The legacy of orange faggot will be that he opened up Jow Forums to shitlib normies and newniggers telling me to have...

The legacy of orange faggot will be that he opened up Jow Forums to shitlib normies and newniggers telling me to have sex.

"have sex" posting did not exist in 2015 or even 2016. Now it's on all boards.

I remember getting excited when the convoluted infographic with circumstantial evidence that the musician girl I never listen to (Taylor shitlib Swift) browses Jow Forums, got me MAD EXCITED.

I remember squealing in spergy ecstasy when pic related was posted, but now William Shatner can openly admit he browses Jow Forums and Elon Musk or John McAffee weebposting is really just annoying.

Attached: Trump posts pepe - h08C56981.png (611x860, 92K)

Move to better Chan's Jow Forums is lost

No really. Have sex OP.

Hey, I saw you posting this on my /b/ thread

Attached: 906595.png (1390x1380, 180K)

(but where?)
D-----:

Attached: Screenshot-2019-7-30 r9k - The legacy of orange faggot will be that he opened - ROBOT9001 - 4chan.pn (309x279, 17K)

>Hey, I saw you posting this on my /b/ thread
Cool. Do you want to meet up some time?

>have sex posting didn't exist on Jow Forums before
yes it did, just in other forms
Jow Forums buzzwords of people trying to avoid formulating an actual argument has always existed on Jow Forums

>yes it did, just in other forms
>Jow Forums buzzwords of people trying to avoid formulating an actual argument has always existed on Jow Forums
I can only think of ">go back to xeddit" posting.
You got anything else?

Lose weighted and have sex pilled

Attached: images.jpg (300x577, 14K)

How did you achieve this goal of the having sex pilled?

OP is a person who is completely correct and right about everything in a good way.

This is true if you think about it. Every board is now ruined with "have sex"

PEPE IS A NORMLA FAGGOT MEME Jow Forums IS PURE CONTRARIANISM
YOU HOLDING ONTO THE PAST IS ANTI Jow Forums'S PHILOSOPHY

Attached: 1507971103706.jpg (252x350, 17K)

Are you /b/ased /b/ernie /b/ro.
Its me.

What is Jow Forums philopshy?

i like the "have sex" meme. i have been here for a long time and there was always some /pol overspill but after the American election that shit turned up to 11. last time it was this bad was the bronys, but that was more concentrated. what makes it worse is you can tell that many of the /pol spergs are impressionable zoomer incels thinking they're enlightened by nazi propaganda pictures on a viatnamese online topography forum. and like
>*tips fedora*
was a response to edgy enlightened atheist, now I have a simple shorthand to post at edgy enlightened incels when I'm, for example, not really trying to argue about if the holocaust was real because im trying to shitpost about deadlifts on /fit

if people keep telling you to have sex you should probably consider it, op

Attached: 1441021999758.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

ITS LITERALLY TO BE OPPOSED TO ANYTHING THAT IS POPULAR OUTSIDE OF ITSELF
LOOK AT ANYTHING THAT BECAME POPULAR BECAUSE Jow Forums MADE IT
THEY THREW IT AWAY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE THAT THE MAINSTREAM LIKED IT AND THEY CREATED NEW ENTERTAINMENT FOR THEMSELVES
ZOOMERS ARE AGAINST THIS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T CREATIVE AND THEY CANT INNOVATE

Attached: 1504024153058.gif (480x360, 493K)

there is infinite chan but that place is fucking scary also i'm convinced about 50% of the posters over there are feds. It is unfortunately The Man Who Was Thursday territory over there.

what we actually need is a darkweb chan, like something on i2p or tor, ideally a chan that you could post to from either system.
i'm not enough of a Jow Forumslord to put it together though.

that's some dumb shit. Jow Forums has always moved on because jokes are only funny once or twice, then the conversation moves on. nobody wants to hear the same shit a fucking billion times.

>contrarianism is good
its a cheep excuse for a personality

if anything the Jow Forums dogma is cynical elitism and the departure from social constraints of identity

everything and nothing

everything is shit, nothing is shit
but shit can still be worth everything
the same way nothing is worth everything on here

something about pissing in a ocean of piss etc etc
there's not a concrete philosophy, it just is and isn't at the same time

I pretty much agree with OP. I'm tired of being told to "have sex" as though it has anything to do with the conversation at hand.

The problem is not just that normies were brought but what kind of normie was brought. The election mostly brought redditor White Nationalists/Stormfags who are some of the loudest, most obnoxious people on the internet. They are incredibly aggressive and will furiously shill every word that they learn about in Stormfag communities with zero thought given to it. So when they invaded Jow Forums they quickly spread to other boards, but being newfags they fell into the classic age old newfag trap of treating every board like an extension of the board they arrived in, which was Jow Forums. You can still easily spot this type of poster by the fact that they still treat every board as an extension of Jow Forums.

The increase in trannies, tumblrites and liberals is mainly a reaction to this phenomenon. Trannies seek attention and most of them also enjoy abuse, so fact that they follow Jow Forums everywhere is although somewhat unusual at first sight a very natural thing. When it comes to liberals, liberals do not enjoy Jow Forums and similar communities at all. They will not come here out of their own choice, they are only here because of newfag redditor stormfags using this site as a propaganda platform and appropriating its culture in the process. They only come here to "fight nazis".

Basically stormfags are the worst thing that has ever happened to this site.