Standing in line at chick-fil-a

>Standing in line at chick-fil-a
>Feeling a little bit sick
>Start coughing a bit into my shirt
>Guy turns around and tells me to "Cover your fucking mouth."

I argued with him a little by telling him that I was coughing into my shirt, but he wouldn't have it. I was just so taken aback that I couldn't say jack shit to him afterwards. So after I got my food, I went up to his table and told him "to do the whole world a favor and fucking kill yourself".

That happened 6 months ago and I don't know why I can't stop thinking about how anxious I felt that day, I can't stop thinking about how I could've said or done more. I can't stop thinking about how great it would be if he was fucking dead. I feel like I'm going crazy, I just want to stop thinking about that day.

What do I do?

Attached: 1539208580912.png (224x225, 7K)

You have anger issues. See a therapist, I guess, and get to the root of them to figure out why you this misdirected anger.

You should Just kill everyone that annoys you. Problem solved.

I remember you motherfucker.
Newsflash dipshit: your sneeze particles go THROUGH your fucking shirt.
And I only let you get away with telling me to kill myself out of pity, you actual autist.

You're just upset because you realized most people don't have an inner voice of reason. That guy just said the first thing to pop up in his mind and after you explained why he was wrong, he got mad, which puzzles you. You were ready to drop the subject after explaining that you coughed in your shirt.

Just start beating people up op
kill yourself normalfag numale

>You have anger issues
No he doesn't. This is a reasonable reaction to somebody being an asshole.

> I only let you get away out of pity
sure thing buddy

Attached: 3bbd41a9ec97ad887a56d4372ba134f3f3835c02v2_00.jpg (355x328, 31K)

unironically this

behead them with a plastic spoon

>those particles can't possibly go through the HAZMAT seal around his mouth created by his fingers which surely have zero gaps between them

Attached: images (3).png (468x655, 18K)

????????????????????

Lala oowalavelay

Attached: 236e17a73d0ae54a7fa423ee156c3dd5--hilarious-memes-lol-funny.jpg (300x256, 10K)

>>those particles can't possibly go through the HAZMAT seal around his mouth created by his fingers which surely have zero gaps between them
Correct

You were in the right in this circumstance, you are taken aback that someone felt as though they could disrespect you like that in public. I would get my swole on if I were you

You should have beat the shit out of him. Situations like this actually warrant it.

>I would get my swole on
only thing you'd get on is being knocked out you welp

Nothing you could have said would have changed his self-righteous stubborn mind. What you said was perfect, because most people wouldn't have the gall to go up to someone and say that before leaving. Good job user

Lol I am 6 ft 3 and fat, who is knocking my big ass out?

sane but 6'2
i am fridge mode though
21 inch shoulders at the bone

I could take you with ease you clown. Let's go

I am sure you could actually whoop my ass I have never been in a fight except ten years ago in BCT, but that is not what it is about. I am suggesting OP get his swole on so people do not even mess with him rather than being able to finish a fight right away

If a nigga really got to acting crazy I would probably just shoot him (concealed carry) on some George Zimmerman type shit

You should have told him to mind his fucking business before he has other worries besides being coughed on.

sounds like the other guy had anger issues, op is just a fag who can't into confrontation.

I usually regularly see a therapist during the school year, since my uni's on-campus therapy sessions don't cost a lot and I've actually felt like I've gotten help from them.

I'm nervous about telling my therapist about the more violent aspects of myself, about wishing that the dude was dead. I swear, I have had violent, gory fucking thoughts about blowing his brains out all over the fucking street or just thinking of whatever fucked up degenerate shit I would do to him if I could get away with it.

This is the only time in my entire life that I've EVER felt this way about another person, but I don't know if I should even tell my therapist about that.

I've had plenty of practice speaking my mind towards other people when I'm angry, it's just that all of these confrontations have been me arguing with family members and people I know.

It's just that I've never really been one to confront strangers in a direct way like that, I tend to keep to myself.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 9.33.18 PM.png (636x553, 230K)

I understand this too well. I never hurt people and always try to treat anyone with kindness but whenever I'm forced to get aggressive I can't stop thinking about when I cool down. It isn't fair that some asshole gets to be a dick and continue with their life but what happens to be is like a deep fucking mental scar I can't stop obsessing over even when I tell myself that I don't care. Just try and let it go, user. That anger is useless, and reminding yourself again and again about is only going to drive you crazy

Attached: whoops.jpg (1280x1072, 149K)

>anger issues
>just be a total pussy next time
Fucking giant faggot enabler you are. I'm the same way and you did what you realistically could. In a pre-camera'd world you'd have layed him out from a sucker punch after getting and eating your food first. That's the way people used to be and it's why you're so angry. We don't respect each other because you're not allowed to hit him without being locked in jail so everyone politically is agreed to pretend they like each other, hence faux smiles.

>9th grade of high school
>sitting in spanish class alone
>the school intercom comes on and the principle says some announcement
>after the announcement goes off say "no one cares"
>the nigger sitting in front of me was talking to his friend and he immediately assumes im talking to him
>turns around and just starts furiously and loudly insulting me, saying "who the fuck are you? no one cares about YOU you fucking ugly weirdo thats why you have no friends etc etc"
>the entire classroom gets quiet to watch
>am somewhere between trying to explain to him that i wasnt even talking to him but also angry that he would even say so much mean shit to me anyways
>try to say a comeback but its weak and just fizzles out
>classroom gradually goes back to everyone talking again like nothing happened
>teacher obviously didnt do shit
this was 7 or 8yrs ago and I STILL think of it from time to time and get filled with murderous rage. I fucking hate people, theyre a bunch of aggressive chimpanzees who are always looking for a weaker victim to attack and gang up on. If you dare say anything about this though, you have an "anger" issue. Fuck normies.

Attached: B0F7D9BD-47E0-428C-BF66-43169C2AA68D.png (500x522, 126K)

should have said i wasn't FUCKING TALKING TO YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER AAAAAAAAAAAGHJ

Actually based. Told that prick off

Tells you to cover your mouth and you said go kill yourself that's a bit disproportionate isn't it

Did you actually say that? Without stuttering or mumbling your words out? Fucking based. Did you leave before he could respond? If you did that's absolutely based and you should feel good about yourself.

No stuttering or mumbling, but he did say "Sure thing buddy, I'll do that"

I guess thinking about how I said it, it does feel kind of good. It's fucking silly how I keep agonizing over this cunt when I've got a flight to Japan tomorrow, I should be excited.

I hope he's completely and utterly miserable.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 7.00.01 PM.png (633x455, 235K)

You should've summarily executed him there and then user. You can't let someone disrespect you like that.
Back to plebbit

>Tells you to cover your mouth and you said go kill yourself that's a bit disproportionate isn't it
kys

Attached: 1560127242398 soy.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

If you get that easily upset you've got issues

this
duals and shit should still be a thing

>If you get that easily upset you've got issues
FUCK YOU BITCH FAGGOT SLUT

seething icnel rage get fucked

>in huge crowd trying to leave theatre
>no one's fucking moving, completely idle for 5+ mins
>squeeze politely thru crowd while saying excuse me but being dominant enough to leave
>"hey watch where you're going asshole!"
people are just like this user, ignore them. maybe a little weed helps

KILL YOURSELF REDDITOR
YOU MAKE ME SICK

you should have coughed in his face immediately