)

>Yes, I could if I wanted to
Then why the fuck are you here?
>It's mutual
??? are you fucking dumb?
>I can neither cook nor clean. I can't be expected to cut the grass, fix stuff around the house, fix the cars and work over 50 hours a week.
This is literally the responsibilities you're supposed to be doing as the man, if you're going to gender-role.

>
Surprising a roastie with a bf! Get the fuck off Jow Forums
This is literally why you'll never get what you want, because you're fucking retarded.
How is loneliness treating you?

Attached: 1563223402719.jpg (960x960, 43K)

I never questioned it. I knew I'd be destined to die alone...

but then I found my (mommy) gf on here and we've been together for four years now. And for the record, I don't care much about ageplay. I'm just very passionate about wearing diapers and want to feel cute. I work full-time while she's currently in college. So no, I'm not a parasitic manchild, although I do spend most of my free time playing vidya.

My ex gf was like this

yeah, my mother is chronically physically ill, but also has no sense of boundaries

For example, when I was middle school age, she asked essentially to rate her nudes that she was putting up on a "dating site" though a few years later she had told me that during that time period she did some prostitution. Not enough to actually either make us not poor or her not need disability or child support.

In high school she started using me as a therapist, and I found out stuff like that She herself was viciously and repeatedly molested by my uncle and most likely has undiagnosed autism (I have diagnosed autism). She would not see a real therapist because she was paranoid about all medical professionals. All this time medical professionals were making her condition worse by drastically over-prescribing painkillers, leading to an addiction which in it's later stages, caused effective dementia.

I never really know what to do, I feel guilty when I ignore her, but when she's there she's still not at all a sane person to interact with. Lately she's been more active and aware, but has taken to spending 80% of all conversation time trying to convince people to only eat animal products. Also, last time she visited, she refused to stop slapping my little brothers ass till yelled at.

It's remarkable that I'm as well-adjusted as I am when I think about it, but no wonder that I've got a mommy kink. If I'm going to be molested, at least let it be by an otherwise good parent.

Shut the fuck up roastie. You are retarded.

I'm here because I do not want my dick sucked all the time and served by a trad wife. In that scenario it absolutely is mutual. You're some sort of feminist cunt aren't ya? Colored hair and big thick glasses. Bet your bf is a huge cuck bitch.

Sorry I misphrased the last part of that for a fembot sized brain. Basically if I'm doing the man tasks the girl needs to exclusively do the girl tasks. Pretty simple brainlet.

>Roastie on Jow Forums
Again, get the fuck out, show tits, or go play with your 3 foot long loose vagina lips whore.

Probably social vidya, dnd, and/or other nerd hobbies.

You're such a fucking cuck user. You actually fell for this roasties strawman, sad! Never said they should be servants.

ummm if you're serious just pursue it here or on /soc/. We all have mommy issues over here so you're good to go desu.

>found my (mommy) gf on here
you'd better not be lying, user. Please share how you met.

Attached: bit happy, actually.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I wouldnt want to be treated like a child, but the emotional supportive aspect of this taste would be ideal.
Coming from a shitty day at work and resting your head in the lap of a woman that loves you must feel like heaven.

Maybe im just a fag lmao

do you have a mommy?
Would I be able to be yours

that's a real hard question cuz if ur too much like a kid and too needy she'll think ur just a fucking creep and get instantly dry as a desert and never see u the same again

but if ur chad enough to not be a complete beta (somewhere between beta and chad) she'll employ some mommyish stuff naturally becuz ur a strong man and need care every now and then and u can train her to do this and veeery slowly work up to sort of a mommy gf

I kinda feel like you guys just want a very innocent, and loving relationship alot of these cutesy and sweet things you guys want can be achieved without a mommy kink desu my relationship is very silly and cutesy and extremely similar to what ppl are describing but there is absolutely zero mommy/daddy aspect to it we just take care of each other

That image is so fucking cringe.

>My relationship
There's another one! Haha, imagine being a woman and possibly being able to claim that you're lonely. Look at all these femroaches coming out of the floorboards to humblebrag about their relationships.

>he fell for the women have no soul meme
>he fell for the prison gay meme

Just because im in a relationship right now doesnt mean i havent gone through hard times?? Don't worry user ur waifu is out there.

Not all relationships are good like that desu it's actually really rare, you should count yourself lucky
I only had a relationship for a month and it was very one sided and cold

It's actually not a meme. My ex bf was way better than any girl I have ever come into contact with in my entire life. I'm settling for a woman at this point. Bf's are superior. I'm glad I fell for the prison gay meme initially.

Shut up roastie whore. Your tough times would be considered a guy didn't buy you a drink at the bar. Shut the hell up. Show your tits or get the fuck out.

As I have gotten older I have stopped fantasizing about the "mommy gf" as much. I think it is because I am now older than the age range they usually occupy.

Instead, I have started to become attracted to very muscular young women. Still a dominant kind of woman, but the dynamic is different.

Attached: 2019-03-01 13.01.59 1990141025502807566_724258695.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Im really sorry and honestly being on here has taught me that there are some fucked. Up. People. stuff i thought was just stereotypes n what not and thank u this has honestly been the best relationship ive ever been in and my bf got me into Jow Forums so yeah :)

Fuck off and die you attention whore

im a boy who would like to be treated this way very muchly

>tfw no mommy gf
I dunno... I'm super shy, but here:
kik randomwordgenerators

who I am is over here, really. If you're interested in reading some /longposting/. Or at least
>mommy issues
are over that way, lmao. It's not all I am.

Attached: heh, I'm in yer coffee, anon.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Are you racist aswell? I love the whole generalization mindset "one person of this race/religion/gender was mean *sniffle* that means none of them are possibly different!!!1!!
UwU" just because you've been wronged or cant get laid doesnt mean a person who shares the same gender as whoever wronged you isnt an individual libtard. I hope being an incel makes u feel special libtard lol

>I love the whole generalization mindset
Yeah, I hope you do since it's proven science that you can generalize groups of people. What do you think marketers do?

Take your low iq brain somewhere else. Humans can easily be categorized, put into groups, and have their behavior figured out with enough data.

Conclusion - while there may be the unicorn snowflake woman out there, I have better odds of winning the Powerball. Anecdotal situations are all that matter to me because those are the data points of my life. And so far it's VERY easy to say all women are shit.

There are some fucked up people but this is a girl I met on a dating app, nothing to do with Jow Forums. Lots of people are just uncaring, as sad as it is
I'm glad your relationship is good but confused how a good relationship introduces you to Jow Forums to begin with

Attached: 1511182636914.jpg (714x732, 88K)

My bf was vry sad and was a frequent user of Jow Forums and i didnt really even know what it was and he showed me, I enjoy hearing different points of view and you seem rlly sweet I hope everything works out for you!!!

Its traditionally the womans job to take care of shit at the house, while the man deals with the world, but whatever.

Ok clearly every single generalization ever made ever isnt toxic duh, but if females have all been completely the same in your life and pushed you to this extremist viewpoint then i guess i cant blame you but them. Im sorry its been like that and can only hope it changes sometime in your lifetime

>you seem rlly sweet I hope everything works out for you!!!
ZOOM IN ON THAT
>666
I don't think satan is very sweet user.

>tfw no thicc muscle mommy gf

B o n e
H u r t
J u i c e

If you really cared you would get the fuck off my Jow Forums

>I enjoy hearing different points of view
Fair enough, I hope you browse other boards as well for that though, this one alone isnt very good for varying points of view
>you seem rlly sweet I hope everything works out for you!!!
You fool, as
So observantly noticed, satan does truly have a silver tongue
Thank you for your kind words user I hope it works out too

Attached: 1563605406276.jpg (553x839, 93K)

I love it when girls let me lay my head on their breasts while they run their fingers through my hair.

It's literally the most comforting, warm, loving thing you can experience as a man.

Ugh...now I want a gf again.

Attached: a5db084.jpg (704x576, 62K)

Can someone explain the appeal of mommy gf? Why dont you guys want to be the protector wtf

What if i was an incel girl who was deemed yucky by all men and choose to be antimen and r9k was my home too huh its just as much mine as yours user

I was scrolling and got clickbaited, mommy gf isnt something you here everyday lmao

sometimes i want to be that, sometimes i want a mommy gf to dote and take care of me

I dont think its the mommy thing, i think they just want a relationship where the women isnt a brat and will make them feel safe

Exactly. The dating world sucks, m80
I gave up the hope of a (you) from a fem poster a long time ago.

Thry specifically say "mommy" which is a big difference from just a normal nice girl

see here
mommy issues, user. I wouldn't need to ever explicitly say "mommy" to a gf, but I'm being disingenuous if I say I don't want a protective gf. I need someone else to be the brave one. The confident one. I feel a bit defective because of that, but I still do all the same...

I guess some would call me useless as a guy, but isn't that like saying a gf fulfilling the traditional role is useless? I dunno, I'm just sad.

Attached: haha, oh wow.png (980x1080, 829K)

This is Jow Forums most of these ppl dont belive in nice women except for moms, but i could be wrong they might want to moan mommy just like the daddy kink girls moan daddy idk

Dont hold urself to these extreme standards as some of the guys on here, there is nothing wrong with wanting that :)

Women lack maternal instincts entirely.

They are not there to take care of you, you are there to take care of them. It's not equal, it's not reciprocal, you are the main crux of the relationship and she is a passive recipient who shouldn't have to do anything.

Attached: crow_of_judgement.png (696x690, 345K)

prolly considering what my bpd mother did to me when i was an infant and the sheer retardation of my 5 or so stepmothers over time

I know I'm self sabatoging by posting under the
>tfw no mommy gf
banner, but part of me doesn't mind discounting people who would judge that anyway. I'm super sensitive to judging people. I do get sad when I see people posting about "milkies" (jesus christ why....), and I have to know I'm thrown with in with their ilk by most qts, but oh well.

>tfw no supporting, nurturing, and understanding gf
really runs off the tongue, eh?

Attached: feels pretty comfy, man.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

aaaaand it's gone, user fucked up again

I've been banned on /soc/, but there are a lot of guys like that there. Most are fuckboys though, desu. In a relationship like that, that's all I'd really want - that kind of personality and interaction where everything else is pretty much normal.

Mommy gf is something you hear pretty much every day here desu