Just take the 2d pill user :3, 3d is overrated and disgusting >_<

>just take the 2d pill user :3, 3d is overrated and disgusting >_

Attached: M4paJcm.jpg (960x720, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZtH0jcQI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=vpzyQJJ8R0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This but genuinely literally unironically.

Prove to me 3D women are better without using insults or any derogatory. Oh you cant cause all you can do is spew insults.

Reality is a bitch, I know.

Attached: znlkplzk60b11.jpg (326x326, 21K)

I've tired several drugs and I can tell you the best high you can experience is being in bed with someone you love. The sex is nice, sure, but falling asleep next to your girl, feeling the warmth from her body and the smell of her hair...
Let me tell you its something else. Call me a LARPER all you want, I sincerely hope you get to experience it yourself.

You mock him, but that guy is chill and enjoying hot anime women, and you are left to walk the earth as a failed normie who constantly thinks, what-if, dying alone. Fuck you

sure physical contact is nice, but my 2d will be just as pure tomorrow and the next day and so on.

Then what? You're attached to this person now? You discard them and move on to the next? I don't get modern relationships.

Not an incel and I agree

why should we believe him, he never even hugged a 3D girl

neither hugged a 2D except his pillow but you get my point

2D pill is great.
You do not search for a woman and if a good one exists she will find you.
3D will make you want to kill yourself but the good feels are worth it

>Prove to me 3D women are better without using insults or any derogatory. Oh you cant cause all you can do is spew insults.
Have sex

The first time that I saw the acronym 3DPD used was by a guy that looked exactly like this.
I'm only now realizing that he was calling himself a pig.

If we compare 2d women best 3d women on pretty much every front, they can look any way you want, have any personality you want, wont make fun of you, love you unconditionally, don't cost any money unless you buy body-pillows or some shit.

The one thing 3d women have over 2d women is that you can actually touch and talk to them, this is a pretty big point for 3d, something that 2d can't and probably will never be able to fully emulate.
Thing is for bottom-of the barrel subhumans like me, no 3d girl will ever show me any kind of affection, physical or emotional, so for people like me who will never have 3d love 2d is objectively better in every way.

Attached: 1564124519840.jpg (480x292, 20K)

Don't give up user! not yet at least, try harder! I believe in you!

Attached: 1534852051690.png (746x512, 99K)

The best high you can experience is actually astral waifu sex on 3 tabs of lsd

Attached: 1481228317131.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

You'll get papercuts on your dick if you fuck a 2D woman. And I prefer STDs.

that's a fujo's room

>Fuck the 2D pill. Go for 3D women like me user! Spend all your time lifting and socializing! I may haven't had any results yet, but I'm sure I'll get a gf soon!

Attached: XVVl0od.jpg (2358x4192, 1.99M)

Kill yourself, then you can be with 2D forever

Human society depends on men chasing women. 2D girls are like an affront to nature. Its a cheat code. The only reason we came this far is because we couldn't invent something to replace women and having to talk to them and love them.

>hurr durr im gonna pretend to be retarded and aloof

Why yes i do think 2d women are superior. What gives?

Attached: 1562014745295.png (1242x1394, 1.54M)

Mandatory Jow Forums watchng

youtube.com/watch?v=qZtH0jcQI_w

Attached: 1564091949248.jpg (467x381, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vpzyQJJ8R0Y

Wrong one retard