Why can't I get a gf?

I don't understand why I can't get a gf, Jow Forums.

Here's my stats:
>24
>140k salary (bay area, tech)
>6'3"
>180 lbs
>8"x6" dick
>mixed white/black
>live in my own apartment
>have hobbies outside of vidya/animu

On paper, it seems like I have a lot of traits that I've heard women desire. Is it because I'm a shitskin? Am I just really fucking ugly and I'm unaware? Do they just sense that I'm inexperienced by the way I conduct myself?
Is there anything else that I can do to increase my chances of getting a gf, or am I just fucked? Please help me.

(Tits for attention)

Attached: 07v5hodlqh811.jpg (750x823, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hu7-aVzyKyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What color are your eyes?
Originalllllllllllll
Dhdhdnrjdj

because your computer is full of trash like your OP pic

Hazel, like most mixed people

>Is it because I'm a shitskin? Am I just really fucking ugly and I'm unaware? Do they just sense that I'm inexperienced by the way I conduct myself?
[x] All of the above.
Don't forget that they can smell your spaghetti.

It's not your fault you're mixed with no race of your own to mingle with. Blame your piece of shit parents. Truly evil people they are.

Are you trying to get white girls? Because you're only going to attract garbage-quality white girls since you're not 100% white. Try some spic girls or some non-American foreigners (from different continents) since you're both lost in this country.

Well thats a plus. Hows your personality? Do you have a good looking face? Are you funny? Where are you trying to meet girls?

>mixed, basically rich and in the bay area
>cant get laid
Do you exclusively look for alt right white girls?

Far as I can tell it's that you live in California
This place isnt meant for proper relationships OP

You're a shitskin. RIP.

just be yourself, mutt

Because youre probably an asshole
You can have literally everything going for you but we are not gonna touch your weiner if youre a jerk and unpleasant to be around

It has to do with your face, personality, how you carry yourself and the type of girls youre looking for.

Act like a thug.

>140k salary
Not that great in the bay area
>Mixed
LMAO I wonder why

Do you think if we had the answer to that we would be here talking to you?

Attached: 0000038547.jpg (240x260, 45K)

youtu.be/Hu7-aVzyKyE

Look at her she is my waifu

>Are you trying to get white girls?
No. I have no preference for race, as long as they don't use AAVE.
>How's your personality?
I don't know, that's a subjective question. I try to be polite and considerate.
>Do you have a good looking face?
I don't know. I have a strong jawline and I have a nasal bridge, thanks to my white mother.
>Are you funny?
I can make puns, that's about it.
>Where are you trying to meet girls?
Tinder, okc, and in real life. Mainly anyone who isn't currently working when I'm out and about irl because I don't want to force them to have an uncomfortable interaction with me because they're at work.
k salary
>Not that great in the bay area
It's about the 70th percentile. I thought that would be good enough. I'll work harder on this though, thank you.

>nonwhite shitskin
>makes a lot of money

All niggers should die because of affirmative action alone

you're probably pretty boring

post face so we really can know for sure.

This desu fampai tbqh baka ngmi

It could just be that you have a shitty, uninteresting personality.
All your credentials there don't mean shit if you don't have a presence about yourself; if you don't command a sort of respect that you deserve, no one is going to give a fuck about you - and the women that would love you, you'll likely not at all be interested in cuz you think you're better than them.
Maybe stop going for level 100 stacies and you might find someone worth your time.

Attached: 1563234222252.jpg (205x250, 10K)

Sorry if it sounds like stating the obvious, but have you tried Bumble?

being a black white mix makes you more attractive.
be more confident your probably just completely uninteresting

Most likely because you're mixed with nigger, stop going for white girls and you'll be done

why did you pick your job?

where to find a uniboob gf?

Attached: t0hdo6zg9ae11.jpg (1920x1541, 127K)

No lmao mutts are absolutely hideous.

This. Hybrid vigor is real.

Attached: 1564188270982.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

How can I know if I'm boring or not? What are some things that aren't boring?
Actually, I haven't. I will try this, thank you.
I sort of just happened to get it. Been playing with programming and scripting since I was in HS, and a recruiter basically said "hey do you want to make a ton of money?", so it happened.

Are you able to gauge the way the women interact with you?
Do you have the same conversations all the time?
Do you talk about the same topics?
Which of you is the one talking the most, or is it mutual/equal amounts of talking?

There's a lot of things to factor in -
but like I said, it all depends on the type of women you're going for as well.

Attached: 1563213498184.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Are you able to gauge the way the women interact with you?
A little bit. The ones that act disinterested, I exit the conversation quickly. The ones that don't, something happens and then the conversation just dies.
>Do you have the same conversations all the time? Do you talk about the same topics?
No. I try to take what they're interested in and relate it to what I'm interested in. For example, their was a girl who was into sculpting using polymer clay. I like materials science, so we had (what I think was) a good conversation about how different types of clay mold and cure differently, and how that is advantageous when making different type of sculptures.
>Which of you is the one talking the most, or is it mutual/equal amounts of talking?
It's mutual amounts of talking. I'm very mindful to not say more than a few sentences or ramble, because I know that I have the ability to.

Given the type of thot pics you have on your computer, I would bet you aim too high. If you are tall and fit, and dont get female attention, you are a really ugly motherfucker, or have the worst personality in existence.

Also, Im not American, but isnt everything in the Bay Area expensive as fuck, so earning less than 150k barely counts?

Fwiw, I don't see these type of people in the bay. I use pictures like this to motivate myself to work harder and give myself hope that I might finally get a girlfriend that looks like this. I know I still have a long way to go before getting a 10/10 like this.

I pay 3k a month for rent and about 35% of my income goes to taxes. The company pays for my food, cell, transportation, and gym membership, and I have no debt, so I'm left with about $4k per month for whatever. I don't think that "barely counts", but I am working hard on improving my skills so that I may eventually go on to Facebook/Amazon/Netflix/Google, where total comp packages of 300-400k for a senior are common.

I mean I dunno dude, seek purpose or something like that.