Whatchu be ponderin

Whatchu be ponderin

Attached: 6a00d83451be8f69e201b8d22dac30970c-320wi.jpg (260x194, 5K)

If Jow Forums was a decent board this thread would have 500 replies. I wish I could help contribute user but alas I am a brainlet. Here's a bump, on me, for free.

Attached: 1556322040502.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiet thanks fo tha bumo brotha

i've used all day for quiet introspection and you wish to harvest the fruits of my labor for a fucking reply count? shame on you OP, quit being a phaggot

>i've used all day for quiet introspection
Prove it, whatchu be ponderin? Dont be so cynical im just bored

I can send you a picture of an anime girl if you post your pondering

Why am I able to eat over 3000 calories a day with zero physical activity and not gain a pound, contrary to what Jow Forums says. I shouldve gained 10 pounds in fat this summer

Attached: 9F6E7023-BAA8-4B5D-AB9C-76FAE33F6B36.jpg (640x790, 198K)

I'm the same way and I don't know either. I was a late bloomer though so maybe I'm still growing. Maybe it goes straight to your big giant brain so that you can think

Ahh thanks brother I feel the synapses forming as I type

Attached: E7BB545C-9A24-43BF-BD1A-36CE35E5845C.jpg (200x200, 32K)

Damn i finally got around to reading this and its a strange pill. Wish i had more sources though, or names of people/machines i could look in to

>too normie for Jow Forums
>not NPC enough for reddit
>lonely as hell in real life
I don't know what to do

i wish to gather a squadron of high-iq outcasts, those that, in the name of integrity, are the antithesis of everything that the public deems as good. i lost motivation to type the rest.
this is fucking bonkers

You arent too normie or too npc for anything. Also your post reflects that you spend more time on Jow Forums. No one who doesnt use Jow Forums thinks "im too normie for Jow Forums" or "im not npc enough for reddit". The truth is mane that Jow Forums and reddit arent all that different when you look at how its users behave (disregarding specific ideologies)

Well losing motivation so easily will make it difficult to assemble your dream team. Or maybe im just not worth telling

if you were to travel 66 million light years away from the earth and somehow managed a telescope capable of looking back at the planet you'd see the asteroid wipe out the dino's

Well you cant go faster than light so at maximum youd only be able to see as far back as when you left (i think). But maybe some chill niggas 66 million light years away be watching that shit now

>inna gym for three months
>person comes up to me to offer advice on my form
>the stress of the interaction was too much to handle
>leave to cry, stop going to the gym entirely
I want to go back but this was almost two years ago.

get a 24 hour fitness membership and go at 3 am, you cutie

What did he say? Maybe he was actually trying to make sure you didnt crush your legs on some machine

He was giving me advice on squat form. It was probably useful.
I never spoke to anybody in the gym, always tried to focus on what I was lifting. I also felt pretty insecure. I could taken it to personally and felt like I was lectured, which is funny cause all I really wanted was someone help show me to lift properly.

You also have to consider the probability that you'll have an unobstructed view of the earth from that far, but i think the non linear increase in the amount of possible viewing points with distance would probably negate the chance of an object obstructing the view

You should go back with the hindsight of knowing that people might try to give you (constructive) criticism

I've realized all of my actions and reactions are motivated by fear. I know my dad is similar and I'm wondering if its a genetic thing.

Don't worry, most people at the gym have mutual respect for each other by just being there and knowing everyone is just trying to improve themselves.
People who mock others just trying to improve themselves are pathetic and lame.

No. That's what clinging to a nebulous ideal looks like. Do you ever wonder why the incumbent always loses a poll vs an unnamed "opposition party" candidate? Because it's easy to pretend something undefined is whatever you want it to be. The incumbent always wins though.

You haven't contributed because op has offered nothing. There's no topic here, and there's no real conversation here.

It's a funny post, but nothing more.

holy shit I'm getting bored. Maybe it's time to sleep

Attached: heh.png (854x480, 215K)

Should I keep trying or should I just ignore her?

Attached: 9a192d43fd0f37e187cc6de112417bead374a2719289d97d7afc238877b4d449.png (757x960, 853K)