25+ Thread

Turned 25 five days ago.

How is everyone holding up?

Attached: 435345.png (985x420, 959K)

Anyone else emotions died at 25? 26 and I understand what they mean now when you feel totally dead inside. Can't relate to anyone, alone, disocnnected, depersonalized/derealized and heavily depressed.

If you thought you felt bad before 25, you reach a new level of hell after it. I'd give anything to even go back to being 24 or 23 to change things

Now it just feels pointless

Attached: CD7F2B0B-3DA0-4BFB-9E41-307FE5488241.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

I felt that way to a degree. There was a point where I couldn't enjoy anything anymore. Like I felt like I had reached the end of my enjoyment of all the things I liked. I love movies, and I've watched all my favourite films over and over, stuff made after 2009 is dogshit for the most part.

Unironically I found Christ and that saved me. Read the New Testament if you haven't. Worth a try. After reading it life became great again, like a breath of fresh air and hope.

I have no idea how im holding up. I read someone complaining about being 23 and have no fucking direction in life. 23 is fucking nothing. Being a wageslave at a dead end job and being over 30. Thats fucking pain. Now ive stopped drinking atleast so lets see how well this goes and that i still have some motivation to change my life. KMS asap parents are dead. I dont wish them any pain.

How did you end up in a dead end job? Can you drive?

I've noticed in the past two years (I'm 27) That I don't feel anything any more. I don't have a bad life but I can't relate to anybody anymore.

Nope cant drive because my only drive for in life was to drink. The dead end job was mostly because its not full time even. So i had spare time to drink 2-4 days in a row. Now ive sobered up. Realising how much i missed in general. Alc was my best friend. Dont miss him though.

I'm pretty conflicted, turned 25 last month. Hit the wall, quarter of a century old, but I've finally landed a job that will start an actual career. Look like shit but hoping to seriously hit my 30k by 30 now.

What job? flamingo

Today is my 25th birthday
I've been waiting many years to post in these threads
I am a whole new level of cringe

welcome to the club. flamingo

Data Administrator, hoping to move into Data Analysing in the next couple of years.

Thanks
Life is pain and I want to die

hell yes flamingo

I wanna stop being on the computer all the time. Overall, the internet seems pretty boring, but never going on seems pretty unrealistic too. Anyone else ever think no computer is the answer?

One hundred percent agree. But what happens if I quit it? I'm left with the hell of life without it. The worst is 'what if I miss an email?' or some shit.

Getting rid of the internet for large chunks of the day sounds great. But also if you're not using that extra time productively you might as well be on the computer.

>turning 29 in a couple months
>been on disability for a few years because of a bad injury
>already have a kid so no pressure to marry and reproduce
>play weebshit, read trashy pulp novels and watch tech videos online pretty much all day

Attached: CqsuL2TVUAEs-5M.jpg large.jpg (374x454, 31K)

How did you have a kid before marriage? Are you a nigger?

It's not your age. It's your masturbating and frequent drug/alcohol abuse.
Start practicing nofap and your emotions will return.

I slept with my best friend when we were 14 and she decided to keep the dumb thing for some reason. Relationship eventually didn't work out because she got more serious and mature over time and I got less serious and mature over time. Good kid, though.

>normalfaggot AND on the bux
>tfw I"m 30 and not on it
>no friends
>no sex life either of course
I really wish I had nuke access.
>just turned
We needed 30 plus threads by now faggot(s).

I mean, I'm on the bux because I broke my back and lost most of my mobility in my early 20s. I've been told multiple times by the doctor I should be using one of those old lady walkers.

Yeah, whenever I get these sudden bursts of "no more!" it's usually me laying on my back doing nothing or carving a new line in the carpet from me frantically pacing back and forth until I go back on the computer. I always get somewhat inspired by old TV shows and movies when the characters never go on the computer, but it seems everyone is addicted, so it's hard to see any kind of representation of that in real life.

I turned 26 five hours ago.
Feels not as bad as I imagined.
>Quit drinking, smoking weed, and taking psychedelics. Been clean for six months. Also quitting sweets.
>1 year long nofap streak
>stopped having sex with tinder girls and going to massage parlors
>exercise 3-5 times a week, hikes daily with my dogs.
No job but I have neetbux. Might get a part time job soon.
The best thing you can do is start practicing nofap. Masturbation makes you look and feel old. Nofap does the opposite. Everybody says I look like I'm getting younger as they get older and they don't know what I'm doing they're not.

I've done many streaks of NoFap, the longest one was over 50 days and I didn't feel any different.

every job is a dead end
neet is the only way

Good man, good luck to you user!
I think there is a humble bundle with some data analysis books at the moment

anyoe else discovered the racket that is driving lessons?

happy birthday to you, then

Attached: 1441068740036.jpg (640x480, 67K)

fuck me im 26 soon.
kek
everything is shit but it seems ok atm

And this is why I come on Jow Forums. Thanks user I'll look into it, you have a great day now

turned 25 in april
life is still shit (hhkv neet) but paranoia and anxiety seem to fade away slowly
quit heavy drinking
im probably at my best since early childhood

Attached: 1543499693911.jpg (250x202, 6K)

how in the fuck can this normalfag get neetbux but i can't when i have autism and am fucking insane?

>25
Young faggot with plenty of years ahead of you. Try being late 30s with nothing.

being crippled is easier to have a job than having autism
you can at least do desk stuff and be liked
autists are hated everywhere

fuck off faggot
bacially a zoomer
try being 44

OK you win. Oldest person currently on Jow Forums?

i think there was a 59 year old