How come black guys are allowed to get away with fetishizing white girls but the second any white or black guy...

How come black guys are allowed to get away with fetishizing white girls but the second any white or black guy expresses their liking for asian girls, they're immediately called "Racist" and "Fetishist"?

Attached: 12.jpg (852x480, 19K)

Men dating down is seen as weak, also jews

White women don't have self respect.

They get a free pass because black girls are subhuman.

im confused how is it dating down

White guys use their white privilege to attract asian girls. Also those guys who "like" asian girls were usually rejected and use asian girls as a second option, which is pretty disrespectful.

Roastie roastie cope. I am almost exclusively attracted to asian girls but might have to settle for a white girl because most asian girls in my area are those fobby types who only associate with other Asians. Feels bad

Because being black and having a white gf can be an indication of the man being successful and having a good career/education, but being white with an asian gf suggests that the man is a weirdo weeb.

t. black female

do you ever get jealous of white girls

Who are kikes, Alex?

I can easily date a white woman, the problem is the white women I can get are all fatter and uglier than the typical Asian girl. This is true even for above average guys (which I admittedly am not)

Lmao no black guy who gets rejected by white girls gets an Asian gf as the consolation prize

>Also those guys who "like" asian girls were usually rejected and use asian girls as a second option
No clue where the meme of Asian girls being the last resort comes from. They're the most desired on dating apps. They have a higher smv than white women.

>white privilege

asian men are literally more successful on average and make more money than white men. if you're talking about white men benefiting from some cultural myth about dick size or masculine traits, well black men have us beat there whether the memes are true or not. Black men benefit from their representation in culture in the dating/hookup world more than any other race

>Roastie roastie cope
Yep, I'm sure you're a normal, well-adjusted person who has absolutely no bias in his taste for women.
Because asians worship whites, not blacks.
Yellow fever is a big thing lately. Many beta men have given up a white spouse.
Taking advantage of the delusions of asian people is a form of white privilege.

Asian girls literally just like how white guys look the best and the SJW types who "hate" white people are the most whitewashed fucks ever and desparately want a liberal white boyfriend to the point where they'll get offended if a nonwhite male even dares to approach them. Do you think all those asian SJWs are coalburners? They're the complete opposite. Read dating site statistics, nonwhite men are far from being liked

>Taking advantage of the delusions of asian people is a form of white

you're the one calling them delusional

Embedded legacy of colonialism dumbass, more to the point, why the fuck do you care. Take your autistic as fuck inflexible/confirmation seeking world view and do everything you can to challenge it until the world opens up in front of you and you become a literal god.

White women are insecure as fuck, that's why. They've literally lived the most privileged lives and can't deal with a blow to their world view

Attached: 1522317453363.png (452x456, 149K)

>delusions of asian people
What if I just prefer how they look? White people are all hairy bignosed freaks to me

>Yellow fever is a big thing lately. Many beta men have given up a white spouse
Why do you care who people are attracted to incel

I hooked up with this extremely SJW asian chick who constantly railed against white supremacy. told her I voted for hillary kek

Yes, they are. They see white people with a more romantic perspective, so tend to overestimate them.
I'm talking about how asians see whites as gods. If you like asian girls, it's ok, but fetishes them, juts because white girls never gave a fuck about you, it's pretty pathetic.
I don't. I'm just giving my point of view on the question that OP asked.