Is ADHD a meme?

Is ADHD a meme?

Attached: ADHD.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

It's very real and its a curse to live with without medication.

Imagine not being capable of focusing on anything thats important and spending all of your brain power on minor insignificant details and pointless shit.

Boss gave instructions on what yo do while he was gone?
Oops looks like were my paying attention and spent all that time thinking about some meme you saw.

Trying to learn shit at college?
Well sucks to be you. You got bored 5 minutes into the lecture and started playing with a rubber band that was on the floor. Now an hrs passed and you didn't take any notes.

Attached: 1559322521614.jpg (634x750, 29K)

Is this true?! Or am I just a fucking brainlet? because it gets really hard to focus sometimes where I can't even count things properly without 5-6 tries

Now on to the important things. What is the medication for this

ADHD is real, but somewhat misunderstood. People with ADHD tend to be impulsive, aggressive assholes.

I forget information the second its stopped being given to me and struggle to finish things ive started without just trailing off and doing other things, i find it hard to focus on things and not immediately start daydreaming about constant other dumb shit, struggle doing mundane tasks because i just end up distracting myself
are these symptoms similar to anything you have experienced or am i just a brainlet

>Boss gave instructions on what yo do while he was gone?
>Oops looks like were my paying attention and spent all that time thinking about some meme you saw.
kek wagie
there is no pills that work for that

I have it and yes it is. A bit of willpower is all that's truly needed to overcome it, especially since people with ADHD tend to be more intelligent/have higher IQs.

it's an excuse for children to be given medical marijuana and prescription drugs

>Be diagnosed with ADHD
>Receive pot
You fucking wish

ritalin, makes you into a skelly manlet tho

everyone gets distracted you tard, you aren't special

Tfw High IQ but add
feels weird
only able to become super proficient in stuff i like which isn't much.

good ol' methamphetamine

how does it make you a manlet?
just made me a retarded zombie

they dont give you any good drugs for that

There's a whole list of side effects. Some people get none, some get a ton. A common one is appetite suppression, which certainly can contribute to making you shorter. I never thought of it before but the doctors always said I was supposed to be over 6' tall yet I stopped at 5'7, maybe the medicine was a factor in that.

I am very convinced my hair loss is due to the medication, even if it is supposed to be a very rare side effect

ADD is a sign of low T. If you have it, go get your test levels checked

ADD is a sign of low t. If you have it then get your testosterone levels checked

Actually they are not the same, like at all. Similar symptoms but a completely different condition.

tfw never ate during hs
still fat and 6'2 though

Pretty much a meme so they can get you to spend on jewpills. I don't see how not wanting / being able to focus on shit you don't care about is a disability. Why try and make boring shit interesting when they can just shove pills down your throat and make a buck on the side right?

>dude just focus bro lmao
>da joos

The American education system is a joke. It fosters failure in kids with conditions like ADHD

s
Sounds like a millennial excuse for goofing off.

Shit your right! I could JUST! WOW why didn't I think of that! New man coming through! Look out world here I come!

no, impossible! nobody else can ever possibly have trouble paying attention, it's a super unique problem that only affects people with a special disorder! there's no way to treat it other than drugs!

I have add and I can't even focus on stuff I care about. It's a nightmare

based. It fucking sucks, and having it with depression will really warp your view of the world.

Everyone has exactly the same difficulty. It's preposterous to think that there's extreme cases where it's much more difficult.

fucking retard
every brain is wired differently
well for people that have souls anyway
not for npcs

for that deft of a sarcasm miss, i'll be taking your "retard" card, sir

if that was sarcasm then it still made no sense you idiot

No, but using it as an excuse for failing at life is definitely a meme.

I have it. I got diagnosed 20 years ago, but therapists has said I still show symptoms as recently as last year. It'll probably never stop. I used to take medication for it, but stopped because they gave me ED. Since then I use to-do lists, alarms, prepping for deadlines before they even start, exercise daily, and take notes when receiving instructions to cope and management responsibilities. I have a house and a job.

I never even tell people I have any more because they'll invariably associate me with those loud, obnoxious, ADHD spazzes they knew from childhood. Anyone who uses it as an excuse for failure is a worthless faggot.

Attached: 1506569058440.png (391x412, 214K)

You clearly don't have it dumbass
>get the fuck off my board!

Attached: 67AD000D-255F-4597-97BA-8B0F9321C0C6.jpg (685x564, 52K)

I have ADHD and can confirm it is a meme. I mean its a fucking problem but only because we really do live in a society. ADHD has been around for as long as there has been people. It was a boon when we where still nomadic hunter gatherers. having to sit still and focus on a single thing in order to make a living/ learn/ live in society is a recent development. if you're in the bush with a spear trying to get dinner then being extra receptive to everything going on around you, every smell, the breeze changing direction, a slight rustle in the leaves behind you, the location of the sun, et.c. could be the difference between getting to eat, getting eaten or just going back empty handed.

having ADHD is fun, having ADHD is hell.

Attached: 1506631931045.png (764x718, 118K)

Marijuana is terrible for ADHD, brainlet.

Sounds you like actually need medication.

None that don't fry your fucking brain beyond repair.

Attached: 1556035172190.gif (752x752, 65K)

>be miserable because hate my job
>parents insist i go to therapist, insist i am depressed
>pay therapist $150 to listen to me explain how i hate wageslaving
>says i'm not depressed but might have ADD

Yeah it's a fucking meme

It's literally just a diagnosis for "not enjoying uninteresting nonsense"

No, it's just common and caused by technology

Nonsense. I gained fat on ritalin and amphetamine

Get the fuck off this board. He was obviously being sarcastic. Learn to recognize that, lurk for ten years, and then post here again, you utter smoothbrained cunt.

No it isn't you fucking retard, it's a sign of too much testosterone

Dumbfuck normies that dont have it.

It goes beyond just being distracted.
Your brain literally can't focus on shit or learn anything.
You have to constantly be told the same thing over and over again like a retard and self studying is pretty much impossible.

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT
HIS COMMENT MADE NO SENSE WHEN REPLYING TO THE OTHER OBVIOUSLY SARCASTIC COMMENT
FAGGOT BITCH