I was fucked so hard last night that I'm unironically too sore to want to get up

I was fucked so hard last night that I'm unironically too sore to want to get up.

AMA

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pussypassdenied/
youtube.com/watch?v=IjHfA87FQrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post boypucci, homo man

You absolute prune, I will now eat ur ass

Attached: 6f88b7a.jpg (724x767, 49K)

I only have the XX chromosome kind. I have a butthole though. Not posting it.

Why? How am I a prune?

Then post a square inch of nipple

Nop

No pics sorry

whats it like to play life on easymode, femanon?

Attached: specialedkid.jpg (180x251, 12K)

>I only have the XX chromosome kind.
Way to ruin a thread ruined for me
*closes the tab*

Another one of the hundred low quality "teehee fembot here" bait threads that'll inexplicably get 80 replies because the people on Jow Forums are perfectly alright with ruining their own board.

I know it's rude to answer a question with a question but tell me what "easymode" is for you then I'll answer you.

:x sorry

What?

Oh no! What am I going to do?

Did your boy have to work that hard so he could just nut, or do you suddenly turn interesting when you're getting laid?

I really don't know because once I said I was ready to do a little more than just really slow on my back he grabbed me and didn't listen to me for at least ten minutes.

This is how I do it. AMA

DUMB WOJAK NIGGERS NEED TO LEAVE GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU SHITSKIN FAGGOT

Attached: 1558703606842.jpg (750x572, 48K)

How big was his dick, normal dick or cut

well at least you're not totally useless

Attached: 5280.png (900x900, 480K)

Pretty big. It's bigger than my "textured grip" hairbrush which is all I've used before him. Can't really get it in my mouth but I'm not very big so.

>You can ragdoll and let him bully you until he's done, good job!

>I know it's rude to answer a question with a question but tell me what "easymode" is for you then I'll answer you.
it's easymode because women always have the pussy pass to get out of any situation they're in. women don't have to get jobs because they can just use the pussy pass to get free gifts

So I'll answer like this. I'm not living life on easymode so I'm not able to give you a fair answer about easymode.

>not living on easy mode
I bet you're one of those attention whores who come here to complain about how sad your life is and how depressed you are. Fucking retard.

>always have the pussy pass to get out of any situation they're in
reddit.com/r/pussypassdenied/

Attached: ezcfo3zmetc31.jpg (420x802, 72K)

But femanon that's fucking hot

I'm not depressed but my life hasn't been easy which is why I'm not on easymode. I'm not going to pretend that I'm experiencing the worst of the worst but it's not like I haven't had to carry my own weight or anything. Literally having my first boyfriend at 20 right now. I'm not going to lie and say that I haven't had opportunities before but if I wanted to have something other than the guys that you probably hate seeing girls with then I had to wait. I'm sorry that you don't get to have someone provide for you like you're a toddler even though you're an adult. I don't either. I'm okay with it.

It was but it's not like I did a lot.

Ok then you know there are plenty of guys here who never had a loved one before like that right?

You're just coming to this board to laugh at those people basically by braggin like you're doing now, you low IQ human. Don't even reply to me anymore.

How in the fuck is the phrase "go back to where you came from" racist?

You're projecting your anger onto me because you feel that it's required for you to have what you want. Your order should have arrived by now right? It's not my fault that you didn't have the hypothetical money for the shipping you wanted.

> tfw there are femanons whose private parts hurt because Chad is too rough with them

I wish I could feel your pain instead of you. It just isn't fair.

Attached: 1446516069872.jpg (300x360, 35K)

That's what I'm experiencing but I'm willing to deal with the pain.

STOP POSTING WOJAK NO MORE WOJAK OR PEPE YOU MAINSTREAM FAGGGGGG

Attached: 1500633814990.jpg (253x238, 20K)

>"Do you want to hear about what me and chad did last night teehee"
Unironically kill yourself. Disgusting whores shitting up my board.

Holy shit nobody cares fuck off you're so fucking annoying get the fuck out of here

>I only have the XX chromosome kind.
>had to actually check because I wasn't sure to wich sex it was referring to

Here is a picture in case anybody runs into similar trouble.

Attached: chromosomes_xx_xy_fille_garçon.jpg (600x400, 17K)

That sounds so scary! I am very proud of you for being brave. Please don't exert yourself too much while your vagina is healing. If you hurt yourself in any way I would be absolutely mortified.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjHfA87FQrA
reddit is fucking based

Attached: jn27y82oz9c31.jpg (1242x1175, 139K)

why are you a slut femanone

THEN IM MAKING A DENT
NO MORE PEPE OR WOJAK ALLOWED

Attached: 1499713045670.jpg (400x392, 88K)

how much did he pay to fuck a tranny?

Yeah I'm not doing my much today. My hips and thighs hurt too.

Second time ever and only ever with one guy. Is that slutty?

Get back on your way to plebbit, tard

Attached: 1558983148185.jpg (891x597, 141K)

APU SPURDO AND GONDOLA ARE OK TO POST BECAUSE THEY AREN'T MAINSTREAM LIKE PEPE AND WOJAK
NORMALSHITS CANT INTO SPURDOS ABSURDIST HUMOR OR GONDOLA'S INTROSPECTION

Attached: 1517172154118.gif (454x328, 107K)

not really i guess
i just assumed you were a slut because a great deal of the femanons here are mentally ill sluts
sorry

Why are you posting about it here? Are you doing it to make fun of us?

No he's mad because, like he said, you are bragging to people who you specifically know have less than you. It's disgusting.

You're a human sized benign tumor that has no effect on anything around you, kys

Attached: 1558378022124.png (1920x1080, 451K)

>The day that user posted introspection...
>I'll never forget that day...

You aren't doing shit you're just fucking annoying

AND SO ARE YOU RETARD
YOU ARE PASSIVE AND ENABLE THE STATUS QUO YOU WILL NEVER CAUSE CHANGE YOU RETARDED ZOOMER

Attached: 1496950678916.jpg (595x398, 58K)

SAYS THE RETARDED ZOOMER
ANNOYANCE IS QUITE THE ACHIEVEMENT

Attached: 1520217502309.jpg (500x311, 36K)

Heres your (You) you ordered

Kinda like society as a whole, no?

ZOOMER INCEL LOSE MAINSTREAM FAGGOT NO PEPE OR WOJAK ALLOWDD

>incel

Projecting?

Attached: 1563949948172.png (404x399, 9K)

KEEP POSTING GONDOLA AND SPURDO BUT NO PEPE OR WOJAK BECAUSE THEY ARE MAINSTREAM SHIT

Heres one from 9fag, knock yourself out

Attached: pOH2ogx.png (627x554, 123K)

Yes it is slutty. Anything other than saving yourself for marriage is sluttiness. Your ability to pair bond has been reduced and it's not even guaranteed that your relationship will last.

Don't get me wrong, I hope you and your dude live a long happy life together but don't downplay the severity of your actions

Post boobies now you fgt

fag lol kys