Congratulations! As thanks for saving the forest...

Congratulations! As thanks for saving the forest, the Elf King has decided to grant you his daughter's hand in marriage (pic is her). However, you will be unable to leave the forest until you die.

Do you accept?

Attached: 716e62a43e314264cdd516a49b343331.jpg (1280x1280, 271K)

Fuck yes I accept.

Does the forest have internet access?

Yeah I accept. What more is there to gain from the modern world? Finally a life worth living.

I already live in the most backwoods inbred shithole on Earth, it's not much of a difference.

This here is the whole reason I'm not homeless yet.

Race mixing is degenerate and if I was close to the elf king I'd drive a blade into his gullet and rip up his innards. Around elves watch yourselves. Knife eared tree niggers get the rope. The ensorcelled rope that causes every nerve in the body to erupt in agonizing pain as they slowly choke to death.

That's not an elf, it's an anime girl with pointed ears

t. dorf

Can outsiders visit you?

Does he think a hero like me can have his sexual thirst quenched by his subpar daughter..No, Bring me the elf kings ass on a golden plate for me to breed.

>And that, children, is how Minnesota was founded.

I will tie my beard into a noose and use it to hang the elves from a mountain cliff edge.

As long as I'm able to get my weebshit from somewhere, done.

>53653832
based dwarven irishman

her ears are growing of her cheeks.
she shaves her pubic hair which implies she's a whore

Inpressively based clansdorf

This gives me monster girl quest vibes.

>she shaves her pubic hair which implies she's a whore
But user elves don't have body hair

Yes

Oreganoliok

Yes I would do it in a hearbeat there is no quoestining it

Attached: 1563851553793.jpg (720x900, 90K)

No. I wouldn't mind living in the forest, but not being able to leave it at all is too limiting.

In a few decades, though, if I'm single and the offer is still open, I'd probably accept.

Fuck yeah, I would marry the white elf and have a traditional family in the woods.

Attached: 1564075722531.jpg (803x439, 41K)

No, aside from having a girlfriend (who may not even like me), just living in a forest sounds like a super boring life.

Sorry Elf King, my heart belongs to another.

Attached: 41329_kBAKqjuQ.png (600x600, 134K)

what's the compatibility rate between elves and humans
can I nut inside her without having to worry about half-elf half-humies?

Your offspring would be half-elves and your wife would get pregnant from every intercourse unless she's alteady pregnant from you. Apart from her belly and slightly bigger tits she would only change her appearance after birthing the first child insofar as her hips would naturally become wider.

fuck no I would never mix my aryan genes with some dirty wood dwelving pointy ear goblin

Attached: my guy.jpg (461x487, 253K)

I choose yes then.

Who cares about internet, when you can wake up with your dick implanted in her shithole every morning

well I'm a dying stinky neet in his mothers basement, so this is a big upgrade for me.