> no friends so I'll probably spend lots of time with SO
> decent music taste
> educated and intelligent
> nerd
> can pretty much talk about anything
> not on the left
> want's to settle down and knows where she wants to go in life
> doesn't sell her body online for likes/money
> don't care if you have money or not and we can split the bill in fact I'll prolly insist on paying myself since I feel bad when people pay for me
Still, I have no friends and no one who wants to date me.. I see people talking about how they want someone like me and that my personality type is perfect my body type is perfect yet no one wants to date me.
Enter basic e-thot
> hoes around
> manipulates everyone around them
> completely fake
> cheats on you
> only wants you for the things you buy her
> shit talks you behind your back
> bangs and dyed hair
> buckets of make-up
> streams on twitch with half her tits out
> huge leftist
> has a couple STD's
> doesn't want to settle down
> doesn't want to get a job bc selling her nudes get her enough
> fake gamer girl
> has never been on Jow Forums and thinks everyone on it are nazis
Yet somehow these types of girls have thousands of followers and orbiters who donate money to them just in the hopes of getting recognized by them people buy nudes off them and hundreds try to date people like this / go after them. Am I doing it wrong? 1/2

Attached: d07Jtin.jpg (400x388, 38K)

Do I become one of them in hopes of getting love? Or do I just end it here? You decide robots I pretty much don't care about my life at thins point 2/2

this is a larp or something? you sound like a perfect girl, its impossible

Nice larp user Chan

Usually 8/10 femanons complaining about not getting dates are consistenly rejecting people that try to date them

This. Though if it isn't the case drop your discord right now OP

oh I forgot to mention I watch anime too but I thought that was a given
But I usually get hate for that so I don't know..

>> 175cm 58kg
>E cups and I have an ass
I very much doubt this is true. At that height and weight you would be pretty skelly. Nice try LARPer, but you need to refine your cosplay a bit.

Attached: 1563417416643.jpg (715x736, 112K)

smells of bait

And also no one has wanted to date me believe me. I did get someone who wanted to be fuck buddies but that wasn't my thing and I could see the guy just wanted to fuck and nothing more. And I just want to be loved

I'd post a picture of my tits but im under 18 and don't really like taking pictures of myself
I mean my DD bras don't fit anymore so I just assume E
But I need to get some mons to buy new ones

Most people are shit, is up to you to get what you want, the biggest difference is you can while i cant, /soc/ exists Jow Forums exists you could join any discord about your interests and you will have unlimited attention.

Dont let your larp be dreams

bra's are super expensive sadly and bigger cups are harder to find and generally uglier than smaller ones like B cups for example ;-;

Then you're probably not very active. If OP is telling the truth and not larping there's probably a pile of cucks outside your door atm

what country/region youre from? Something tells me its some fucked up place like california

i just checked no cucks to be found within a 60 km radius probably more

bye enjoy the bann from mr. janny

Too good to be true? Really you could easily find a guy to date just give it time
That guy could be me if you don't mind a 173cm manlet

I have the same problem except I'm more like a 9/10 and my tits are H cup

Not California for sure I'm European

This abaolutely reeks of a LARPer, pic or fuck off LARPer

western or eastern europe??

I feel you ;-;
Men only seem to go after e-thot and don't care about the real girls

You guys will hate me for this but... Eastern...
and before you ask I'm fluent and don't have an accent ( I can do different ones but my natural English voice is more of a mix of a bunch of accents )
And also I plan to move to the UK or somewhere west for Uni and hopefully stay there away from this dump of a place

I hope this is /s because seriously trying to get a femanon as your e-gf is nothing short of the most pure desperate cringe

i kinda call bullshit on this, im also from eastern EU and i know for a fact that non slutty girls are still desired more than e thot type.

Great, I am a eurofag too, let's chat!

>nothing short of the most pure desperate cringe
But that's my middle name

>the most pure desperate cringe
But that's my middle name

Wanna be my friend? my discord is Pomenru#0668 (anyone can add me too)

Not where I'm from I'm near the country's capital but willing to do long distance as long as the person is also European/ not too far away
But I'd say it's true the town I'm from is small yet thots still get worshipped not the typical e-thot just whores in general
Also not to mention I have a bad reputation in town due to a suicide attempt so everyone avoids me and refuses to talk to me and if they do it's just to bully me but I'm pretty much used to that since I've been bullied pretty much all my life
The capital where I also tried to find people to date is filled with these thots who again get worshipped I can go into detail about a particular one here

>Why yes ofc I found the love of my life over Jow Forums, why do you ask?

Attached: comment_sueQvzPM8LpeqoydAvQezGv9CDvp3jQq.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

If everything you say is true then your personality must be abysmal

Also to clarify my town has regular whores the capital has e-thots

So what country is it? Im kinda curious now based on the description of how people treat you

Assuming this is not a huge larp. Maybe you're not exposed to enough people? Have you tried dating apps? Most guys there just want to fuck, BUT you may find guys who want a serious relationship as well.

Also,

Just post your Discord already so hungry soibois can add you

>but im under 18
There's your fucking answer. Of course no one wants to date you since they don't want to go to jail.

not really I wouldn't say so I'm nice to everyone and when it comes to relationships I'm never toxic when they need space I give space when they need to talk I talk with them
I communicate my issues I allow them to have female friends when I date someone it's all about honesty and trust and I have trust in my partners (which is what got my heart broken last time since my ex cheated) but non the less

I'll take the advice though I've been given the opposite advice before since as you said people only want to fuck but I'm still willing to try

>east eu
>everyone wants e-thots and not trad gf
>EAST EU
yeah this is the last nail in the coffin, if you actually make it at least a bit believable you can get away with larping for a bit longer faggot

Age of consent where I'm from is 14 so as long as you're 14 you can fuck whoever you want
No one will go to jail over me lol

Ah, so you've got the crazies. That actually explains it. Plus you live in one of those Eastern Euro countries with more young women than men, so the men aren't quite as thirsty as in the West.

>cant find love
>ex bf

Do we have the next Mini in the making here?

read my last reply on this

oh boy she's gonna bait some poor fucker into jail

stop replying to bait, you fucking retards

This isn't a fucking dating website no one cares

I have had relationships only one I felt real and I honestly loved him but he cheated and left me for another girl
I mean at the end of the day I found out he only dated me for sex and I felt so bad because I thought I found the perfect guy and since I had been saving myself I lost my virginity to him too but I really don't count that as love. So that's why I say im unable to find love because what I had with him really wasn't that. TLDR: I got used

yeah i know I just don't really have anyone to talk to and since i've been on Jow Forums for god knows how long I took to it as a place to vent my insecurities and just get this shit off my chest because I've been keeping it in for a while

0/2 you shill retard

>I have had relationships only one I felt real and I honestly loved him but he cheated and left me for another girl
I mean at the end of the day I found out he only dated me for sex and I felt so bad because I thought I found the perfect guy and since I had been saving myself I lost my virginity to him too but I really don't count that as love.

Attached: 1559573308675.jpg (785x731, 112K)

I'm sorry if anyone here feels like this is bait or a LARP but a genuinely had no one to go to and just needed to rant

mhm yeah i saw it, doesnt change anything
if you really would live in east you would know its bullshit, noone here wants to do anything with whores beside the typical adidas warrior and if thats your target audience you can kys rn we dont need more patoshit

>been here for such a long time
>venting my insecurities on Jow Forums is a good idea

Either you're lying or fucking retarded

what this user said, no way youre in east what country are you in? unless it truly is adidas warrior

how can I prove it to you user?

>been on Jow Forums a long time despite being underaged
Checks out.

post a vocaroo saying something in native language, as simple as that

hey look man I knew it was a bad idea from the start