Serious question:

Serious question:
Where are art hoes/e-girl types located in the real world?

Where do they gather?

Attached: 1564412424199.jpg (1080x1296, 102K)

``nerdy'' conventions

>where do they gather
Certainly not in your place user

Yeah i know thats why i gotta come to them

Attached: MV5BNjc1ZmQ1MWItOGFlNC00NWM2LTgwYjgtZjE5ZWFmNDRjZWUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk0NDkxODA@._V1_.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Cons are a good way to get HIV and fuck a trap

Are there any sorts of art clubs or whatever
Are those a thing

>Where do they gather?
Around Chad's cock

Monroe and Wabash, downtown Chicago. Right next to SAIC.

They go to punk shows and sit around on their cell phones. Go anywhere that might make a ho look cool and interesting. There will be hos there trying to look cool and interesting

Shitty cringefest local band shows, music festivals, and theaters whenever a play is on.

I guess i'll check out my local theaters

Maybe i could meet a rich MILF widow who knows

Tons of artskanks go to theaters because they all were in drama or chorus in high school every last one of them. Actually some of them had both of those classes.

I hate theater in all honesty

Attached: 6e032eb55d86cddd91cf43e05f7de3e14bcad9be38d13764ebad90879f4393aa.jpg (960x303, 20K)

why are they called art hoes, most of them aren't even associated with any kind of art

Attached: 546.jpg (820x616, 131K)

Beacuse most of them are art students

you can usually find a lot in small towns but i'm more interested in killin chinamen than getting an arthoe gf

Unironically college and universities

nyc and boston in my experience. Its almost like an infestation here in nyc. All their rich parents send them to the city for school and they always end up studying "art"

at least art hoes have lower standards than most stacys

mostly at home in their caves its all just a social media front

this and are both correct

in fact thats pretty much everywhere i go

everyone in here is objectively wrong and underage. you can find arthoes in the wild if you go to dive bars. you know the kind with all the stickers everywhere that look really dirty but somehow have a bunch of richfags pretending to be poor flocking. i've banged a few and they're entirely too vapid and pretentious for me though.

Art school. they're all pathetic, pretentious no-talents wasting all of their parent's money to skip class and get fucked in the ass. As an accomplished dean's list artist who was bulled by most of those future-less losers in middle-school and is not trapped in a program with them, it's hard not to look down on them and their pathetic art. Check downtown Richmond, you can smell the cum on them from a mile away

Riding in cars with emo guys

getting gang banged in festival tents, sucking off their moly dealers dick, travelling aroud with billy beta who is deep in the friendzone, sitting around in the city smoking bummed cigarettes. you know, the usual places where whores (aka women) are

>piercings
insta drop

Just testing how to tag people in Jow Forums, I'm a newfag

Attached: 43074b6.png (200x121, 12K)

Jesus never lied

Have a good day newfag and leave this website for your own personal wellbeing

University campus'.

all of san francisco, the place is literally crawling with them

almost all of them are asian

They're usually retail managers