Why haven't you quit your job and moved to glorious Nippon to teach English to nubile Japanese schoolgirls, user?

Why haven't you quit your job and moved to glorious Nippon to teach English to nubile Japanese schoolgirls, user?
>make easy $3000/mo
>often get housing paid for
>be treated like a white sex god
>surrounded by young and attractive girls in short skirts
There's literally no downside.

Attached: image.jpg (758x405, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3Db6pMQ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk why havent you done it

But I did, I am writing this to you at 16:02 on 30 July right now. Lifemaxing to the ideal.

>be forever labeled as the yellow fever weeb loser fag
also all persons in that picture are men

Japanese women don't date niggers.

Because Im mexican, cant speak japanese, autistic, and cant afford a ticket to nippon

Attached: 1563937743892.png (293x269, 180K)

>he thinks more than 1% of asian women actually give a shit about yellow fever

i am laffin

why do you care what huwait piggu roasties back home think of you when you finally get the eastern beauty of your dreams?

I have. It's nice - very rewarding, and the folks I work with are kind.

>short skirts
That's only the "urban" schools for students that have behavioral problems.

They'd just make fun of me being for a tall brown tranny probably

I want so badly to walk into a stuffy classroom full of japanese schoolgirls and just take a big breath and a whiff. Imagine the smell. Imagine the pheromone density of the air in that classroom.

no degree
no money
no skills
no connections
not to mention iirc the prime time of english teaching there and other bigger countries in general is long gone, it's not a great job but I would gladly take it over hikkineetdom

Japan looks like a shithole. Everything's expensive, the homes are all tiny, people think KFC is a good restaurant, it's hopeless

>Everything's expensive
Not really. It depends on the location to some degree, but for the most part, it's not too bad.
>the homes are all tiny
They're big enough.
>people think KFC is a good restaurant
They don't.

spotted the chinese

>short-skirted crazy Japanese teen
Yes yes yes

That sounds more like China or very rarely Korea. In Japan, you barely have enough to pay for food after taxes and rent. There is literally no way to save up money and you're treated like shit or like a dancing monkey because they know there's a line out the door of weebs full of illusions wanting to teach English.

Would you need to know any Japanese?

Do you have to have a special degree? Wrapping up my BA now in something that is not at all related to teaching English. (And I don't speak Japanese.) I had a friend got to S. Korea and teach English there and he didn't know Korean, so maybe they let just anyone pretty much do it?

I only have a B2 (European level) in English

Blatantly incorrect. Unless you splurge out and travel around the country staying in luxury hotels every weekend or only buy designer goods, you'll be able to save plenty of money each month.

The only people who treat you like a dancing monkey are other ex-pats with superiority complexes or sour grapes anons on the internet.

The employers usually don't require it.

You need a bachelors degree (or the equivalent) - the subject doesn't matter.

Do you get to fuck any hot students?

Are you a native?

No, user. That's morally reprehensible. And I'm American.

English isn't my first language, that way I actually have to out in effort.

How often do you get laid?

originallo 1923912312udasudasd

because i'm not a pervert

what are you doing on r9k? why do you have to shill your lifestyle in a board of losers if it's /ideal/?

>the women would never marry you
>treated like an animal by the kids
>need a degree in something to teach there, which is debt
>the pay is shit, basically you just delete the years of your life getting a degree and teaching with nothing to show for it after
>only allowed to spend a limited amount of time there
>companies treat you like a product
>knowing the language severely reduces your success chances because parents want you to talk only in english to the kids
no thanks id rather just visit and be treated like a real king

>English isn't my first language
It doesn't necessarily have to be as long as you can provide proof that you are fluent.

Well I'm married, so several times a week.

Because I still am an autistic shut-in when I amnt getting japanese teen puss. I just fake social skills and the jap girls think i a suave American handsome man.

I am shilling because I want the other robots know there is a better side to life.

>the women would never marry you
Again, blatantly untrue. Plenty of foreign men have married Japanese women.
>treated like an animal by the kids
Only as much as the other (Japanese) teachers are. Kids are kids - they want to play with you and hang off of you if they can.
>need a degree in something to teach there, which is debt
Unless you want to work a trade (which is completely respectable), getting a university degree will improve your chances of finding a good job in the future, so in all likelihood, it will be worth it in the future.
>the pay is shit, basically you just delete the years of your life getting a degree and teaching with nothing to show for it after
The pay isn't great, but it's not "shit". It's plenty to live off of and save up. Many folks get into the country by teaching and either work their way up the company ladder to a better-paying job or transfer out to another company. It offers opportunities, at the very least.
>only allowed to spend a limited amount of time there
Not true at all. I've been here for 9 years.
>companies treat you like a product
That's what dispatch companies do. If you can prove your worth, you'll be treated better.
>knowing the language severely reduces your success chances because parents want you to talk only in english to the kids
Not necessarily true. Besides, knowing the language doesn't mean you have to use it in the classroom.

>getting a university degree will improve your chances of finding a good job in the future, so in all likelihood, it will be worth it in the future.
it really isn't
there will be a collapse in college/grad education system
not to mention student loan collapse
all the pushes to collage over the decades degraded the value of the degree
unless you're required to go to school like medical or architecture it's not worth it

I basically did but with Germany instead, actually met a really great girl and fucked her twice.
9/10 I hope my papers are looked at before the Bundestag building burns down again and the AfD rejects me for being 1/4th Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3Db6pMQ-8

ITS A TRAP

Attached: aaa.png (400x400, 231K)

I have, I spent a year in South Korea and never had so much sex in my life. The only difference is I didn't fuck schoolkids because I'm not a fucking pedo, unlike OP

doesn't sound better if you're still a virgin loser desu you're just putting japs on a pedestal and doing a weird weeb flex

Different user but I was a virgin loser until I came to Japan. Then I got in a relationship and got married. Not bad, if you ask me.

That's what I've been hearing as well. Seems like it's just weebs moving there as well.

Because I'm not a native speaker.

You have no fucking clue how lucky you are to get a marketable skill only because your mother went into labor within the right borders. Talk about having it easy. Fuck you for spoiling the market for us people actually skilled in teaching.

Attached: rage4.jpg (333x500, 94K)

Fun fact: The building is still called Reichstag
The parliament in there is called Bundestag

I know, it just doesn't feel right calling it the reichstag at this point. Seems too imperial-diet era for me.

>implying something wrong with the coming of the fourth Reich

Again, you don't have to be. Plenty of companies hire non-native speakers if they can provide some sort of proof of fluency.

>There's literally no downside
you have to learn Japanese

Did you move to Japan ? Or did your wife move to your country? What do you work if you are in Japan?

No you don't lol
You don't need to speak any Japanese in school only English. You may need Japanese for everyday life, like shopping and shit but I'm sure you could manage somehow.

>students that have behavioral problems.
I thought Japanese students did not have behavioural problems.

Ok gang. I have a degree from a British university and a PGCE (British teaching qualification) and a years experience teaching physics and maths.
I speak literally no Japanese/Chinese/Korean.
I am 24

What are my chances of landing an English teaching job in Japan?

Yeah, we met in Japan, got married here, and have lived here ever since. Still teaching because I enjoy it.

Oh, boy.

The interview will be the deciding factor. You need to emphasize being energetic and flexible.

You don't need to speak Japanese. Only English.Finish a TEFL course and you are good to go

>Oh, boy.
I have taught in the UK and our kids are probably some of the worst behaved and with the worst attitude towards learning in the developed world, at least in working class areas anyway. The English working classes have a cultural problem but that is another story.

What kind of bad behaviour do Japanese teenagers exhibit? I know that they are probably light years ahead in maths from us.

the reality is more like
>make minimum wage which is about $7 because english teacher is the job everybody wants.
>Job openings are mostly at day care and kindergarten.
>surrounded by annoying asian toddlers all day who laugh at the gaijin.
there are also a lot of scams related to getting an english teaching job in Japan, so hope you're careful.

Attached: 1_4433771.jpg (1814x856, 252K)

Where do you teach/live? Which age group do you teach? How long is your contract? Which program did you apply through? Which company is handling all of this?

Because I'd still be a manlet in Japan lmao

3k a month is not nearly enough

I have no confidence in my ability to learn Japanese.

Because I have every drawback you can imagine.
>brainlet
>eastern european so poor
>old
>couldn't learn english properly in 20 years
>unable learn any other language or anything else for that matter
>incapable to form any kind of relationships with humans
>fat & ugly
>etc

I do not have the money or connections to travel like that
I fear other people
My debt f far too high. If i spend more than six months out of college enrollment, i will have to start paying back my loans

Because I have a fiance here. I was in Japan for 4 months, was outright offered work there by a store owner (I think she was joking but she seemed genuinely disappointed when I said no), I would love to move there. I can't take my fiance though, and wouldn't want to leave her just to be looked down upon as another English teacher.
Also the pay is pretty shit.