Robot =/= incel

robot =/= incel
that's all

Attached: tuxed.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>incel will never be filtered to redditor

Even 8 chan is being plagued by it and no one even uses that place.

Also, have sex should be filtered to something like I'm gay, and yikes should be hurr, and such.

>have sex should be filtered
based

>based
c&b

All incels are robots but not all robots are not incels
Not a big difference

Not all incels are robots. There is some overlap but many incels just have no robotic qualities.

incelbot hybrid here

what the fuck u all want

If youre going to the store, Ill take a pack of chips and a Fiji water

OP is correct,
Although you can be a robot and an incel, you don't need to be an incel to be a robot

Attached: 1564149192440.png (960x540, 527K)

the main difference is that robots are chill and have potential to improve while incels are gutter trash in need of extermination

Attached: 1639c8e34dbd74c1b25148adcb9acae3.jpg (472x766, 26K)

>a frogposter is BASED
huh? What's going on here? Have I been wrong all along?

I see the robot ethos as being an empathetic, introspective outcast. Rejected by the world, but understands why in a way that only leaves room for sadness. There's pain, but no anger to be found.

The dichotomy between an incel and a robot might best be described by just saying it's militant atheists vs big brained agnostics.

Attached: feeling a bit despondent.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>I see the robot ethos as being an empathetic, introspective outcast. Rejected by the world, but understands why in a way that only leaves room for sadness. There's pain, but no anger to be found.

The dichotomy between an incel and a robot might best be described by just saying it's militant atheists vs big brained agnostics.
Based

I've always seen it as this:
Incels blame all of their shortcomings on everybody else, but they don't recognize that all their problems root from themselves and refuse to do that recognizing in the first place.

Robots blame some of their shortcomings on other people, but overall, they have realized that their problems stem from themselves and at least try to find a solution to those, albeit usually without success.

Attached: 1562364894134.jpg (1200x1200, 262K)

Bullshit buddy. Plenty of extreme normalfaggots have week long dryspells of involuntary celibacy. Idiot.Learn English. It's why it's redditors and their term.

inb4 robots can have sex slippery slope

seeGatekeeping is a reason for a good thing.

also see It just simply means wanted to have sex but didn't. That's every male ever.

All robots are incels. You have to be a normalfag to be able to get sex without paying a prostitute.

Plenty of fat NEET robots still have managed to somehow get a gf.

I wish all robots weren't retarded due to the fact that redditors have a term called volcel. They hate them. Robots are volcel. Voluntarily celibate as they no longer seek sex.

I only ever come onto Jow Forums to fucking correct people now days. shit

Not robots, fat neet normalfags with nice faces and/or good social skills

This is fully retarded and why slippery slope is bad. Hooker is okay. Randomly lucky enough ever ten years to get bj is okay. Gf never ever is.

Stop it.

By they hate them i mean when Jow Forumsincel died incels came here having heard that it was part of this thing called the manosphere that they were a part of. They hate people that don't try as they are normalfaggot redditors that shame tactic against people. They expect you to try to become normal.

Giant fucking ocean of a difference. Just like OP suggests. Though he's a bit weird using the anti-janny image/format for it.

>Not robots, fat neet normalfags with nice faces and/or good social skills

or maybe they just put effort into getting a gf unlike you lazy ass nigger

This. Incels are just like poor people. I always get pissed of by seeing poor people in the street. Hearing about extreme poverty in Africa fills me with rage to the point where I'm actually dangerous to the people around me.
All those lazy, evil pieces of shit sit there and demand to be handed millions just for existing and none of them have ever even applied for a job. They also hate employers.
Since self made millionaires exist so there's literally no excuse to be poor.

>being incel is on the level of being a starving African

that's an amazing level of delusion that must require active regular effort to maintain

Attached: 2jquz1.jpg (1286x997, 118K)

But which is worse? That he thinks they're comparable, or he thinks that it's all their fault?

>let me tell you about yourself, ASCII text on a South-Sudanese ostrich embalming forum

>analogies mean that you think the things are equal

Attached: 1533458870408.jpg (763x771, 60K)

>That he thinks they're comparable
Using the same logic in another situation to show how dumb it is in a simple way isn't the same as thinking that the two situations are the same

>Though he's a bit weird using the anti-janny image/format for it.
thought it'd fit

>All incels are robots
no, just no.

Attached: 1564484440010.jpg (225x350, 34K)

buemplng