Tell me what you want in life. Tell me what it is that you are after

Tell me what you want in life. Tell me what it is that you are after.
Don't be a pussy and ignore this thread.
You want things. What are they?

Attached: Cosmic_Beings.png (538x275, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYGcr8643bk
youtube.com/watch?v=abpeqnIGORk
youtu.be/vwSCwVne35A
youtube.com/watch?v=404Vyt92lCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want freedom from suffering. I have yet to decide which path to take

I want my memory from before I drank too much at 16, I want passion for something and direction in life. I want to kick my nicotine addiction, and finally I'd like to love the person I am and act as a person I would respect.

i want drugs that will put me to sleep forever

I want freedom. Pure freedom.

I want to become a master of life and emotion.

Become a real artist

I want to be loved and complete freedom

I want to explore space and explore new worlds and to observe cosmic bodies close up in a good 3-4 man ship and not be stuck just to looking behind a fucking telescope.

Ichigai.

>Tell me what you want in life
5 million dollars
>Tell me what it is that you are after
A house in a nice neighbourhood and degree in civil engineering.

It can't get more simple for me
t. 19 year old retard

>Tell me what you want in life.
inner peace. also , i'll join that vessel.

Inner peace is a byproduct of the beauty and serenity of space, welcome aboard

Ambition and freedom to take back my life.

I honestly don't know or care. I can't fathom anything in this world that would be considered desirable.

Attached: source (2).gif (500x228, 357K)

I Just a nice, loving, conservative, christian gf. and I want to be someone who flies business class on airlines and stays at bussiness resorts who also gets to have conference calls. I want a gun (m4a1 or equivalent). I wanna major in cyber security and get a good job and live in the suburbs. I wanna trade stocks/crypto while I go to school. I cant think of anything things else right now so yea

I just want to be able to live without having to work and live a quiet life while I slowly fade into the abyss until im completely forgotten and dead. I dont even want to be rich, just have enough money to stay alive and have some left over each month for other stuff, that would be a happy life for me but it will never happen.

Attached: 1523539805062.jpg (1024x948, 276K)

I want to be rich so that I can live in a nice area and never have to work again. I want to be able to fund a NEET life for myself and support a dyke-ish wife who likes to peg my butt. From there, I just want to support whatever endeavors she's interested in and be her right hand man.

Happiness
Security
Contentment
Thrill

Attached: Bark_scorpion_FNV.png (825x700, 422K)

i want to continue on my path, and find someone who will actually grow with me unlike my previous girlfriend. i want to establish myself in entertainment or a creative field.

i know that i am on the right path but i guess just a little reassurance that my goals are not far off.

i want to find my purpose and also i don't want to be ugly.

A loving significant other that I can marry and have kids with

A fit, healthy body

A job that allows my wife to stay home and raise our children

Attached: 1564275626780.png (500x499, 446K)

Comfort in my own skin.

i want you to delet this thred and never post again

LSD originally

>Not ugly = happiness

I want this too.

Wage war on vapid Instagram sluts and captain save a thots alike. Fight them any way you can fight them. It's either rebel and fight back or die like a weak faggot. My battery is low, cya

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYGcr8643bk

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-27-05-54-12.png (1280x800, 260K)

I want someone to confide in me as a friend so I dont feel alone with my problems

Fpbp and you think otherwise your a nigger

>be rich
>have a beautiful wife who is caring to my children so they don't have the mommy problems I do
>try my best to make the world as good as it can be

Attached: 1512845733093.jpg (1050x700, 273K)

I want to be loved by a significant other.

Attached: 889844_zakuga_the-world-is-already-on-fucking-fire.png (814x1000, 819K)

I want the afterlife to be absolutely nothing,
zero conciousness. Ima be so pissed if i die and heaven and hell or some shit is there

I just want to relax

Attached: 1389121204183.png (480x267, 92K)

> i want power. if i could rule the world i would.
> i want money. money is freedom. i'd like to spoil my family and friends.
> i want beauty. when you are a girl, beauty is power. see above.
> i want glory. i've heard before that you only truly die when the last person to know your name dies. i want to be immortalized.

Attached: F3659E2D-A3A3-4723-A61B-CE2FB1691BA5.png (600x600, 154K)

Food, Im pretty hungry right now, not gonna lie.

fembot be my gf we could do great things together.

this but unironically. Life is fucking suffering and i want it to end as soon as possible

i also want this. i want to know your problems pls.

>i want to be immortalized.
I literally do not understand people's desire for this (a legacy, etc)

To break the constant cycle of crippling self-guilt and anxiety that keeps me from doing anything day by day. To make the art I truly want, without my own inhibitions getting in the way. To be respected and listened to, even for said art. To be a mentor and inspiration to others, someone for others to look up to, somebody who'll have a lasting legacy even beyond his death. To be a person who lives by his own principles honestly and doesn't buck down to peer pressure or even law. To join a circle of people that I could call more than bros, more like blood brothers, people who think the way I think and feel the way I feel, want to support the same causes, and want to mutually support each other - ideally in a commune-like setting. To solve the problems of Earth, especially environmental issues. To liberate software from the claws of predatory megacorps and make internet one thing that actually belongs to the people as a whole. To find a SO who loves me for the way I think and feel, not the way I look or the job degree I have, who'll stay by my side even when my mood is down and times are tough. I want to be reincarnated as an imperial attack spaceturtle. I want an objectively moral, rational god to exist, so our actions would have some tangible weight to them beyond humanity, some sort of value - even though I don't believe in one as I find it exceedingly unlikely, I wish there was a god; the idea that the afterlife is just one big contextless spacetime void is much more horrifying than every other alternative, though we're not the ones that decide it.

would you like a pony too

I just want a girlfriend to love

I want to make something cool and watch the clouds

I really want to be happy. I want someone to share my feelings with and someone to love. Or maybe a really good friend who I can trust.

I want to either be at peace with the fact that I don't care about having any friends or acquaintances,
Or I want the wisdom to identify that desire as a cope, and the willpower to take steps to improve my social skills.

Which, I wonder?

whatever fulfillment means. I know things or achievements won't get me there but i'm hoping that I'll find peace with myself and through that I'll feel fulfilled. Norm macdonald describes it best. youtube.com/watch?v=abpeqnIGORk

Attached: 1549329624522.png (588x599, 478K)

Unironically, originallelly yes

I desire a life with great moments of happines, sadnes, challenges and every emotion exploited to the maximum, i want to experience the one thing I have in common with my ancestors

I want a wife and kids, a family of my own, In my head I daydream about the future life of a wife and I. We are both laying down on a couch too small to hold both of us, we are talking about the kids and making jokes and playfully touching each other and then our child comes back from school and sees us on the couch being affectionate and like a bad sitcom she says gross and walks to his or her room.

Yeah...that would be nice....but nothing good has ever happened in my life.....I guess at this point in my life I just want a job that isnt wageslavery as I waste my years filling the solitude in my heart with idolmaster

Attached: E0912E61-E624-47A0-B2D6-AB5635B90848.jpg (836x543, 147K)

being apart of the masses that live and die in relative anonymity makes me want to end it now. the way i keep from offing myself is the chance i might do something great.

i think the same way user, be my gf and we can change the world together.

i'm not looking for a relationship unfortunately. i hope you find someone similar though.

> i've also spoken to my share of other sociopaths on the internet and we aren't typically great for each other.

Attached: 77B5182E-2A91-4A6B-AE74-6BB33331111D.png (600x600, 153K)

im not a sociopath user, im just extremely ambitious with sociopathic tendencies. seriously, i want a gf by my side to conquer the world with, and finding a girl who unironically has the same priorities and ambitions as me is rare.

I unironically want to rule the world. I want to make an example of what happens to shitty people and I would establish true justice by killing those who I think are unworthy. I really want vengeance for all of life, this never ending cycle of death and murder is a form of helll that should be stopped. The systems in which this process operates in modern society is the most degrading form of torture. Id rather have my head split open by a flail by a soldier than to not have my destiny in my own hands. Those who oppress us should be chained and tortured for all eternity. Id raise an empire out of their blood were we could all live at peace. I dont want anyone ruling over me I seek freedom not only for me but for all mankind and my own will is the only thing aiming for that I dont give a shit about the world that was built for a few; I loathe it, and anyone else who desperately clinges onto it thinking theyre righteous and following the natural order of the world. I was not born a rat to live in filth and die by eating garbage out of a trashcan. I want this world to burn and make a new one

Attached: downloadfile-2.png (240x240, 73K)

I wanna be one of those people that's so rich they don't pay taxes.

are you thanos?

My main reason for not killing myself suffering on earth is better then suffering in some bs religious way

if you change your mind and want [email protected] an equally ambitious bf.

I can't exactly say yet, which is probably why I struggle to bring myself to study: there's no end goal. I feel like it'd be something about bettering the world somehow, though, or at least to leave it in a better state than in which I found it. My idle visions lead to some kind of management position, it seems, be it business owner or otherwise. Kind of hard to do when you're socially stunted, but I always get this weird urge to want to socialize, despite the crushing anxiety. I'm starting to think I'm just a horribly inexperienced extrovert, honestly.
Maybe I'm meant to work on some kind of scientific advancement, but I could also just as easily work in the legal fields or some form of internal affairs since I think I'm fairly impartial. Could the world be improved by trying to stomp out corruption? Perhaps reforming existing systems?
I'd take up astrophysics and the like in a heartbeat if NASA or SpaceX gave me a proposition like that. I'd prefer colonizing planets, though.

>You want things
not really, im alive just because, i have no reason to live, but i have no reason to die, so i just exist

I want to be accepted by those I respect and to be in a position of power to crush my foes.

I want to make a good living off of doing shit that I enjoy. Like I mean shit that I really really love to do, to the point where I barely consider it a job. I just don't know what that thing is.

I want to do whatever I want all day and live an easy life free of any challenge or discomfort. In a way I am already living that life but I would just like to live it without the thought that it will one day come to an end clawing away at the back of my mind. If I were to continue living as I do now with that possibility either removed or greatly decreased, I would be the happiest man in the world.

I want to be free. Live in the here and now. The eternal present.

I get a glimpse of this internal freedom at times. Or in my dreams.

But right now I have a lot to do. It doesn't help that I am without support on this journey.

Attached: 1563668337931.jpg (512x512, 12K)

I want to understand what it means to be human.

A place that does not exist.
Failing that, to get this all over with - to do as I would as a conscious being without being conscious. Failing that, to not be alone. Failing that... I don't know.

Attached: satsuki_tired.jpg (525x295, 10K)

>30k by 30 (wages)
>actual career
>ltr
>house
>made family

preferably in the next ten years

I want to go to airborne training because it looks badass

I'm a pajeet & currently preparing for the national level exam called UPSC in my country. Out of like 5,00,000 only thousands get selected but it's a direct entry in bureaucracy. It's a pretty corrupt department as well, most of the people want to get in it for the money. I'm not going to say that I dislike money but I've made it my goal to not fall into this pit of corruptness. I really want to make changes in my country, I really do. It feels bad when my country gets mentioned & it's always about the crime, public defecation & other negative things, that are sadly true. I don't think I'll ever get into a relationship so I want to devote my life to something more productive. Hopefully I'll succeed.

I just want perfect health, and freedom from every kind of bondage and slavery

Friends to go to the bar with

someone to love, someone to love me. to make them happy and maybe even have kids, adopted or biological.
alternatively, power to surpass my fellow man in all aspects.
both would be nice.

can you not do something great without being immortalized by it?

I want to stop worrying about my future and to just succeed enough in life for my parents to stop being disappointed. I want friends who want to be my friends. I want someone who loves me as much as I love them.

Attached: FA3BF88E-3054-4625-92DA-4EA62A59FA0A.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I want a fourth Reich.
youtu.be/vwSCwVne35A

Attached: 1564320574756m.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

both these things

I would say "everything" but in reality, I would probably want a better, peaceful world.

I believe that we, the human race and beyond, will make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=404Vyt92lCs

Attached: d7bed6949ba5ce05b87747cbd012b050.png (500x707, 582K)

It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Attached: 1564348332320.jpg (1000x666, 507K)

I want to become a universal polyglot that can travel through the universe in mere seconds without the limitations of having a human body.

>You want things. What are they?
sounds luciferian/satanist to me

I want the complete destruction of the human race.

You faggots need to ban cricket, your obsession with that gay ass sport makes you look worse than those gay europoors who play soccer. It's honestly pathetic the sport is so unimpressive it made me so mad when they put the world Cup on at work.

I want to get good grades in uni and get a PhD in astrophysics

I want intimacy and genuine affection. I've never experienced either.

I want a dominant girlfriend. I have always wanted this since I was just a little kid, before I even knew what those words meant. I had crushes on supervillainesses and generally confident/dominant women in media. I had fantasies of falling victim to that spider lady in A Bug's Life. It is legitimately all I've ever wanted

I want to find true peace and enlightenment

I want to be powerful and have tons of money

I don't want things. I want love, and I've learned that I'm never going to get it from people. I'm going to seminary.

I want a Stand with the following abilities and effects:
>Makes me immortal, unable to age past the age of 20 or die from disease,lack of nutrition/sleep and immunity to extreme temperatures. It also heals any injuries i might suffer a la Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai and will not make clones from severed body parts. Also gives me perfect, infinite memory and prevent me from ever getting Kars'd.
>Allows me to travel to parallel versions of this reality or any fictional reality and it's alternates at my discretion. It also makes the current me the only me, meaning I'll never encounter any parallel me's ever. People parallel versions of this reality will still recognize me as always having been there.
>Ability to modify my body to fit the rules and quirks of the new realities. I'd not be able to completely transform myself into a different person, just make myself taller or my eyes a different color and stuff like that.
>Every other aspect of my biology stays the same, I'll still be able to build muscle/lose fat and if I decide to eat food it'll still be digested normally.

Attached: Stand Arrow.jpg (1024x573, 112K)

pretty much [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN]

Except that it wouldn't be a punch ghost. In my head i'd be like one those stands that is bound to the user but doesn't have a physical form by itself, like Achtung Baby.

why wouldn't you want a punching ghost though?

Don't really need one. The abilities of the stand are so OP that having a punch-ghost would be overkill. The idea is that it's kinda of like a gilded cage, for someone that dislikes existing the ultimate hell is infinite existence, no matter how cool it'd seem on the surface.

I want to be immortal. I want to experience everything earth has to offer.

The niggers, out with them now

Why limit yourself to Earth tho?

Want is the root of suffering. I don't want anything.

Attached: 1563110235185.jpg (225x350, 34K)

I wanted to travel but that was when I was with my ex. I don't think that I actually care about going anywhere or seeing anything anymore, but it's the only thing I have left to cling onto. It's been years since she left but she's all I can think about, I'm obsessed. Right after it happened I tried to be a careless chad and it kind of worked out because I fucked two other women, but both made me feel disgusted with myself and that hasn't gone away since either. I was blessed with a good face, but my shit mental health has me headed to becoming ash early. I don't want her anymore because she's not the same person anymore and I physically gag thinking about her with other men, I just wish I could go back, or have every memory removed.

Then again, this was going to be a super long, way too personal sadpost, but then in the middle of writing it I finally got home and was rushed by my dogs, jumping up and licking my face.
I know that a lot of you guys have had lives as bad or worse than mine, and I guess the reason I decided to still post this rather than just delete it once my pups cheered me up a bit was to display the fact that life has it's moments. Or if it doesn't for you, it can if you hold out. All I do these days is wageslave and smoke to keep myself alive, and all I could think about all night was how much I wanna hang myself, but then that happened. It was a stupid, small thing but it meant a lot to me, and I'm going to spend time patting those absolute pals after this. I hope you all get your dog kiss cheer up moment soon. No matter how bad your childhood or genetic lottery was, you can always experience soft. You don't need to want anything to feel that.

You want to not want anything

I want a small, cozy apartment I can spend the rest of my life in either alone or with a girlfriend of the intelligent, attractive and sexually dominant variety if the Powers That Be feel inclined to allow that. I'd like to get laser eye surgery so I don't have to bother with glasses and contacts all the time. I'd like to stop masturbating. I'd like to get in shape. I'd like to learn to draw so I can write a manga or comic that people will read and think "wow, that's pretty cool". I'd like a computer that's capable of playing the video games I want to play. I want to own a gun. I want to have a small circle of close, loyal friends. I want to learn how to astrally project. I want to have sleep paralysis at least once in my life and have a pleasant, civil conversation with whatever it is that I see standing at the end of my bed when I open my eyes.

I probably want many other things, but this is what comes to mind first-and-foremost.

Attached: 1559756032811.jpg (640x800, 145K)

I just want to have motivation.