Let black master move in with me

>let black master move in with me
>start cooking and cleaning for him
>give him a ton of blackmail material
>share bank account information with him, he takes all my money
>he starts shitting in my mouth
What the fuck. If I would have known he was into scat I wouldn't have even dated him,but he kept it a secret until I was in too deep. Now he loves making me eat his shit. I think it's partially because I hate it so much. It smells foul, it tastes worse, and I have no idea how he produces so much of it. Choking down his shit makes me want to puke, and I have to do it pretty much every day now. What's worse, the more shit he feeds me the less I get to eat normal food.

I think I'm going to go insane. This is actually total fucking hell.

Attached: 5B5B98CC-DBE0-4A2A-BA44-B1AFB675672D.png (1000x903, 415K)

You asked for it. Now kill yourself.

Eating shit can easily kill you

I would unironically rather die than let my parents see what he's threatening to send them

>>he starts shitting in my mouth
Based and redpilled nigger btfoing faggots

Attached: 1564364892377.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>give him a ton of blackmail material
And that's your lesson for being a stupid whore

Probably a larp but if it isn't then you are seriously fucked up. Kill yourself you faggot + Nigger lover.

Attached: image0 (2).png (640x640, 552K)

So its not a problem that he is eating shit but it is a problem that he is datng a nigger

This is your "brain" on poltardism.

Eat da poopoo is not a meme.

>black master
Lol I love and hate this board, I always read this with the expectation it is bullshit but I do not know how you niggas come up with half of this shit.

Lmao you reminded me of that meme .

OP got SHITTED.com

Attached: cutie(3).png (225x225, 7K)

Holy shit he fucked you soo good

Also what is he blackmailing you with and how did he make you eat shit for the first time ? Like how the fuck do you even transition to that point ?

>how the fuck do you even transition
Dont worry they got that part down

What info does he have on you GODDAMN IT DELIVER OP

-based
-redpilled
Discordtrannies:
-btfo

What is the difference? They've got a log of shit attached to their crotch at all times anyway.

Dicklet Jow Forumsturd cope

Video of him getting SHITTED

shitty larp, also never post Aqua in your shit threads again

t. Assmad white boi

Slavery is over, now its time for toilet slavery

then stop the one who threatens you, instead of yourself

I don't like literal shit.
But this situation is really arousing.
You have no fucking choice. He literally owns you.
You have no choice. You have no choice. You have no choice.
You have no hope. No hope. Literally no hope.
This is it for you. Do you regret this? Too bad. You have to face the consequences. No other choice. Literally nothing you can do. You are owned and you know it.

FUCK I ENVY YOUUUUU

Why the fuck would you envy this? Jesus

Cuz I'm a fucking freak who needs to feel really, really bad in order to get off.

>you have to point out he's black
Fucking god i hate discord trannies so much.

So you want another guy to force you to eat his shit?

lol why so upset? You mad that the average black length is an inch shorter than white?

Not exactly. But being in a situation where him forcing me to do so is a result of my choices and I regret the choices but have no choice but to accept the consequences would be enjoyable (after the fact, because part of the point is that I will not enjoy what it is happening).

TOLL PAlD

Like what? You sucking his cock in drag? I'd rather get exposed as a sissy faggot then eat literal shit on a daily basis.

lol you wanted Tyrone, so now take with bread.

So it wont work unless you did to yourself?

Yeah I am glad that nigger is shitting you.
You deserve it

AbsoIutely seething kek

Attached: discord tranny.jpg (589x939, 157K)

Based dubbs

Underground nihilism castle im in said i have to twerk soooooo.

Alllw me to kill myself for you Op. Thats fucking vile

Attached: 9c0ce34808937c75b8458a48ed08898c.jpg (1024x975, 100K)

Ok, Jow Forums has officially become worse than /b/. Time to find a new board

Take me with you pIs

What makes these twisted trannies come up with such bullshit? Do you think this is hot or something?

LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED LITERAL TURDLOVER TRIGGERED

The turdlovers are white bois like you and OP

>put small condom in back of throat
>get shit in
>take condom out
>you dont have to swallow
>still have to taste it though you fool

I LOVE AQUA SAMA!!
also fuck you op, you deserve this

Attached: 1511720172732.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Megumin all the way

nice. any pics of his dick?

I doubt it'd go well in court. If your parents are good parents then I'm more than sure you can tell them what's about to happen, let them block the number or whatever, you can call the cops and get things sorted out. At the very least a restraining order. As one user said, you can very much die from this. I don't know if you have the will power to back out but I'm just saying, do it before it escalates even worse.

god i love this thread

based nigger, fuck you OP. Fucking faggot deserved it

>hes an explosionfag
wrong

Attached: cfbe422cbbea7abc9be1eb1ff1887f38.jpg (748x1102, 432K)