Going homeless in a couple days. I have a lot of stuff and a car. What do?

going homeless in a couple days. I have a lot of stuff and a car. What do?

Attached: 1562897774073.png (410x426, 172K)

> going homeless
> having a car
What sort of mental gymnastics is this?!

live in your car and look for a job

Why are you going homeless user?

get any job you can. then get another one. buy a gym membership for showers. save your money. go to churches for help with housing if you can.

Attached: fuconcerned.jpg (458x459, 37K)

im a low iq piece of shit no one would hire me

you dont need iq to be a burger flipper or to carry heavy boxes

good luck user try to get a job asap like someone else said

>buy a gym membership for showers
Why didn't I thin of this I'm retarded. Now I want to buy a truck and live near a gym and a starbucks and do oddjobs hauling junk around when I felt like it

Find a free campsite and drive there. Also, look for work that doesn't require a strong aptitude. You can still use your previous address and change it after you get a new place. Focus mainly on a cheap apartment or roommates after you find work.

post loc so I can give you $5 to zucc my bengis every day

Start donating plasma as soon as possible, use the money you earn from donating plasma to buy cracked food accounts from a site called Nulled or learn how to crack accounts yourself; there are guides and you can learn how to do it user I believe in you. With $2 you can an account for nearly any fast food establishment and with that account order $100 worth of fast food that will last you a long time!

Churches in your area will give away free food all the time, look around for them. Start dumpster diving, you can find plenty of good food that's still safe in a container wrapped up that's great to eat. If you're good at selling on local apps or on Facebook you can LIVE off dumpster diving, making $500+ month.

Credit card fraud, this one is a bit more complex but what you want to do is go on the deepweb and buy non-vbv credit cards. You can get one for $25 in BTC that has a balance of $5000+ and you can cash that out into bank through drop addresses OR card yourself a place to stay for a week. Easy sites to card would be JLIST or Booking.com, look at houses/apartments on Booking and stay a week max! Carding is easy, even a brainlet can do it! You put a proxy on, clear your cache and then order to an abandoned address that you scouted out and EASY bank!

Get a job! This sucks though, fuck working!
Get disability! Pretend to be schizophrenic and get locked up and start a disability claim, say you have a parasite in your brain!

Good luck and fuck jannies, I have 23,000 SOCKS5 proxies ban me if you like dumb niggers!

Attached: NEET.png (641x354, 133K)

I wish I was a master at ban evading

park at walmart they always allow people to live out of their cars/mobile homes etc plus free wifi and outlets for charging electronics also water and a bathroom to use

VIP72, alternatively if you're a richfag checkout lux socks. Use check2ip to see if your IP is blacklisted and then go to Jow Forums.org/banned -- best of luck and fuck jannies

i want to save up lots of money and invest until i am independently wealthy so i can afford to provide lodging for anons who are in danger of being homeless

that is my dream

why can't you just move back in with your parents, or relatives?

>have less stuff
>be in car

>insulate car wih space blankets
>buy canned food
>do craigslist driving gigs and jobs
>do uber is possible
>dumpster dive?
>visit homeless shelters and yard sales to trade for stuff you need
>sell your stuff
>learn how to make bushcraft fires
>buy a slingshot and hunt rabbits for food
>learn how to skin and process rabbit

you're free bro. just don't let them catch you

>What do?
be bound to ride
that northern railroad
perhaps you'll die
upon that train

catch you? for what?

>living in car sounds comfy
park in walmart. they let you park overnight. if they do toss you out in some bizarre never-going-to happen scenario, go to one of the other million walmarts
>also like someone else said, get a membership at ymca or gym for showers and a honestly just a chance to get out of your car, stretch your legs, and maybe do some cardio to start the day right
>im excited for you good luck

Wizchan.org/b/ has alot of helpful tips about homelessness

Oh yeah but the moddess is a slut, be sure to tell her that she's a slimy slut

>tfw no mansion full of anons that would otherwise be homeless
>ywn all become friends as roommates and watch some anons find love together
>tfw didnt mine bitcoin in 2010 and sink my savings in amazon stock

for being free