Finally get a boyfriend

>finally get a boyfriend
>he won't stop staring at other girls and telling me other girls are hot

Attached: 1531463810593.jpg (639x644, 61K)

What do you mean talking about how hot they are? Do you not confront him on this?

I told him I don't like it and he does it less now but I just feel bad he's attracted to girls who aren't me even if he hides it.

You should agree with him and ask if you can have a 3sum. Then when you eventually have a 3sum, make it much more about lesbian stuff and kick him to the side to jerk off like the cuck he is.

I'm sure he'll just focus on the other girl in that situation.

Why is it an issue that other girls are also attractive and that he recognizes that but wants to be with you instead

It would be creepy if he literally only considered you attractive. That isn't necessary for intimacy

He's being tactless and rude by vocalizing it and should be chastised for that but you shouldn't expect any man to not have feelings of attraction for other girls

Unfortunately he has to do it, because if he didn't, you'd lose all respect for him, and start considering him lower than you and leave/cheat on him, even if you say/think that you wouldn't.

Do you really think guys like having to do that shit? We'd much rather be in a relationship where we can admit we love you and will never leave you and we think you're the best person ever, but as soon as you even hint at that, you're fucked.

its a game. he sounds insecure and is wanting to make you jealous. these are the games that boys and girls play.

Attached: 57d.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

I just wish I was enough to satisfy him alone. I feel dumb for thinking that was even possible considering I'm... me. But I just feel really heartbroken about it still.

Precisely this. If he pumped up your ego and made you feel "special", your vagina would go instantly dry and you would start thinking that you're better than him.

Whenever I get sad about this stuff he always tries to comfort me. He tells me that he's most attracted to me but I don't believe him. Even if he is, I just want to be the only one he's attracted to. He says it makes him sad that I think I'm not good enough for him but clearly I'm not.

dont worry, sex and making love are two different things ;)

Attached: 1521881768129.jpg (876x506, 17K)

Not sure if thats necessarily true. Once my ex started talking about how cute other girls are and how he wanted to hang out with them, i got extremely insecure and started having trust issues. This eventually got so bad to the point of us breaking up.

Attached: nnggg.jpg (240x193, 16K)

I really hope this doesn't happen to me

Yeah, well the relationship wasnt the healthiest even without the insecurities part. Just make sure to be honest and communicate well with your bf. If he keeps on making you feel bad, it might actually be better for you guys to split. :( Just saying from experience.

The creepy part is that he keeps pointing it out to her

This is some pua negging level shit desu,
He knows it bothers you and does it anyways

He keeps saying I'm overreacting and makes me promise to stop being so irrational everytime after I get upset.

Thats a red flag if ive ever seen one

And so the life of a cuck queen starts. This is only the beginning eventually you'll be prepping girls for your boyfriend and be asked to keave the room onces her woman is ready. If you behave he might let you lick his cum off her, but don't step your boundaries or Stacy will beat the shit out of youll be forced to sleep outsode of the house with the dog while she cudddles with your boyfriend.

Well he says he can't help it and every guy is like that which is probably true, I just wish he was different.

He should be able to keep from telling you about it though, especially since you've told him that it makes you uncomfortable.

Every guy is capable of recognising another girl as attractive, the part of you that evaluates people's looks doesn't just turn off when you're in a relationship,

Not every guy thinks it's OK to point it out to their so, especially after they've expressed concern

Honesty he sounds like a bit of a wanker

Imagine being fine with your partner pointing out how hotter every other guy is than you. I bet you'd be fine with your girlfriend getting fucked by those other guys too.

My bf doesnt do this but it bothers me so much that he finds other girls attractive too. People say that everyone is like that but like you OP, I really wished he was different.
I feel like I'm wasting my time on him and I'll never find a guy that obsessed with me enough to only have eyes for me. I dont care if its "creepy". Its how I want to be loved.
I am a pretty girl and I've conditioned my brain over time to find uglier guys attractive. I hope to find a cute ugly manlet that will love me and make me his world before I hit 30. Maybe then my bf will regret taking advantage of me.

Women are objects, are you honestly surprised he likes other objects? A kid will play with a toy for awhile and may even love and cherish that toy but he'll always want another toy.

I find other dogs cute but I still think my dog is the cutest because she's my dog.

That is different retard. OP's partner is literally pointing out to her that he finds certain girls attractive.

Think about this logically for a second. I'm going to assume for the sake of this post your name is Rebecca.
He's heterosexual, not beckisexual. If he were *only* attracted to you, and literally no one else, and you die or left him, he would be up shit creek without a paddle.

And you are good enough for him, that's why he's dating you. If you weren't enough, he would be with someone else, or cheating on you, or something.

>wanting to hang out with them
that is -entirely- different than saying "that person is attractive". I mean hell, I can say a guy is attractive without wanting to fuck him. I wouldn't point that out to my gf though because I don't want her to notice other guys, so I do know what you're feeling, but there's a wide line between appreciation of human beauty and wanting to involve yourself with said human.

We don't know how she's reacting in the moment, all we know is this detached story she's telling us. For all we know she might be overreacting.
That being said, just tell him "I'm not overreacting, I'm reacting. If you don't like this then stop fucking commenting like I asked you to."

Never attribute to malice what one can attribute to stupidity.

I am only attracted to perhaps 2 girls in a hundred. I find very few women attractive (and no I'm not gay). His statement is inherently correct in that as a man, he's attracted to women. It's biology, just like you find other men attractive. Him commenting on it is a different matter, of course.

Alright, want me instead then?