There is no racist group that hates another race as much as the incel-haters hate incels

There is no racist group that hates another race as much as the incel-haters hate incels.
Is it likely they'll try to gas all incels?

Attached: 1534363043895s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

That's not racism. Incels are not a race, nobody is born an incel. An incel is something you choose to identify as, no different than someone wanting to be part of antifa.

They don't hate them they're just being sheep about what they can laugh at.

>female raped
>omg horrible and touching
>man raped
>everyone laughs as the men cringe silently letting them due to feminism
>female beats man
>awesome
>man defends self against female
>PURE EVIL

And I'm quoting hollyjew movies right now by the by as literally that's how it happens. It's about sport. Females are weaker so their ethics is based entirely on hunter ethics. It's why feminists call men sexual predators. They think in terms of hunting and nothing else. Humor is sadistic in it's nature as it conveys you will be eaten by thus showing teeth to the pathetic one you laugh at, unless the pathetic one envokes mercy in you as a weak child or female would.

Humans are a hunter species.

When they say "have sex" it's meant to sound like laughter, meant to make you get angry as a male, and shape up. It's how we have always behaved. Nothing new at all. Greenhorn.

Yes he obviously meant discrimination or discriminating but the board is so retarded I let it go.

Discriminated against, OP. But that's how we've always been as a hunter animal. The wolf gets pissed on until it gets mad and attacks the pisser and rules over it. Women like aggression and the men respect only fearful events of domination by pure ferocity.

Obviously I don't mean the "have sex" meme. That's not hateful and aggressive. Look at every description of incels made on more normal places like reddit or 9gag and some of the normalfags on here

Learn to read, then try replying again

>Yes he obviously meant discrimination or discriminating but the board is so retarded I let it go.
No I said hate and meant hate

>racism is the only form of hatred

You are not discriminated against. You just have a massive victim complex like all incels. Huge narcissists with zero sense of empathy. When you actively go out of your way to hate everyone for no reason, don't expect sympathy from the world.

That's not OP. That's just some guy that tried to clear up your misunderstanding with a misunderstanding of his own.

Kill yourself incelappologist

Maybe we could round up all the incels and put them into a containment zone. We can call it r/incels. It would be like their home and the world would be better off.

I understand humans better than you if you think I have a misunderstanding by comparing it to hunter ethics of sports.

You're too stupid to be cured of ignorance. Go back to r e d d i t .

(You) revoked.

We need the bachelor tax just like in the mussolini era

Your mistake was thinking that it was about discrimination

Maybe your post is good, it's just not relevant to what I was saying because you don't seem to have understood what I said

Fuck off incel lover. Incels need to be burned to Ash with fire and slaughtered without hesitation. Ever post-pubescant male on Earth should be tested every 6 months, and if it's found he hasn't had sex since his last test, he should be painfully, mercilessly executed on the spot.

Scum like you that shows mercy to incels are almost as bad as incels themselves. KYS now!!!!!!!!!

Attached: EFUWHf9.jpg (1226x763, 128K)

>having this much faith in the government to do anything properly
Execution is too easy and just forces them underground. They need to be contained.
They do not belong here. Jow Forums is not their home.

Nobody should be forced to pay extra money just because they don't want to get married. And no, that isn't just mgtow or incels. Fuck off cunt
Oregayo

>Single men shouldn't have to pay more
I thought you boys wanted a UBI.

Of course only women/marrieden should be allowed to receive UBI. Otherwise it simply isn't fair.

What good would that do? What would really help the formation of families would be to steer the culture towards monogamy and away from casual sex. Sexual liberation only helps people who only want casual sex. Both men and women who prefer relationships lose.

You mean spciety as a whole looses, sexual liberation leads to degeneracy,
Oregano

>What good would that do?
Taxes to pay for immigration and post-war generation retirement

It, is shitbird.

How so? Incels are discriminated against due to inherently human nature. It's just the psychology of humans.

comma in wrong spot

it is, shitbird*

>Incels are discriminated
How?

>It, is shitbird.
I made the thread so I know what the point was. The tread was not about any discrimination that incels face but about the hatred towards incels that's very common in certain places and the severity and aggressiveness of that hatred.

I doubt that, my hate for niggers is so strong that when I see a nigger I go mental

You're a niggerlover compared to what 99% of the non-virgins on r9k think about virgins.
Do you even spend your days talking to other racists about new ideas about evil things niggers probably do?