Education as Non-white?

>Mixed-raced
>IQ of 132
>Keep thinking to go to university and get educated for medical/business/something
>Worried that I'll get educated, and then denied because I'm not white, and it'll take extra-strength I don't have to secure a job because of White racism

Does it work this way?
Are non-whites forced to work extra hard to secure a job? Nobody really speaks of this, but I'm virtually certain white racism creates this.

Attached: 1524079979624.png (300x300, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/10/why-black-workers-really-do-need-to-be-twice-as-good/409276/
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/white-minority-population.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also can't drive.
I would be totally dependent on what the city of Houston has available, and I'd end-up living in a city and taking the bus everywhere.

no you fucking sperg it's the other way around in most western countries stop playing victim

Personally, it's my conviction that racism wins.
If I get educated and then I can't transport myself to the job because of being denied at every job available in the city of Houston, I will be 40k-100k+ in debt and lose my house.

>It's the other way around

You've never had to go to a job on your own and get interviewed. The non-whites only get in at high paying positions because they're recommended by a white person, or they're female.

It's never the other way around unless the non-white is an extremely powerful person that can slug through hundreds of job failures until they get one right.

you're not getting hired because there's 10 other diversity hires working there

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/10/why-black-workers-really-do-need-to-be-twice-as-good/409276/

honestly it really depends on if youre capable more than anything.

racism as a concept is overestimated and race as a on-the-ground, objective reality is underestimated, if you understand my meaning.

>IQ 132
>weak-willed as shit
Why does the universe allow people like this? Such a waste of brainpower.

You can't just read a few articles, listen to some radicals, and say,
>"Hey, I know how the world I live in works because they said it works -whatever- way."
If you know how politics works in the modern day, you have to know propaganda exists. The ideas of institutional racism is completely bogus.
If your government promoted pure white people to thrive over minorities, they wouldn't support Affirmative action, Section 8, Food Stamps, Free Speech (Where minorities can protest), allow Civil Rights, and race mixing. All of these things are at the detriment of white peoples in the long term, and it's for minorities.
You can do anything you want in the west, and if you are non-white, people will support you more for it. Go be a doctor.

Attached: A09962B3-6EB6-429B-8A0C-C8ABF40D1A6C.gif (500x539, 1.24M)

But it shouldn't be that way. I should be able to get a job just because I'm capable, not because of my race.

I shouldn't have to be double what the white person is just for them to say "Yes." to me.

>The ideas of institutional racism is completely bogus

But I am harassed by police officers for walking down the street.

The government has to support Affirmative Action, or else Whites would push all of the minorities down and keep them there out of in-group out-group preferences.

>Food Stamps

Whites take all the food stamps

>Section 8

That's for African Americans

>Race-mixing

That's just a mask for white colonialism.

Unironically yes. My classmates were a mixed bag of mediocre, to talented, to absolute train wrecks. The train wrecks dropped out, the mediocre and talented ones stuck it through, and they all secured high paying jobs while it's been nearly a year and I'm still looking for work. Despite what r9k and pol want you to believe about diversity hires and quotas, trying to get your foot in the door as an entry level employee is still a matter of whiteness. People are more apt to give someone named Joseph Johnson more of a chance so long as he can pass a minimum threshold of aptitude. And of course, that bar is considerably lower if it's a white woman.

At least you're honest.
Everyone on this board wants to say "WHITES ARE OPPRESSED", but the fact is there is nothing better than being white in a white majority nation. You have to be a social god and intelligent if you're black/Asian to be accepted into a decent paying job.

it could always be worse, you could be a woman
you think anybody but white men would have allowed feminism to happen?

Attached: paygap2.jpg (540x324, 45K)

>Black men get payed like white women

lol
And those things are totally useless when it comes to thinking

thats not fair, they invented the recipe for peanut butter

I think they made chocolate chip cookies too, but other than that, nothing.

Oh wait, you're talking about black men.
The truth is women are worthless compared to men of any race of creed.

It's better to have an 85 IQ Arab male than a 120 IQ white female.

Maybe go to a country where your own race is the majority? :^)

Why would you stay in a county where you're shit on so much. Wouldn't it be a much better option to work in a country among your own kind? Not even memeing here, this is a viable alternative to working for "white" people and paying your taxes to "white" people.

Attached: nigga_what6.jpg (241x250, 8K)

They don't exist.
The closest thing I can get is white people divided by 2

This is because my white dad didn't care about Amerindian history, so he thought they were all the same race.

Now I'm racially alone.
Living with White people is the best life I can have.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

because the white man knows how to run a country

And looking at world history,
people that are .010 FST have historically been rejected, marginalized, and genocided by other races.

I am .020 fst to a Puerto Rican, and it only rises to .025 fst realistically because most people will look nothing like me.

To a white person I'm .042 fst, about the same as an Arab

Other way around. If you tick off any boxes you have an advantage over others application wise, especially in education/government or a large corporation setting where it is forced upon them to fulfill a certain requirement or face the threat of supposed discriminatory hiring.

Any perceived hardship is just you self-pitying and placating blame on anything but the self. Your lack of a driver's license limits you job-wise, but it shouldn't be an issue at nearly any university to get an education. Just apply and see what happens, as the worst case is rejection fueling your perceived injustice.

Job-wise, most job hires are by reference. It's nearly impossible to get hired by any company without a degree and especially no experience. Even with an engineering or general stem degree, it's difficult to get a foot in somewhere. The job hire process is almost a black hole in that regard. However, it is a disgusting process for everyone. Being able to fill the supposed "diversity" boxes puts you one step ahead of other people. Everyone else will grossly exaggerate their resume to get a foot in the door. Sadly the people who need workers/help are very uninvolved in the actual hiring process. Those involved are recruiters and HR who only look at keywords in your resume to get you in the door and have no idea what the jobs actually entail. It becomes a numbers game that's made worse by the smarmy networking and lying, exaggerating sycophants taking part in a disgusting system. You are likely to be spammed incessantly by recruiters for awful positions or totally ignored by those you apply to.

>But I am harassed by police officers for walking down the street.
Report them repetitively with evidence, spread it to the public, and that cop will be completely fucked. Know that any cop can try to fuck with you, and it's up to you to ruthlessly get justice.
I'm not saying cops shouldn't be reformed desu.

>The government has to support
Affirmative Action, or else Whites would push all of the minorities down and keep them there out of in-group
Progressive whites and Jews control most of the Ivy League colleges, there is no high ranking conservative college, they are all progressive.
White conservatives don't control academia, at least in America. Minorities do and politicians support them. That's why there's affirmative action, because modern day America has to support a 40% non-white country.
>Whites take all the food stamps
I live in a Hispanic area where an awkward amount of my neighbors use food stamps. I don't really believe your word.

That's just a mask for white colonialism.
White colonialism is when Europeans viciously took over the America's and Africa. They exploited them. That's what white colonialism is correct?
Race mixing is a completely different concept, take the time to see my view.
Race mixing is when two different races of people have a child that consist of both parents genes. The child is race mixed to a degree and will go on to have a child of their own. In a melting pot such as America, the races inevitably mix over the generations. That is why the white population went from 90% in the 50s to 60% present day. White people allowed this and are now being outbred by minority populations.

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/white-minority-population.amp.html

America isn't racist. Whites are becoming more and more progressive. If anything, America is slowly molding into the egalitarian, non-racist ideal every year. There is even a possibility that whites will go extinct.

Attached: 05B63D93-BBE9-4AD2-AC39-914131286230.gif (400x225, 354K)

>America is slowly molding into the egalitarian, non-racist ideal every year

Extremely unlikely.
More like being pushed further and further into a white led race-war.

White colonialism is a code-word for white desire to conquer and create.

Mixed-raced kids are brutalized by their desires. They are forced into a world where their race is automatically genocided/bred-out.

It's all because white people love material. It's this way in every white nation. It's socially accepted imperialism hiding behind "love."

It's disgusting.
Yes, Latinos take food stamps, but where I live, it's almost an exclusively white affair because the whites where I live are poor.

>Report them repetitively with evidence, spread it to the public, and that cop will be completely fucked. Know that any cop can try to fuck with you, and it's up to you to ruthlessly get justice.

It's a Mestizo officer that is brutalizing me and my sister. I have half-a-mind to slander him on facebook and accuse him of racism/gather evidence on his actions, but that means more encounters with his high testosterone, aggressive, vile, snake-like ass.

That could land me in a jail cell, and then I could see him grabbing my phone and deleting the footage.

>More like being pushed further and further into a white led race-war.

What makes you think that? Whites seem pretty docile modern day to me. Every once and awhile you get a Brenton Tarrant, but every white person I knew condemned him. Only alt-right edgelord 4channers really supported him from what I saw.

>Mixed-raced kids are brutalized by their desires. They are forced into a world where their race is automatically genocided/bred-out.
>It's all because white people love material. It's this way in every white nation. It's socially accepted imperialism hiding behind "love."

So, if I am comprehending you correctly, you believe that race mixed kids are hurt by their materialistic desires and are kind of lost because of being race mixed.

Do you think that being race mixed, deprives one of an important part of their identity? Is it European imperialism's fault for such failings in the country? Do you think they use the guise of diversity and love to cover up their failed country?

I'm not sure if I got you correctly, but is that what you meant there? You don't have to answer every question, I was just wondering if all that was what you though or not.

>The cop situation.
That dude sounds weird as shit. Try wearing one of those camera glasses maybe. Those are hidden and if he is bothering you, you maybe could catch him in the act. I hope you get through that and get him. :(

Move to a country where people have a similar phenotype to yours, genotype doesnt matter

Its white colonialism because whites destroy other races by racemixing with them, look at the americas it used to be amerindian and now its mostly hispanic/latino mestizo people who worship whites

>Genotype doesn't matter

Tell that to all of those Jews that died in the holocaust. Tell that to all of those Circassians.

It does matter.

>Do you think they use the guise of diversity and love to cover up their failed country?

I think they use the guise of diversity and love to cover up the evil they know they are doing.

>Do you think that being race mixed, deprives one of an important part of their identity?

It only does when the racial mix doesn't exist, which is 99% of the time.

That's pretty much what I meant.

>What makes you think that? Whites seem pretty docile modern day to me. Every once and awhile you get a Brenton Tarrant, but every white person I knew condemned him. Only alt-right edgelord 4channers really supported him from what I saw.

Whites aren't docile.
They're frustrated and angry and dissatisfied with their lives and someday it will be a collective boil that will erupt into something stupid like electing another Adolf Hitler into office. Life is too easy, and that's going to make stupid shit happen.

White people are paranoid as well.

Youll be accepted by people who have a similar to phenotype to yours, its only white who care about genotype

That's not true.
Genotype creates phenotype.

Just because you can't tell the Amerindians apart doesn't mean they didn't kill one another over genetic distance.

Africans enslaved other Africans over different genetics as well.

Non whites will ignore genotype right now because they need to unite against whites in order to survive

They didn't do it during the Amerindian genocide.
They didn't do it during the Mexican-American war.

They won't do it today.

The post was so stupid it hurt my head.

Id unite with you.
t. Mestizo

>racial based quotas and scholarships are a thing
>132 IQs
lmao yea 132 IQ my ass nignog

Attached: baitposting.jpg (625x626, 43K)

>mixed race
>132 IQ
Stop lying already. You're scared your IQ is actually just really low, racism is just an excuse you use to cope with failure.