Most of you are really young aren't you?

You care if people have had sex with one or two people .

My brother who was 19 at the time said he didn't sleep with anyone because most of the girls said they had been with three dudes. I told him that gets worse past high school.

Skin sheds dudes, today I scrubbed off the skin from my lips, they peeled right off.
It isn't permanently ingrained.
Don't make a big deal of it, if a girl is really down, she will teach you how to have sex, and try to introduce you to her friends, it happened to me.

Attached: 1434545815579.jpg (1200x801, 112K)

It's not a physical thing, I'm not scared off "touching the remnants of someone else's dick" or anything like that, it's mental/spiritual. While one may view sex as some quick physical pleasure, others see it as the ultimate form of intimacy between a couple. I'd like to share that first time with my long-term partner.

What was that part about your skin lmfao
Makes no sense, just came outta nowhere

Im 19. Been browsing since 15 but it only feels like a year has gone by. I dont like this feel

I hear you, I see it as the ultimate form of trust and a bond as well; however I never got such a bond until I turned 27.

We want to avoid the wrong people sure, but don't let one's past mistakes and transgressions detour you.

newfag......
people mentioned that htis is unclean.

I used to get super jealous about that kind of thing when I was in my teens, I don't really care anymore. As long as it isn't some crazy number I can live with it.

enjoy it, bucko. I started browsing when I was 12, I'm 24 now and it keeps getting faster.

Attached: 1541733069983.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

Based schizo poster

Oll

I'll stop browsing before im 20. I cant take this place anymore. I dont want to be that guy

Attached: 1562099057710.jpg (764x960, 74K)

>most of the girls said they had been with three dudes.
Try 10 or 15 - I'm 20 and my bodycount is 26

nice chadposting fucko stop dreaming

The older you get the higher the bodycount gets and the more important purity is

That is why most boomers are getting teen gfs nowdays

In fact, the youths are the ones whom don't care, both because they just wanna "get layyyedddddd" and because all zoomies are inherently degenerate filth

Attached: thinkboomer2.png (512x465, 175K)

Why do people lie on the internet? is getting (you)s really that important for you?

Attached: 1556499340463.png (651x651, 429K)

Let's say I offer you two cups
>one is brand new, has never been used before
>the other is a cup I have been masturbating into for years to avoid making a mess, but I always make sure to clean it really well afterwards
Which one would you rather drink water from?

Attached: hits the pipe.jpg (600x681, 79K)

there are better forums than here, no real reason to stay anymore

does your dick look nice?

Why are you drinking water out of a woman's vagina?

the problem is, oftentimes you dont really get the opportunity to choose

mute point, skin sheds,
cups don't.
I mean how much skin comes off of you during a shower if you use a really light washcloth?

Attached: bd51d362829752c89cb9386d2781f119--human-body-photography-taylor-james.jpg (721x491, 33K)

idk man. people avoid cumming in vaginal. that's how pregnancy happens.

No, he kind of looks like a dick.
Where in my post did I talk about drinking water from a womans vagina? We are talking about cups here.
You could always choose not to drink.
>glass doesn't suffer erosion
Even if that was true, the result is the same: it's clean, there has no traces of semen left in it. Now answer my question: would you rather drink from a cup that has been ejaculated upon many times, or one that is brand new?

Attached: 2125664.jpg (343x214, 26K)

HIV doesn't live in skin cells
you're just a cuck in denial

dude. I dont think as anyone intentionally cums in vagina. also truth be told I don't like vaginal sex too much, that shit hurts.

>Everyone avoids the question
This is definitive proof that roasties have a lower value than virgins.

There's emotional reasons for why people don't want to be cheated on, and those emotions can also work retrospectively.
The past never leaves you.