Seriously...

seriously, what is going to happen to this generation of young women once they hit the wall and they all have no husbands or children?

Attached: crying.jpg (805x452, 40K)

most zoomer females already hit the wall before millennial women did

nothing bad really because women have innate worth regardless of their life choices

they would be empowered by the hundreds of dicks they have taken, thus they need no man.

I would invest in cat food companyes user

This, their holes grant them an easy ride through life regardless, they will feel a bit sad sometimes but that's it

Attached: IMG_9172.jpg (741x609, 65K)

they can only pretend to be a "girl boss who don't need no man" for so long

Attached: Capture.png (648x519, 660K)

The carousel riders I know are damaged to the point I doubt they'd care about not getting married or procreating. So I don't see a mass female suicide event happening. I'm also interested in the future for our enormous population of sexless men.

they delude themselves with antidepressants and mass media that panders to them and reaffirms their bad choices

We're going to see echoes of this in the next 20 years. Massive amounts of males not getting married at all and turning into herbivores while low income has all the kids and gobbles up the resources. Media is only going to get dumber and more extreme.

some beta bitch fucking loser will still kiss their ass and marry them.

homelessness
rape
extreme pain from being a homeless older woman
maybe they'll get lucky and a paki will kill them after he rapes her

They'll raise the age of consent even higher so that older men can't legally fuck younger women

>Feminists turn men into unmarriable limpwristed manchildren
>"Why can't I find a man?" ;_;

lowering the age of consent lowers the age females become roasties. the higher it is the longer she has to learn to distinguish man from beast

Women are not desirable beyond a certain age. They already outlawed the prime teen pussy years. Raising it would make it punishable to go after the next best thing.

literally causing the roastie epidemic

they'll cling on to the sad looser wizards who'll take the pussy bait after waiting for it almost 4 decades.

What is? Lowering or raising?

lowering

If men will buy ethot bath water they will happily marry chads 35 year old cumrag.

You are making the mistake of assuming people who bought dirty bathwater are people who ever interact with other people.