Burn your money

burn your money
hop on a train
go somewhere retard

Attached: FD8AD8B0-08D1-46D4-9D23-EFFA2E76841A.jpg (400x267, 25K)

Idiot mode

And then stand around feeling MISERABLE but in a different location? brilliant.

How will I become rich if I waste all my money?

you're gonna feel miserable anyway because YOU NEVER DO SHIT TO FIX THE PROBLEM

I did this, it was just a distraction.
And then someone asked me "What was your favorite part of your trip?" and I couldn't come up with an answer, it's like I hadn't been paying attention the entire time. Not to mention all the couples and happy children surrounding tourist hotspots. Travel is really not a solution.

like hopping on a train huh wow wise words from a total dumbass try thinkgn before u type idiot

Are u aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

ok let's start over, I don't think you understand me
wtf is the point of this thread?

I used to believe people were as retarded as you're acting, but no, now I think you're just role playing. It's so much less fun this way, I wish there was a way back.

if you're not a superficial cunt and want a new life then throw away what you got and get a new one pussy

test incel test

What do you do after you arrive? Be a homeless?
What do you even expect of travelling in a train? Adventure?

manson was an pretty cool guy

sounds reasonable for a movie plot lmao

be an homeless

>just be a fucking homeless bum bro, its exciting and you wont be depressed anymore

Attached: 1560425810569.png (645x729, 99K)

i never said it would cure u being an sad phaggot

then why do I have any motivation to do it?

I really hope this is a bait thread

kek

It's not 1867 anymore retard

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

because its a change of scenery and separates you from normie life, i've found it very cathartic

Fuck yeah. Come to Dresden for Stollenfest, it's a hell of a time. Or go see Eurovision wherever it's happening. Find a country you can't pronounce and go see a wrestling match there. Try Welsh tindr. World's a horn of plenty big enough to jump in and never hit the bottom.