Waifu General /waifu/ #215

Loving waifu and NOT cheating on them with a bug edition
Previous

Attached: 1559867503492.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drawr.net/show.php?id=6222217
youtube.com/watch?v=TceXpTTdTHw
youtube.com/watch?v=zprdUwPpSbM
youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
youtube.com/watch?v=UmFFTkjs-O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i claim this first post for Bonnibel Bubblegum and the United States of America

Attached: shooty.jpg (573x914, 79K)

How do you feel about them making her gay or whatever

i feel nothing but anger and hatred

I love Lucina a lot! My concert was pretty good. Even did a random jazz thing with a guy I met 5 hours ago. all turned out well. Only person missing in the audience was my favorite sword lord. I'm sure she was busy staying a dragon or something.

Attached: illust_54191591_20190716_141244.png (1000x1218, 1001K)

i found the video of your recital you are really cute

thats good
odvcxv

I love Kass! I want to hold him!

Attached: 0.png (700x740, 278K)

love rem more then anything.

Attached: rmdrs (171).jpg (582x800, 55K)

I literally have no idea how someone can be in love with something so fucking ugly

it's not even a human or a girl

my dear jonathan. i can't stop thinking of him.

Attached: ritzy-biscuit (11).jpg (738x923, 96K)

Konan is my waifu and I claim her until the end of time itself

Also its really nice to start a new thread, I was running out of Konan pictures to post without them being duplicates :)

Attached: 0b5550388f35bde9c01575726a60a1e6.png (485x643, 720K)

I've had these strange, incomprehensible feelings gnawing at my conscious thought. A mixture of pensive longing for her and arbitrary resignation (perhaps, can't quite describe it) or angst. Something wants to be though, to be said and internalized, but I know not what.

I know, however, one thing: I miss her as if I knew her, as if she exists/existed. I desire to run my hands through her hair, to stare deeply into her vibrant eyes, to hear her gentle yet mysterious voice

Attached: rav20a.gif (376x414, 1.97M)

I will die for Shoebill

So the fucking photo didn't go through?????

Attached: 8d26ab27-0b77-46fc-a534-e6cfaaf4e4d7.jpg (1200x1040, 173K)

I've recently developed the beginnings of oneitis for an irl girl and I need anime recommendations to try and find a fitting waifu parallel to fixate on.

She's pretty fucking rad you guys.
- Short hair
- Quiet/shy/socially anxious overthinker
- wholesome nerd
- studying to be a therapist
- likes animals, nature, long walks and the outdoors

Can anyone think of a female anime character who I might be able to draw a parallel to here?
I also just need a new anime to start.

Attached: 1490294008906.jpg (306x307, 24K)

yeah i respect kassfag and all but he has a really ugly husband

anyone else feel the same way?

Watch Mysterious Girlfriend X.

I know an anime girl who meets all except one, but she's the waifu of someone else here. They haven't posted in months though, so...

Tell me lad, I'll be the judge of that

Is the character I'm looking for the aforementioned
>Mysterious Girlfriend?

>looking for a waifu
Not how it works, you have to fall in love.

It's possible I am falling in love, just irl.
Wondering if there's an anime out there I don't know about that at least vaguely mirrors our dynamic so that we can watch it together if things work out.

She's into Archery and the violin too if that helps.

hey madotsukifag i found this drawr where the person drew a bunch of mado
drawr.net/show.php?id=6222217

probably better off making an /a/ thread desu

having a drinking contest with my husband was a bad idea

Attached: EAY7wiXUYAA68Nc.jfif.jpg (1328x1500, 225K)

>Not how it works, you have to fall in love.

This, i've tried looking for waifus before but once I saw Konan I just knew she was the one, You don't choose waifus user, waifus choose you.

Attached: 3a989d10df56bcced6f770093468635e99d1e73b_hq.jpg (700x800, 33K)

Man, I'm so sleepy guys- how ya been?

Whats a gift you would give your waifu that is over 1000USD/3,850PLN/108,580Yen/898EUR?

Whether your waifu is literate with a impressionable vocabulary or makes full use of slang in her words, what about your waifu's diction and manner of speech do you enjoy and how does it make you feel?

Does your waifu have a "green thumb"?

Do you know of a song, now matter how good you think it is, that you feel accurately represents the relationship with you and your waifu?

Does your waifu have a "beauty routine"?

Any preferences for another collage?

Bonus Question: Are there any cheeky blinger fish n' chippers on /waifu/?

Attached: hhcxc5f4krc11.jpg (640x482, 25K)

You do keep your waifu moisturized, right?

Attached: 1484076580408.png (380x400, 127K)

jesus christ kassfag isn't he like 10 feet tall, you would die before beating him, please take it easy
>spoiler
does that mean a britbong? i am

Yeeeaaahhhh I was afraid you might say that

Don't worry, if you only stay in your thread the radiation shouldnt be that bad

kek, thanks user, I'll try.
If I manage to figure this one out I'll be back with a dedicated reaction image folder sometime soon.
G'night you wacky wacky bastards.

>Maybe it's just because I grew up with cats and surround myself with them very often
And I, the opposite. I grew up with a bunch of friendly dogs. Comrades that were always there for me. Licking a child me's face during my moments of shallow despair and parents that basically taught me all the "expressions" of a dog. Deep down, I know my anger towards cats is but a misplaced grudge but I can't easily get over it.
>but it's not as hard to gain their trust as one may think
Oh I'm very well aware. The little bastards see you as a human dispenser for food and that's it. Even after all the time taking care of the little rodents, they'll still gladly ask you to piss off when you do something shallow THEY don't like unlike dogs that will be VERY patient with you before giving you low-growls.
>They just don't show affection the way people want/except them to. Not to mention it can be a slow process for some cats.
Yes, I know. They aren't as domesticated as dogs. Another reason I think they're piss-poor animals at the moment. I'm comparing, not looking at them alone for what they are.
>Sorry for the spergpost. Didn't realize it got so long.
It's fine. I'll easily return you a seething one in favor of dogs.

You said your husband had a natural drinking tolerance, one similar with my own waifu. What the hell are you doing. Do you WANT to pass?

Attached: 1535178269305.png (733x411, 462K)

goodnight, good luck fren

>Whats a gift you would give your waifu that is over 1000USD
The highest quality accordian I can acquire, or perhaps a large ring for him.

>Whether your waifu is literate with a impressionable vocabulary or makes full use of slang in her words, what about your waifu's diction and manner of speech do you enjoy and how does it make you feel?
I really don't know how to describe my husband's speech patterns, it's definitely demure, but it has a hint of confidence yet timidness to it, it's very dad-like too. I really like the way he speaks, he just feels very genuine.

>Does your waifu have a "green thumb"?
Not particularly, he has other hobbies atleast.

>Does your waifu have a "beauty routine"?
See pic.

>Any preferences for another collage?
I don't understand this question.

Attached: 1512934295.shpee_kass.jpg (1069x954, 131K)

I really just wanted to be drunk with him but it went too far

Attached: DqO6COVUUAEh2Q1.jpg (600x1000, 75K)

If your waifu was ritual-summonable, what might parts of the ritual involve? Bloodshed? Sacrifice? Arranging gold ingots in a circle and then getting a dozen live birds to sit on each one?

Attached: Picture of me 2.jpg (519x768, 246K)

I'm completely unfamiliar with the symbolism/lore behind ritualism so I couldn't tell you. I'd be interested to hear your interpretation and why atleast.

Attached: __kass_the_legend_of_zelda_and_the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild_drawn_by_shimo_s_kaminaka__76c (1000x1415, 1.39M)

Konan and I have been doing well user, maybe a little tired. Besides sleepy how are you doing?

>Whats a gift you would give your waifu that is over 1000USD/3,850PLN/108,580Yen/898EUR?

I don't know something specifically over $1000. But I would definitely get an origami kit or something similar. I think it would be really fun to do together, even if she has a natural talent for it.

>Whether your waifu is literate with a impressionable vocabulary or makes full use of slang in her words, what about your waifu's diction and manner of speech do you enjoy and how does it make you feel?

She speaks very impressive japanese and I'm sure she would speak english very well, I think the cutest thing about her speech is how she has emotion behind every word.

>Do you know of a song, now matter how good you think it is, that you feel accurately represents the relationship with you and your waifu?

I haven't thought about it that much, maybe this one

youtube.com/watch?v=TceXpTTdTHw

Thank you for the questions :)

Attached: zqk0wsxmmum11.png (3840x2160, 1.76M)

oh no no no no no no how will you convience him to leave her

Attached: heh...uhhh.png (249x529, 97K)

The easy solution here just seems to be become the wife

easy, he already left. play the game

Attached: D1Rm301U0AAVMuY.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 276K)

My god, Yurifren, you're too diligent with these questions. Keep up the amazing work lad

>an expensive gift for you waifu
Once again, it is iteration dependent. The most assured choice, if we are to choose an item rather than a, for example, vacation, would be something esoteric with mystical and historical significance. An old tome, an original copy bought from some antiquary, like the hypothetical Necronomicon or the necklace of the Arthurian Lady of the Lake/Nibelungen Ring would be fitting if they actually existed. Alas, the most profound thing I could do would be to take her places and treat her like the princesses she ought to be.
>do you enjoy your waifus diction
In the comics, her text bubble indicate a bizarre way of speaking: an incorporeal voice or strange emphasis on syllables in words. I've always presumed it was incorporeal in nature, but 2003 Raven's voice and manner of monotone speech is no less soothing. My imagined voice for her or her voice in any iteration is like Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Waltz: Op. 20, Act I
>green thumb
Not necessarily, but I presume she would if she tried. She's a very caring, very loyal person
>song that represents relationship
Something melancholy considering everything
>waifu's beauty routine
Iteration specific but typically no
>any preferences for another collage
no. last one was cute though

Attached: rav2.jpg (236x427, 20K)

yrui fren maked a collage that had lots of waifus at the beach a while back. somebody post it

>It's another Ravenfag sucking off Yuriposter episode

I gladly will my presumably non-native-English speaking friend

Attached: animu wipdone1.jpg (3147x1163, 1.63M)

I would like to see this as well I'm excited to see yuri friend's art

Attached: 3f854d105660caf9da0c29fdd47977e1.jpg (564x626, 68K)

>stop that you gayboi

aw, what a sweet picture

Now, I did put two rems because there were two remfags

>no kassfag
based

I don't care what you say, I should've added a raven in the sky to hint towards a most based poster indeed.

Attached: 1558359246800.jpg (752x1063, 128K)

>tfw I've never had a real friend

This picture just makes me hate myself more

Embrace Infamy.

which poster are you? also raises a good question: Can online friends ever be considered real friends?

Dang, I wish there were better pictures of Kass at the beach out there. There's only one, and it's pretty off-model and not very good.

Well, I suppose it makes sense, I dunno if Kass would like the beach much.

Attached: 1494642499902.jpg (975x1200, 102K)

>how ya been
feeling like a mess, but hope is still there
>gift
We could go on a honeymoon somewhere.
Or I could build a colorful and relaxing garden to surprise her with.
>diction
I don't know Japanese so I don't know everything about her diction, but the subtitles just seem average. Not too eloquent, and not too inarticulate. I heard somewhere that she worded something pretty harshly during one scene, and the subs didn't do it justice. Maybe she uses certain words that convey lots of emotion, in contrast to her low, cool voice? I don't know, but I like to think that.
>green thumb
She hasn't been shown to be growing plants anywhere.
>song representing our love
Don't know anything like that.
>beauty routine
Nope, she's a natural beauty.
>another collage
If we're doing themes relating to a season/holiday, not anytime soon.

Attached: 26673541_p0.jpg (1300x1000, 381K)

I enjoy how proper her speech is. Even if it's a bit old-timey, she expresses herself well through it and it fits her. It's cute and thoroughly gets the point across in her blunt words.
Oh yes. The forest and all extensions of it's life must be learned, honed and protected. I do like to believe she has a little garden she personally tends to.
Probably. She probably uses some of roots and herbs from the forest to maintain herself, even if she holds herself as a warrior, she's just TOO beautiful. Or, maybe it's all genetics. Her people do show to have won the lottery on that.
The collages are a guilty pleasure of mine. It makes us look unified. My personal opinion? The should be in coordination with the seasons or really special moments. It shouldn't be pumped out like a COD game though. They should remain rare. Special.

Out of all the photoshops we've had, this easily remains the best, despite some being against the beach theme, you can't help but acknowledge the quality and effort. Even the OC waifu's are there, come on, man.

Attached: 1564087063344.jpg (600x845, 97K)

the nigga is a tropical bird pretty sure he would like the beach

>scarecrow with a pink shovel
gets me every fucking time

what about a movie theater collage?

Attached: _sfm__video_game_theater_by_private_duke-d8l5anm.png (1600x900, 1.6M)

>Can online friends ever be considered real friends?
Most definitely. They are, albeit, friends of a different variety; their roles are different but their functions are the same. A number of people that have the a more profound impact on my life have been lads that I would play vidya with back in the day

this is a pretty good ideac

If you would have a threesome with your waifu and another posters waifu/husbando, who would you pick?

Please don't. I don't want to be reminded of how shit I am at the one good thing I've done.

>wake up
>zero (You)s
What
the
FUCK.
Explain yourself, people.

What does that mean, friend? How would being included in a movie theater collage do you ill? I genuinely want to know, maybe we can find a way around it?

Attached: dc3cenb-205e9ee3-a1cc-45c3-b1e6-42310586a58a.png (800x1000, 810K)

>Nigger NIGGER
>poo poo pee pee OMG lmao!

Attached: 1563752812006.jpg (320x393, 12K)

Here you go, friend

I am expecting a (you) for a reply by the way

I second this idea

Attached: 7a63905c55360e094aee5898612d8492.jpg (300x554, 32K)

Thank (You) for the you, here's a you for (You)

>Whats a gift you would give your waifu that is over 1000USD?
i admit, i've imagined pairing up with him and helping him steal the materials for his research. i imagine those can get.. pretty costly.

jonathan is very sophisticated. you know, he was a psychology professor before the scarecrow. there's something about his type that makes my stomach aflutter.

i don't think he does. he was made to work in the fields as a child, for the little good it did, but i don't think gardening is one of his joys.

>Do you know of a song, now matter how good you think it is, that you feel accurately represents the relationship with you and your waifu?
i thought of this on saturday! this song always makes me think of us, but i never remember it. it's perfect!

youtube.com/watch?v=zprdUwPpSbM

i can't imagine he does more than brushing his teeth and combing his fingers through his hair if he's just staying at home. i've always imagined that he doesn't grow facial hair very very, so he may not even have to shave every morning.

we are getting awfully close to halloween..

we made a bitchin' sand castle that day.

Attached: ritzy-biscuit (05).jpg (1280x1075, 358K)

>Its another Yurifag attentionwhoring episode

I'm convinced that he's very nice poster, being all mysterious just to get even more attention

Episode Two: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: Yuri-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-riku114-41422785-1000-1152.gif (1000x1152, 520K)

what does that even mean n2

>Not even denying it
how despicable

It means exactly what I said

He means its Episode Two: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: 009c773415d0768e6794b95c70b253a8.jpg (564x564, 36K)

>wake up
>zero (You)s
>see yurifag
>assblasted that he gets at least 20x more (You)s a thread
I'm convinced that he's very nice poster, being all mysterious just to get even more attention

I do deny it, but I'm also not go slaving away appeasing shitposters

I was the user who asked for (You)s and let me tell you boy, I ain't no Yurifag.

besides, I've been over this 3 times already where I get called out for contributing as attention whoring when I would be perfectly fine getting zero (You)s, literally none would be better since it would stop the meta arguing

LOOK AT THIS

ADDICTED TO THE (YOU)'s

Yurifag's collage was shit, the others were better

Why would anyone post for the sake of getting acknowledged on an anonymous estonian kvas brewing forum. If you want acknowledgement for what is most likely barely a contribution, go to reddit or instagram. You addicted to (You)s in the same manner that some instathot is addicted to likes. This thread is no popularity contest and (You)s are meaningless unless you're some dopamine addled instathot

Post not for the (You), post for the waifu

I HATE yurifag/niceposter. what a shit collage too, my waifu would never go to the beach if she knew that yurifaggot was behind it

Shut the fuck up ravenfag

this is just one person shitting up the thread

I don't need (you)s to know Konan is the love of my life

Attached: dd309v0-e4ded4f1-7b4a-4b48-b8d1-3cb0a3d0bdcd.png (480x600, 494K)

Yurifag isn't niceposter. I think I know niceposters waifu is, but I need to see niceposter do the "very nice" thing one more time to confirm my suspicions

*slow clap* Very nice, very nice.

Why does the fatigue fade at night making me want to stay up super late and repeat the cycle? I love you Saya.

Do not cheat on your waifus people. It will make them sad.

Got something against non-human girls huh?

Sleepy as well but there's waifuposting to do and anime to watch.

>gift
A custom ring I'm gonna commission for her and another for myself to show that I'm taken by her.

>speech
Just the cuteness of the vibrations she makes when talking are music to my ears.

>green thumb
We would try our best to cultivate a garden to be independent.

>song
youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
Posting the weab version because I'm a weab.

>beauty
She's all natural baby. Frighteningly so sometimes nature is scary.

>collage
Maybe we go the opposite direction and do a ski trip? Not that I have a picture of her in heavy clothing.

You lost me

Almost definitely gonna need some blood. Hopefully it's little enough that I could use my own otherwise I'd have to kidnap someone I wouldn't feel bad sacrificing.

Lat what are you doing your clothes are gonna get soaked!

I've made some good friends here that I'm closer to than irl people.

This might be good, Saya and I will excuse ourselves to the very back row so no one is alarmed.

It's the little notification box that pops up in the corner. Can't get enough of that sweet sweet internet validation. Waifu>user any day.

Attached: ae2b88194420db3822e2e335f485073a.jpg (800x600, 228K)

Pure sex come for the best nudes, hot females andd trapss here.

discord gg/dmB39ty

>Whats a gift you would give your waifu that is over 1000USD/3,850PLN/108,580Yen/898EUR?
Aside from a wedding ring, I'd probably get her either a gun, a nice necklace or something to make housework easier for her.
I like how she doesn't really beat around the bush and is quite direct, even if it can come off as blunt and harsh.
I wouldn't say so, but with some practice I think she can develop one.
Unfortunately not at this time. That's something I could never really find. It'll eventually come to me one of these days. It'll probably be a power ballad or something of that nature.
I wouldn't say so. It's not something she's too terribly concerned with.
I dunno, I can work with almost anything that comes up.

Attached: __reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_alison_alison_air_lines__668e0562764788f342837a5bf0d55eb4.jp (1313x1710, 176K)

>some random user makes me cute waifu art for free
I love Jow Forums!

Attached: 5437C22F-F63B-41C3-9332-065CA1CC2586.png (735x994, 329K)

Elizabeth is my everything.

You discount the fact that the missing finger is more than a body image issue. It's not some arbitrary scar acquired in a situation that was of no consequence. She loses her finger as a direct result of her father selling her to wipe away his debts after a long period of alcoholism and gambling. That event is followed by her spending her life in isolation, along with everything else that takes place within the narrative of the game. It precedes her suffering across the multiverse. And by the end, she's well-aware of all this. It's a symbol of her past. Admittedly, her past is something we'd have to address if we were in a relationship because I can't let her suffer in silence, however it's a topic that I'd have to be careful with. It would make her feel extremely exposed and vulnerable. Hence why I wouldn't bring it up until I was sure that she was ready and willing to discuss it.

>how ya been?
Staying positive.
>Whats a gift you would give your waifu that is over 1000USD?
Probably some really nice dress. She appreciates fashion.
Her vocabulary is quite formal, though she uses slang on a few occasions. Generally, she's very concise and eloquent in her speech which I like a whole lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=UmFFTkjs-O0
I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
Most likely. It's rather obvious that she takes care of her appearance.

Attached: 3c912c8a13d87359261634f20b88a6919f6bf1ba22a1e05a98e1bc9086ac2b80.jpg (3840x2160, 1.53M)

I wish some user would do that for Konan and I, where did you go to get it drawn?
It looks very beautiful by the way user

Attached: 064aec52e88872c63a79fbc845034a0f.jpg (564x779, 33K)

Would you have anal sex with her in full dive VR?

no shit sherlock of course he would but only with consent

Listen you fucking bitch fucking faggot HOAR. Dont you ever FUCKING talk down to me like that. DONT YOU FUCK. FUCK U FUCK FAGGOT I BET YOU LICK FUCKING POOPOO LOGS OUT OF YOUR BOUFIRENDS BUTTHOLE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU AHHHHH FUCK

Attached: EB7054F7-A877-4B5E-A6A6-225ADDA774A7.jpg (990x1260, 175K)

Lizfag, you should consider deleting this post Its... low quality