DAILY reminder to all trans """"people"""" that your self image and identity is a product of escapism and mental...

DAILY reminder to all trans """"people"""" that your self image and identity is a product of escapism and mental illness and your physical features are more akin to the likes of a goblin than whatever anime character you've deluded yourself into believing you look like. You will never be a real women, nor resemble one. Join the 40% today and kill yourselves. :)

Attached: 1563406305665.jpg (250x219, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5602k3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop saving thumbnails you fucking newfag.

Daily reminder that Jow Forumstards=trannies=incels

Attached: 41OgxVYuO8L._SX425_.jpg (425x408, 21K)

>implying I delude myself into thinking I look like anything other than an ogre
tsk tsk user... many of us are plenty self aware, we just choose this life over any alternative because we're desperate

And why don't you dilate tranny?

Attached: 1562461914433.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

You should be nice to transsexuals, they have hard lives. They would not choose to live a life of alienation, they just feel that way.

I feel for them, have you ever wanted some shit so bad in life you could never have? Not a person or an item but I mean something for you that just will not happen.

I just wish they would stop doing faggot shit and begging for attention, but again they probably have no family or friends or romantic prospects.

Pretty much the only way I think a trans person could be happy was to be born naturally petite (a la Prince, Bruno Mars type) or have transitioned as a child. To me bullying them is low hanging fruit because
they wear their insecurities on their sleeves and feel very bad already. I have love for them wish I could make them look the way they wanted

dailymotion.com/video/x5602k3

Unironically this is what made me sympathetic to transsexuals

No one is bullying those trannies, why is it our problem if they don't want to accept the facts and start mutilating their body and mind? Atleast 40 % of them did something good on this planet

Attached: 1561114803745.png (716x724, 255K)

Yeah they miserable I had already said that, I could not imagine a life where everywhere you go people will treat you as a pariah naturally. That having been said I am not trying to help nobody reach the grave faster, if I call a bitch a she/he or whatever and it brightens they mood for just 15 seconds I hope that I did good in this world

Ive wanted to be a girl my whole life.
going retarded thinking Im something Im not isnt a healthy way to deal with it. The fact that society is encouraging it is scary. You are NOT a girl because you take hrt. Youre still a man. Nothing will ever change it. You were born this way and there is no way to change it. Its like a black man started painting himself white everyday and started surgery to look more like a white person. You just cant change that identity. Im glad they kill them selves. Makes the world a better place. I hope anyone thinking that you are a gender youre not either gets help, cuts all human contact or kill themselves.

Sorry to hear man, it sounds like you had some bad experiences feeling this way and have a strong hatred of self and others like you. I do not think Michael Jackson should kill himself because he was mentally ill and despised his appearance, I would want him to get help and definitely show the nigga some love.

What am I gonna hate on the motherfucker for when he already getting hate from even his own family for shit outside of his control? You did not choose to want to be a girl anymore than I chose to want to play basketball, it dont make you no less or no more or anything to me personally

I got sympathy for you definitely pray you get that help you need to not experience that pain

Its not pain you degenerate fuck. Holy shit youre annoying to just listen too. I would just prefer being a girl than a boy. But actually trying to transition is fucking retarded. Anyone having such a low iq to do it should or get talked out of it. It is not normal, youre being a fucking retard. Michael Jackson was also a fucking retard. But it wasnt his fault he was like that. All the fame can fuck you up hard. He should be helped. (Alt khs)

Fuck, just stop crying if you think you look like an ogre you of course look like that for yourself. Or even better just get it over with already and let the next train catch you instead of the other way around.

You not gonna convince me you got love for yourself telling me how people like you deserve to die for something they had no choice in. But it do make sense that you have developed that perspective

IM NOT A TRANNY STFU I just wished I was a girl, anyone DOING THE TRANSITION SHOULD KTS. Holy shit are you 12 why can you not read

Why are you telling people how they should live their lives? It's quite ignorant and childish. Lots of trans people feel much better are transitioning
I

I had not said you were a tranny, you just clearly have some intense issues with that part of yourself and the fact others with similar feelings do wind up transitioning. There is a lot to unpack there and this post is probably asking for some help I can not provide you, but I hope you are able to get it.

As far as going back and forth its not really no point, you cant convince me to hate folks for having mental afflictions and being outcast, to me the Bible day God love you the same so who am I to judge on some old bullshit?

Im not trying to convince you to love yourself, that is a journey you have to go through on your own with your folks. If you need to vent I gotchu though

dilate orginald

HAAHAHAH I legit dont know if youre trolling or mentally retarded

Are you implying Michael Jackson did not have vitiligo?

Not sure what you mean by this
Orginialllyyoooo

That nigga had fucked his shit up well beyond the point of any excuse, vitiligo, mental illness, fame at 5, and his father torturing him probably had something to do with it though.
Good luck man

Attached: DDC7F60F-B09D-4AA8-9A21-153BF6FEFEA7.jpg (236x300, 18K)

Don't share low resolution shit, faggot

Thank you based anti-tranny poster

the bottom one is pretty cute