If you go to the hospital you are a pussy. every injury i have ever gotten i have fixed in my own home...

if you go to the hospital you are a pussy. every injury i have ever gotten i have fixed in my own home. the only time a grown man should be in the hospital is if he works there or is waiting on his child being born

Attached: 800px-Freshly_bleeding_cut_over_scar.jpg (800x471, 61K)

yeah duct tape can fix anything

Attached: oof.gif (480x270, 926K)

r/iamverybadass

there is nothing badass about being an adult and dealing with your own problems. its just called not being a faggot

You're so fucking cool, man! I wish I was this good at compensating for my small penis size.

i would rather have a small penis that be an american that`s for sure

Of course you'd have a small penis! You wouldn't be living in the USA, that's why.

Id rather be American than live under the British Caliphate.

What if you wake up there after an air conditioner falls on you? I'd have walked it off but some prick stuck me in an ambulance and took me there against my will. I just pulled off the tubes and walked out there in my gay little robe and took the bus home.

And then you killed the faggot that putyou in the ambulance for merely assuming that you are weak like other mortals.

Nah. Just took a shit in the top of his toilet so it smeared down the edges every time he flushed. He wasn't worthy of a man's death.

Fucking metal, brogan.

Im not a faggot!

Attached: 1494909659034.jpg (123x125, 2K)

If you have a small dick chances are you are American

>if you go to the hospital you are a pussy
maybe or maybe not but as an american if I went to the hospital I would have to give my jewish overlords 200 thousand shekels

Then get insurence you retard.

Just let them try and take it.

It's insurAnce, retard.

Also, I know friends who stayed off the hospital run for small issues. They then go and put themselves in the emergency room because they wait too long.

Shut your face

And these fucktards end up costing tax payer money. Dumb redneck don't understand how much cheaper it would be for all of us if they decided to go to the doctors before the needed an ER.

Fuck off, reddifugee

Try getting your leg cut off.

do you want a medal, faggot?

what is with the self-glorifying reddit tier threads these days?

Attached: goodjab.png (1204x1146, 398K)

Oops, got an appendicitis. Better hack my abdomen open.

Attached: 1526696450640m.jpg (1024x633, 58K)