Looking into my future I see myself being alone with weed and anime to keep me company

Looking into my future I see myself being alone with weed and anime to keep me company

What are you smoking tonight user ?

Attached: pepper.jpg (420x420, 21K)

Nothing, I do not have money for weed which is a pretty miserable feeling.

Where do you autists even get weed? Surely you're not that fucking socially isolated if you're able to get some.

>work the worst retail/fast food job ever where you need to be blazed 24/7 to get through it
>ask any guy you start kicking it with where to get pot
>?????
>profit

Its not exactly the hardest stuff to find

>user doesn't know that there are stores that sell it like any other product

>having job
>smoke weed
>interactive with normie scum
Fuck off normie nigger
Fuck of as well you Chad bitch nigger. Ill fucking fuck you up. Leave the real robot alone faggot dog fucker

Attached: l7ymrpc7m5721.png (2753x2718, 556K)

Must be nice to have parents/clinical autism to fall back on. Most of us are not so lucky

i'm a neet autist shut-in that literally only leaves the house to buy weed once a month because it's the one thing i can't have legally shipped to my door

>live in canada or legalized state
>if you don't live in either of those places, move there, or kill yourself
>specifically you, kill yourself

Hey normie I dont care. Why dont you go fuck a hot girl with your gaint cock. How does it feel being a succesful faggot?
Okay. Start ordering and I will trust you. You can no longer leave your basement or house. Dealer is not aloud in or by the house or that makes you normie. Sorry for yelling at you btw user.

Is the pothead degenerate faggot mad he got destroyed ?

are you literally retarded? i don't have a dealer to come over or be outside my house. like i said, once a month i leave my house and walk 5 blocks to the store to buy some weed then walk directly back. "the store" is not a euphemism for "Tyrone in the park", i mean a store that sells weed and gives me a receipt.
and thats not even every month, sometimes i skip a month or two because of my own harvests

>Im le edgy and deep for for smoking psuedo science weed
Hey mother fucker degenerate normie pothead I said sorry. Why the fuck you insulted me faggot arab nigger? I dont care if it's once a month or once a year, you are still a normie kike for talking to dealer. Just order off darkweb illiterate brainlet fag. Just cause it's illegal is not good enough excuse.

>weed thread
>mad at people for smoking weed
what is your goal here?

>>Im le edgy and deep
what the literal fuck is wrong with your brain user? i'm not trying to be edgy or deep, i was restating my answer because you evidently didn't understand what i meant.

>commit a cool edgy felony for overpriced and subpar product when i can legally buy cheap, locally produced product and support my local legal economy and local legal regulations at the same time
oops i guess you really are retarded, sorry.

You can literally get weed anywhere.
>an acquaintance from college/high school
>Hidden Dispensaries
>Normies that hang outside of McDonald's late night
>a Barber
>A Smoker
>Kitchen staff/line cooks

>stop buying weed legally, order it illegally on le dankwebz!!

Attached: 1628122138832.png (842x792, 82K)

i grow it all myself lol

>Degenerate thread
What is your goal here normie faggot?Nice projecting
Yes he should. Or get a card and he can order. Again buying weed from a dealer makes you a normie.

nigga do you have a milk dealer? a bread dealer? what fucking part of
>i go to a legal store
do you not understand?

ITT le ebin troll baits a degenerate autist.

>tfw weed makes you paranoid, depressed, and have horrible / suicidal thoughts.
I just want to relax and lose myself after wageslaving.
At least I have my kratom.

Attached: 1475202241018.jpg (960x719, 113K)

I'm a different (you) user

>a dealer isn't a dealer if he's selling to you on the internet

Nothing unfortunately, see Also, I keep forgetting to hit up the weed man

Attached: 1543943811574.jpg (459x679, 94K)

As a neet have you tried delivery? That's what I do, and I end up getting the same quality for the same price. Plus I only have to leave my comfy room for a couple minutes at most desu

Nah, can't really be bothered to get bitcoin and all that shit

>spend more money for less quality and take on infinitely more risk
retard.

I'm actually talking about local delivery. It's legal here and there's a few companies who deliver to your place in about an hour or two. You gotta do a little shopping around to find a good place but once you do you're golden

Oh, well, it's not legal where I live, lol

>tfw weed activates my B.O. and I smell like shit for the next three hours.
I think it's an internal shit blockage, sometimes those lead to fecal B.O. it was rough not being able to smoke with my chums but now I can't stand the smell, I don't know how long this is gonna last bros, I'm turning into an alcoholic fast

Attached: IMG_2752.jpg (700x700, 68K)

I dead ass just smoke what my hommie gives me, i have 0 clue where it comes from, i just know its weed, some weed after a day of wage slaving really comes in handy... Watching K-on while high is a real trip

>duuude u ever watch animu ON WEEEED