I'm too depressed and tired to play video games

I'm too depressed and tired to play video games
they take too much effort and aren't fun
same with watching anime
I only have fun jerking off and try to fill the void with streams and YouTube videos because those are easy to watch and I don't have to commit like I do movies or anime
I don't think I would mind dying but killing myself takes too much effort too

Attached: 1479700532076.png (760x839, 760K)

You need to exercise, your dopamine levels are all fucked up.

exercise feels like I'm pumping acid into my veins and filling my lungs and mouth with blood
I will never exercise again

>I will never exercise again
Then you will forever be depressed. Being healthy is the best cure for your mental health.

Stop jerking off for a week. You'll feel better afterwards. Not only will you regain your motivation, but when you DO decide to fap it'll feel a thousand time better. Just don't fall for the nofap meme.
The more you exercise the less painful it gets. Start small, such as one pushup or something, and add one more every day. Eventually they'll be so easy you could do them in your sleep.

On the topic of sleep, poor sleep can mess with your emotions. Try to stop using computers/playing games an hour before bed. (It sounds stupid but it works, trust me.)

There's nothing wrong with living the NEET life, if that's what you're doing right now. However, if you let sloth and depression rule you, you've already lost.
Alternatively, seek medication. This advice can help most cases but for people with real disorders it won't do much.

I believe in you, user. Live your best life.

Attached: Kamina.png (1024x768, 728K)

Not really. If Jow Forums is any indication, exercise just dulls the senses for a short amount of time, not unlike drugs and alcohol. As long as he doesn't change the lifestyle that depresses him, he won't improve his mental health, physical health or not.

Ah yes what I'm missing in my life is grabbing heavy things and sweating. Of course.

>On the topic of sleep, poor sleep can mess with your emotions. Try to stop using computers/playing games an hour before bed. (It sounds stupid but it works, trust me.)
Now this is good advise and I can confirm.

Get the fuck out of Youtube and Jow Forums then

>Implying Jow Forums and Youtube doesn't suck up your entire will while leaving you in a vegetative state while you watch other peoples' arguments or playthroughs with a "HEY GUYS RANDOM GUY HERE" shout out

>Stop jerking off for a week. You'll feel better afterwards. Not only will you regain your motivation, but when you DO decide to fap it'll feel a thousand time better. Just don't fall for the nofap meme.
This sans irony.

>There's nothing wrong with living the NEET life,
Except for all the mental issues you're inflicting on yourself and becoming a load for your family and society.

The two years I spent as a NEET are easily the worst years on my entire life. Not even the months I spent on low wage factory jobs were 1/10 as miserable as those two years.

imagine being this fat.

but I'm in bed all the time and I fall asleep the easiest watching something on my phone

you arent cute faggot
yes i remember your thread

lmao really? For me exercising makes me really feel alive for once. Just something as simple as jogging is effective. I just start running but when my breathing gets heavy I just keep going and once I've reached my limit I stop, feel like dying, drink some water, and in a minute I feel like I could do it all again. It is great. And fap addiction is a real thing because it takes 0 effort in the digital age and then you will be loading your brain with positive chemicals out of nowhere and end up in a loop where you do not wanna do anything that takes any form of effort.

Go for a run. You’ll either love it and love life again or hate it and be glad to be home comfy lazy and cool playing vidya

How do people even get immensely fat? I don't understand how they don't realize that there is a problem at some point.

>jerking off
stop that

I'm 133 pounds

>Cumbrains

ssshhhhh I'm trying to encourage him
Get out of bed for a second. You can do that. If you have the willpower to do that, you have the willpower to put your phone outside your room at night.

Great blogpost, faggot.

Attached: 1556577947782.png (270x360, 66K)

my phone never leaves me
I can't handle being alone with my thoughts

God, I hate Jow Forumsfags so much.
You assholes are pretty much a cult and encourage people to stay on toxic environments and mindsets "as long as you lift nothing else matters".
You sell exercise as a magic pill that cures everything, when it doesn't do shit

people here are using the word EXERCISE. sitting in a room lifting weights is for same retards who play some 0 brain rpg mechanic ridden game where the numbers keep going up no matter what they do.

>God, I hate Jow Forumsfags so much.
>You assholes are pretty much a cult and encourage people to stay on toxic environments and mindsets "as long as you lift nothing else matters".
>You sell exercise as a magic pill that cures everything, when it doesn't do shit

Attached: 1564258887151.jpg (680x940, 63K)

And are your thoughts really going to stop you? No. They're yours. If anything, you're in control of them, not the other way around.

Well then go do what makes you happy and quit shitposting about your sad life.

Same shit. You're still not improving your life, just forcing your body to release chemicals so the suicidal thoughts go away for a while.

that was 4 sentences that didn't actually say anything
I can't handle not having my phone around when I don't have anything else to do or that I want to do, I'm too restless mentally
it also distracts me from my tinnitus
nothing makes me happy

You sound a lot like me.
Go for a run, user. I know it feels like shit at first but seeing yourself improve over time will be really motivating. Also your thoughts don't bother you as much when you're running or even after you're done.

Id love to have sex with a girl with that look.

What do you want you stupid nigger, a hug? Go hug your mom fag, she probably misses you.

Rollerblading is fun as fuck tho

I wish my mom was someone worth loving
unironically a hug would make me feel better

>People shitting on exercise with really minor gripes/critiques

Yeah its not a perfect answer to depression but it helps. The fact good chemicals will be flooding into you afterwards and if you actually get in shape your body will naturally be feeling somewhat that way anyways is a good start over being a fat depressed clown.

Although you could always end up like LTG either way.

I love you OP. You're a butterfly!

This, I may hate my dead end wage cuck life but its still better then the existential dread of rotting in my room and doing absolutely nothing.

Also being forced to interact with other humans has definitely curbed my tism a bit.

>Being too dumb to think your way out of depression
LMAO

I'd hug you if it would make you more open to some anons' advice in this thread.

cope you stupid bitch, you already admitted defeat to the world. Might as well an hero, fucking faggot your family cars about you and here you are crying on the internet about your life. Stupid nigger

>just exercise lol

If it worked for you, great, but some times, exercise isn't the magical word for it nor should you get obsessed with it.

Mild exercise? Sure, as long as you enjoy it. Start small, don't overexert yourself either. It's up to you if you want to pump iron, but trust me when I saw muscle or the act of exercising doesn't define you. You can as easily exercise as you can easily slouch, depends on your character. If you're not enjoying it or feel you're overexerting yourself, it's because you are. You can however accomplish it by your own limits. Stick by your limits.

God, I swear people throw the word exercise without considering people with medical conditions (with asthma for instance). I had it and of course I felt limited during gym era. But keeping it tame helps you control any condition you might get or have.

Any mental anything you might be experiencing has more to do with what you are doing with your time and whether you're sleeping/eating enough or have something in the back of your head. That alone can affect your attitude. Exercise won't get that "something" troubling you out of your head.

Based /v/ mods moving threads to where they belong.

Used to be in your situation. Seriously, exercise. You don't have to get Jow Forums or get burned at a beach, but your body craves movement and sunlight. Go get some fresh air - draw under a tree or something to keep yourself occupied as long as you're getting some light. Jog for like 20 minutes - you can do it at night or whatever like I did. You don't have to sprint the whole time either, you can take an easy pace most of the way, but near the end, sprint as long as possible so you can feel the burn. You should immediately feel better from running. Do it like once or twice a week. Try to eat healthier and stay the fuck off Jow Forums - perhaps your computer altogether - basically just stop diving into negative shit and focus on yourself. If you want to play vidya then fine, but fuck out of Jow Forums for a while - kind of hypocritical since I didn't stop lurking and shitposting because I personally felt less alone reading everyone else's shitty stories and desire for death. You could try not fapping too, but I didn't need to stop that to feel better. Don't just go for one run and call it quits - try a whole month and see what happens. My depression ended from a near-death experience, so I'm not going to say it's a surefire way to end yours, but I do know that when I started running after that experience, it made me feel much better about myself, and it should work for you too.